Grade A psychopath and master manipulator

>grade A psychopath and master manipulator
>gets shitted on by rednecks

How??

Because she's really just a rich spoiled child and as soon as she was out of her element her talents amounted to nothing.

This. She was used to the people she was conning/fucking over playing by the rules of polite society.

not enough prep time

Psychopathy isn't a superpower. It's like people who complain that her plan is to essentially kill herself and then she doesn't: that's the point, she is fucking crazy.

shes my waifu

She's /ourgirl/

>big boobies one movie
>gone the next

She tried to act like a redneck, obviously she got called out be the true thing
Also, she was unlucky when her money belt fell on the ground raising suspicion

>My dick and heart are hurting simultaneously

w-what

She looks so much more relaxed in the second one, like she can be herself with her shitty husband now.

They exploded when Halle Berry stabbed them.

I'll explode over her titties too

She calls them the gone girls.

Any other films like this?

Side Effects

Who decides the amount of cleavage is shown? The director?

She also left a literal mountain of evidence that she premeditated the murder of NPH, but since women don't know what computers are, and it was written by a woman, that all gets ignored. Said woman also wanted a "WOMEN WIN" ending, so she just forces everything she needed for that into place in the last few pages, no matter how out of character it all was.

Why didn't Ben just fuck his sister?

Been there, done that.

You missed the point of a movie, grats.

I wish people that used the word literally and all of its variations would fucking die.

But do you literally wish so?

that making shitty movies is okay since plebs will eat it up?

>shitted on by rednecks
She isn't their sister, so no shot

Man, this place has noticeably gone to shit once you Midwest Bible thumping useless eaters discovered the internet

I think you mean
>> abuse/misuse the word "literally"

It's about sensationalism in media. It's also about a women getting with literal murder by playing a victim card. You watched an arguably anti-feminist movie and you are calling it out on being feminist because for some dumb reason you think we should empathize with literal villain protagonist.

You are dumb. Not because you dislike women, mind you, a lot of smart people did. But you are dumb. For real.

name ONE (uno) instance where this has happened in real life. the amount of fantasy in the movie was beyond belief. that's what made it stupid

>when an user watches something and it goes over his head so badly airport thriller books confound him episode

the reason why a lot of women dislike the book is it points out hypocrisy, the hyperbole of the characters and inconsistencies in the writing isn't the point. That is what fincher took from it.

she was pregnant, dunkass

yeah i loved the last scene in the movie where it panned out and you could see the "literal" mountain of evidence that she had left. really made you think.

>name ONE (uno) instance where this has happened in real life
What, a women getting away with a murder by pretending she was raped or abused? I'm sure it happened, it's not even an implausible thing in vacuum.

i want a crazy gf bros

>fucks her lawyer to get her off
>Everyone knows she killed her kid but because shes pretty and female

Is this what Sheryl Sandberg meant when she said "lean in"?

the only reason why this move is praised is because it was directed by fincher. he made it look good without actually being good

All of the recent high profile cases are women getting away with things, fucking kids, killing people, stealing things, it doesn't always work mind you, that DA from Pennsylvania got jailed for corruption, lying under oath/adultery/perjury etc.

Teenie boppers killed their entire family and only get sent to juvie. Shit like that.

The OST was pretty good too.
>that track when they find the gifts in the shed
But yeah, I wish Fincher worked with better material.

>it doesn't always work mind you
I'm not saying it does. It just can happen. It did in the movie. I'm not even saying the movie is fucking realistic, it's a thriller with a kind of original idea, nothing more.

>pretty

Someone post the webm where he shoves

How would fucking your own lawyer get you off? He's already on your side. It's the judge/jury you need to convince.