New celeb

New celeb

Based Milana to start

jesus christ that fucking pic

I dont even ordinarily want to fuck her but i have a great desire to tear that dress open

>unaesthetic 4.5-5/10
>puts on makeup and heels and is now a 9/10 and everyone kisses her ass.
women have it easy

I can easily see why user

just wear man makeup

those hips are godly

that's not even her

time to break out the xray skills

Her body shape is godly

Fugg, wrong webm. Well Lia is good too

god damn

Alexandra Mammario

>fat tay tay

turning into her mom lol

>cancer thread full of circlejerking no-friend closet fags

Milana says goodbye

>you wizard wannabe little pussy faggitz
I laffed :3

this webm...

GoT reaction bitches

literally instagram whores, not celebs

i would no shame pork the fat one hard

that milana?

I want to violently fuck the left on so bad

stop with the ass propoganda. there's more to a woman, dammit!

Yes, tits...

yeah. shes about my limits but the tits are undeniable.

such milkers

i wont say that isnt sexy though

Every one of you queers should be gassed.

so goddamn nice

reee delete this.

haha nope everyone needs to know how fat tay tay is now

I dont know who that is but she has a great rack.

hnnng oh my god

Yas

so effective

whatever this is, it isnt famous.

so big and sexy. moar

Any lewd anons wanna drain my thick 7 inch cock for Emily Ratajkowski...

apparently everyone's out of celebs... still better than the typical autism that plagues these threads.

Mmm, she has a perfect body..

I-I-I know I-I d-d-don't d-deserve h-her g-good s-s-sir; an-any r-real m-man would s-satisfy h-her c-completely... I-I h-hope y-you a-are not u-upset sh-she i-is w-with a-a beta s-such as m-m-myself i-instead o-of r-real m-men l-like y-you...

Latinas > white women

stroking for her big ass

i could write the LONGEST book in the world about how much i love emly jean emma stone, but that would take up MORE than 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 milleniums to write down everything that i love about her
i'll just say that she's a princess and that she's a darling and that she's an angel and i love her more than there are atoms in the universe and my love for her is so HUUUUGE it would take a JILLION MILLION BILLION TRILLION of our own universe to make up the space of even 1/100000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of 1/100000000000000000 of my love bubble of emily jean.
she is so pretty and gorgeous and lovely and stunning, humans existed just for emily jean stone. i must do everything in my power to make her happier than happy can get and that no one gives her any problems at any time EVER because she deserves every single drop of love that humanity as a whole can possibly give to each other. no one deserves love but the freaking GODDESS that is known as Emily Jean "Emma" Stone. Her greatness is indescribable to mortals, we are like a drop of water in the HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE sea that is emma stone's intellect, she has never once been incapable of moving planets and shifting tectonic plates. emily jean always been above everyone around her whether they realized it (in)directly or chose not to. she is absolute, ultimate perfection. i shall worship her for my entire life. everyone else shall do the same.

Prove it.

I would eat every part of her

oh no hermans awake expect pics of kenzi soon and other kids

Imagine being Will in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Emma and Jennifer, you fuckin' plain, all unnattractive with your tight bodies and angelic faces. I would totally not get aroused by any of you, both my character and the real me." When all he really wants to do is have a threesome with them in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Will and not only sit in that couch while Emma Roberts and Jennifer Aniston take turns kissing you, the favorable lighting barely concealing your boner, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while they perfect that scene. Not only having to tolerate their sexy fucking visage but their playful attitude as everyone on set tells them they have STILL GOT IT and DAMN, EMMA ROBERTS AND JENNIFER ANISTON ACT LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and feel their luscious fucking tongues contort into parts of your mouth you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been kissing nothing but a healthy diet of plain janes and later alleged models for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in England. You've never even seen anything this fucking arousing before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on your stressed foreherad as they kiss you to writhe their tongues suggestively into you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there hiding your boner and revel in their "boring (for that is what they call themselves)" kisses, the kisses they worked so hard for with their significant others in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could cum on every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Will. You're not going to lose your future comedy acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your boner and bear it.

Latinas > All women
>FTFY

besides celebs, white women aren't very hot. Latinas are just better looking

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.
It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.
She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.
It was the worst night of my life.

please end your own life.

jlo is literally the sexiest milf alive

I like girls with nice asses. Thats one of the reasons I'm not into white women. They have flat as fuck asses

Delicious.

Look, just because you're 400-500 lbs and no one wants to be near your doesn't mean that women "have it easy"

bitch looks old for her age

I'd let her snap my neck

I-I-I'm v-very s-s-sorry for o-offending y-y-you g-good sirs and I-I know I-I have a lot t-t-to answer f-f-f-for b-because I-I g-got Vic undeservedly...

You like this?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
END THIS

Only if she uses her thighs.

and you look fat for your weight.

Fambo Lainey frog Emly made the biggest face of disgust
almost popping her bubble balloon cheeks
when a waitress, holding a plate of delicious Christmas treats, came up and asked for one night!
what she offered was lesbian love on her behalf
and anything sparing her life she would ask!
Poor Emly's good name is on the line....
Anymore unsolicited offer of the forbidden lust
Fambo Lainey Emly may not recover from all this
Too much to bare, beckoning another call from to the doctor's office

Yes I do.