Sly money making general. I'm looking into tips for tricks and methods on how to make and save money. Stealing...

Sly money making general. I'm looking into tips for tricks and methods on how to make and save money. Stealing, cheating the system, legally or otherwise.

It can be anything from abusing coupons and going to the baker right before he closes up in order to get cheap bread or dumpster diving after recently expired products, to finding ways to avoid paying for your bus/train tickets and stealing from grocery stores.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAF9OAO4TtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> I'm looking into tips for tricks and methods on how to make and save money
Get a job
Live with your parents
Pay for nothing, no rent, no food only what you buy for yourself
?????
Profit

Lets say one's already got a job, and living with parents isn't an option..

I heard surveys, but never found any legit ones.
Amazon Turk if you live in the US or India
Sell any junk around your house
Fiverr is another one, if there's a simple task you can do that you can also market.

Go to a concert or festival or something like that and sell brownies for $20 dollars a piece. People will think they're weed brownies but naturally, they're not... That'd be illegal. ;^)

>Wear 'skins' leggings,
>steal high quality meat from the butcher section making sure to steal more than 1 per time
>take 1 out of your leggings and put it back on the shelf so if you get caught it looks like you put it back on CCTV
>sell to single mother for half price and make mad profit

I think you can write in to almost any fake news site with some BS and they'll pay you of they publish it. No politics stuff, but writing in to like huffington post and other such sites with a piece of made up celebrity gossip or something.
You can also try catfishing, if you think it's worth the effort.

Single mothers*

Alternatively sell normal fluoride tablets as ecstacy (without explicitly saying so ofc) or flour as cocaine or sugar candy stuff as meth

>find legit Credit Card scamming site
>find cc machine at self checkout
> in Australia the code to type in your own credit card # into the machine is '#69' (hash69)
>wear wigs, legit glasses and clothing that makes you look fat to avoid getting caught

anyone actually tried this?

how would you make money catfishing??

For free uber rides, buy a gift visa card worth 10 bucks.

Use all but 1 buck of it and connect it to your uber account. Proceed to travel an 80 dollar fair for free and watch the card bounce

does that actually work?? more like this

Yeah, sell to too many people at the festival and straight up youll get jumped by someone, festivals are too small to do that shit.

Not the user you replied to, but go on Omegle and pretend to be a little girl. Eventually you'll find a pedo, strike up a relationship with him and rp a bit. Once you know enough about him (name, address, job, etc) blackmail him into giving you money. If you play your cards right, you could get a few hundred bucks per guy

damn. you tried it?

Do the typical "I lost my ring and i'll give you 500 bucks for it" at different gas stations scam.

Naturally you need partners for this trick...

Done something like this before. It only works with the really retarded pedos so don't get your hopes up.

It should work once only, but its an easy way to get somewhere if your desperate and you need to make sure to put in the details before you do the journey and make sure its a Visa gift card, nothing else

Of course has to be said, if any law enforcement have decided to join us on this thread, this is all theoretical and for educational purposes only

Free dominos pizza

>call up and ask for your order
>make sure to call before closing time about 30 minutes before hand
>rock up, and ask when they are closing if they have any old pizzas lying about

If you do it to mostly foreigner run stores and have ordered with enough time for the pizza to be considered stale, they usually give it to you

>got 2 large meatlovers once cause the indians arent allowed to eat beef (win win ;) )

hehehehe of course!

interesting... any other tricks like this?

>the typical "I lost my ring and i'll give you 500 bucks for it" at different gas stations scam
W-what

Anyone know a good way to steal from grocery stores or retail stores in general?

A lot of tricks rely on you being in a certain country where some sort of policy is done only in that country. If you guys in USA have self service checkout yet, i got a few neat tips

Read up the thread dude, i posted one about leggings

have you actually trid it?

SWIM made a fuck ton off getting premium steaks with the skins legging method, as you can rack about 4 bags per leg and it doesnt buldge in your groin area as the skins are skin tight

please do share. my local grocery store and ikea have self checkout services

Possibly ;), it takes some practice in front of a mirror, but people are more ignorant then you think, whole shelves have been stolen right in front of peoples noses, its just acting cool is the hard part

wont this be very obvious on the security cameras?

Basically scan one and place about 2 in a bag that isnt on the scales, ive bought about 100 bucks worth of shopping for about 20 (Australian equivelent, so like a 40 US dollar shop for 5 - 10 USD)

Bring your own shopping bags is a big must and make sure they are wide af

Honestly just ring in shit that ain't what you bought. Got some mint? Ring it in as oregano. Got some expensive plums? Nah, you got oranges. If you leave it in the plastic sack, it also disguises the product a bit.
For shit with a barcode, I really don't know.

Doesn't it ring in the door??

Visit a store once, and make sure to put one back on the shelf immediately afterwards (secret is practice in the mirror, start with 'stealing' 2 of your own meat products at home and get your pokerface and food positioning nailed down)

Ye what about the theft detector things

Surprisngly no, only bulky and expensive shit will ring, 99% of the time those things dont work

>clothing that makes you look fat to avoid getting caught
what if i am already fat, can i wear clothes to make me look thin?

SWIM was nervous at first about being caught by the beeper things, but only certain items set it off and he found that meat definately wasnt one of them

Police look for 5 things

Height
Weight
Facial features
Hair colour
Eye colour
(Other facial scars or recognition)

Thats how your caught 99% of the time

who's SWIM

Massive warning!

Looking dodgy will give away all your intentions to moment you walk through store doors, dress presentably and practice your poker face hard

Someone Who Isnt Me

:^)

My local Walmart has a hyper sensitive door ringer, but the local Urban Planet that tags every single thing in the store, half of those tags don't work.
Legit, if you see an anti theft sticker on a relatively cheap and small product (like a small box of headphones under 10$ or something), and the sticker is flush with the package and isn't raised in any way, it's probably a fake deterrent.

Google Bicycle model of business. Or Pyramid model of business.

Fast quick money if done well. Beware in Italy this kind of business is against the law.

ooo...

Honestly a great tip if youre gonna boost from stores is to follow the dodgy looking teen girls with big purses around, because security is probably gonna be on them instead of you if you look like a normal dude, so you can grab shit real quick

B

Bingo, wasnt sure if that also applied in US, but in Aus, real stickers have a bump or a noticeable bump compared to a normal barcode

I think any kind of business is a good start, guys look up no overhead small business for ideas.

Same thing in Canada. Also protip; having worked retail in the past, if a store seems overly sensitive about theft and the employees all stand at attention like deer when the door alarm goes off, it's because there is no cameras in the store and they are responsible for watching the merch. So if you keep tabs on the employees, you're golden.

>buy a sex doll
>pimp it out

now you just have to figure out the cleaning part, most of the guys who will sleep with one are probably meek so you can get them to clean up their own mess

Think ive shared enough for tonight, all those tips ive said apply to anywhere in the world clearly, use them and you can eat and dress like a king on a peasents budget

(LE are gonna kick my door in for sure kek)

Act surprised if it goes off, the idea is that your trying to look normal as possible

Sounds similar to what Elon Musk did, but with a doll instead of a dorm.

Scam user here. I like to do so for fun, I don't really need the money.

>I lost my ring and i'll give you 500 bucks for it
Its a kind of scam that works half of the time. You are meant to lose a piece of jewelry and offer a reward for it. Works if you have more people involved.

As an example. I am a gorgeous lady that comes to you and says that if you haven't seen my diamond ring, and that I am offering 1000$ for it, I dropped somewhere else and I cant find it.

I disappear but not before making sure to tell you I will be around, or I give you my number for you to call me.
My pal, a sexy gal, after a few minutes, appears outta nowhere saying that she found a ring, a diamond ring. You, will try to get it , telling her that you know the owner, or that you are the owner of it.

She refuses since there is no proof that you are in fact the owner. But she seems to agree on selling it back to you, and of course, you could either keep the ring, or give it to me for 1000$. She agrees in giving it to you for 500$, then leaves.
You might think that you have just earned fast 500$, but as soon as you call, you notice the number is fake, or is not even mine. You realize the gals have left long ago and after some time you realize the ring actual cost is 20$.

Bump to know more.

classic pigeon drop
youtube.com/watch?v=BAF9OAO4TtA

Who tf wouldnt catch on to that? That sounds shady af, even for an alleged bunch of qt girls.

Bumperino. This actually sounds like a lot of fun too.

Not the same person, but tell someone you lost a ring and you'll pay for it. Then leave and have a partner arrive and pretend to find the ring you 'lost'. Hopefully the person you said you lost your ring to will ask your partner for the ring (which is fake and worthless). Your partner then sells them the ring for less than you said you would pay for it.

More scams! More! Preferably simple ones that are possible to do for lonesome fags as myself.

I do a simple scam at Walmart where I buy a pair of headphones, one day they break, I buy a second pair and swap out the broken ones for the new ones and return with the newest receipt. Walmart will take back most things which have been opened, especially if they don't work.

I already explained it to you, thats why you can tell is a scam already.
My favorite one is the magic multiplier box.
I have 20$ and so do you.
We both put our 20$ in an empty box. We close it and use duct tape to make sure nothing else goes in or out of it.
In front of you, I sell you the box with 40$ inside it for 30$.

At the end of the deal we both go home with a 10$ profit.

>The catch? I am actually making more.

How explain pl0x

this

lol isnt that the one they used in Better Call Saul

The real catch is that I am the only one making money. And using a bigger quantity of money guaranties more money to me, nothing for you. But beware, the more money you put in, the sooner you will realize its a scam. The magic multiplier box works best if used fast and with small quantities of money.

>pic
Also these codes work for most Walmart.

Bump to watch zombie land. Fucking yards

Bump

This. Stay sober move quickly leave with different folks than you came with

if you tried that where I live you would get stabbed before you can sell a second dose

>Get in
>Sell to a few groups of teens
>gtfo
What are they gonna do, call the cops??

if you cant think of one by yourself then you are too much of a fag to make it work

no they wont call the cops. I said stab you I have seen 10 years old doing that shit and if it-s a concert there will probably not be just teens but people with guns and real dealers

Know a bitcoin scam idea used by 1 single ballsy cunt. Needs a laptop you can legit have stolen though but its worth it.

>meet with someone in big open crowded resteraunt or fast food where toilets are close to exit
>place bitcoin wallet on usb and cut a hole in a macdonalds bag or any bag so the usb is hidden from view.
>meet with suspect and have him begin transfer of bitcoins wirelessly, make sure to use public wifi
>make sure hes at ease first, comfort is key to this
> pretend to grab a piece of food and take out your usb at the same time as grabbing a chip or food
>if all goes to plan you should be able to have the usb that contains your suspects bitcoins and proceed to excuse yourself to the toilet
>bonus points if you use a partner to pretend like he knows you, get up and shake his hand while transferring the usb and then go to the bathroom quickly
>leave dud laptop there so target feels at ease and never return to the table

Easy 500 bucks to 10 k and with a disguise, proper knowledge of bitchain and proxies good luck ever finding you

Dude I went to a Marilyn Manson concert in 2008 and they screened for guns hardcore.

yeah I know. thats why I first said where I live I gotta be honest is a shithole.

B A L L S Y
Would take practice

Steal from your city stores, anything that you can hide and that doesn't goes "MEEEEEP MEEEEEP" when you cross the door without paying it
Sell it (to people you know, or, if it is food, to some groceries that don't give a fuck)

Oops didn't mean to answer this post

In fairness most scams take a lot of charisma and charm to pull off in the first place, this one just relies more on comforting the target and getting the btc sent away as quickly as possible.

I scam crypto investors mainly. I make up actually good ideas for projects, and give them a sense that there's a high chance of it being done (I fake skills or tell em x percentage is already done) or ICOs, travelled europe and been eating that scam money for the last 3 months, didnt work a day.

Now I know why some of the self check-outs are aggravatingly loud.

kek

Fuck it's like you autistic fucks are just parroting things that wouldn't work you read on Wikipedia. Do your even understand how bitcoins work new friend?

>its just acting cool is the hard part

Used to score mega food back in the day with various contrived stories/scenarios. One time my friend "Charles" was with me when I did it and he was like "holy shit dude wtf? I could never do that I would like start to laugh or something"

And HE was always the confident/outgoing type

this

I used to live in a very poor area and it seemed to be a cottage industry there. Every few weeks there would be like 20 shopping carts full of returned merch waiting to be sent to god knows where.

only a literal retard would fall for this

Any tips for doing this you can offer?

Sorry but where is the scam ? Tell me why we don't really get 10$ each, great wizard

(no sarcasm here tho)

youre a fucking retard, he puts 20$ in a box and sells it for 30$, has nothing to do with what the other guy puts in the box

jesus no wonder idiots get scammed, im actually angry with how dumb you are

I charge for lessons but we can work something out if you're a boy with a bubble butt / feminine bod

both put 20 dollars in the box

you buy it for 30 which is a total of 50 with the 20 you put in the box

so you bough 40 dollars for 50

and i sold 20 dollars for 30

You're paying out 30 and getting 40, I think. Not that other guy, just a guess.

Just bust an ATM open or roba bank, don't be a lazy fuck

You're the only one talking about what is in the box, faggot

Everything is clear now, thanks

You put $20 in the box
You buy the $40 box for $30

+10
=-10

You end up with -10 dollars