Why did gay homo fags choose the rainbow for their flag? Rainbows are a natural occurrence...

Why did gay homo fags choose the rainbow for their flag? Rainbows are a natural occurrence, poofy cunts on the other hand are filthy mistakes, do they think they will ever be equal? Who else likes to follow them from their clubs and stab them repeatedly in the face I can't be the only one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DlLLaINGkZw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6893897
sexualityeducator.com/2012/06/pos-me-up/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

try harder try hard

Serious question and looking for serious awnser you fuck

I'm planning to eradicate them soon. Can't let my futur childs live in a world filed with trashs

Your argument is that it's unnatural!? You are using the internet.

Good to hear I will celebrate when I see the news

Yea sure unnatrual and everything else bad. I don't want to Google anything gay related I'm sure there's some attention seeking fag around that could explain

youtu.be/DlLLaINGkZw

Idk rainbows look quite gay to me.

its occult symbolism.
full spectrum, openness

if youre not open to new experience chances are you wont be approached and engage in gay sex, since its "abnormal"

This looks like propaganda, are you one of those people that say "it's 2018"

> could i maybe get you some meds and a cozy jacket ,little retard?

this is the history you retarded fuck.

do you think the colors of flags, corporate symbols, your sports teams name is chosen at random?

btw homosexuality IS natural whatever you think its a fact

so is cancer

when did you first realize you are a braindead retard? curious

teehee, did i state a fact you dont like?

I don't know anymore these sick freeks seem to love taking things that were normal to me and making them a symbol for gross people, I had herd of chakra's befor never knew then were associated with faggots though. Probably similar to what hitler did with the swastica.

The more you knoooow

theyre not "associated with faggots", they just are.
people can use whatever colors or symbols to define themselves- that should not take away from the science (which the chakras are, similar to a psychologist theory -Freud, Jung, etc.).

>implying that homosexuality, which occurs in nature isn't natural

i really want this to be a samefag

Im on buddy

is that why homosexuals contract STDS? and not only STDs mind you, but things such as prostate cancer, resulting in their death?

Yeah im sure its "natural" that nature cleanses itself and removes the cancer from the world.

You are delusional.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6893897

What makes them “filthy mistakes”? You speak as if anything is supposed to be one way.

fuck fags

Why would they use all these positive things when the majority are far from that, seems like nothing but corruption and a terrible influence to me.

because rainbows are gay you nigger

Many men, women gay straight have stds. Shit dude, even cats have them. Feline aids exists. These anti gay posts make you guys seem like toothless mud people that dropped out before first grade. Two men fucking is immoral but your favorite pet pig as a kid was cool to lose your virginity to. Most of them time people like you get your gay wad panties in a bunch, y’all end up being the biggest fags. Better start practicing that dick suck and asshole gaping now queer.

its called lying, user.
how else are they to survive and get what they want, without hard work.

the world is not naturally a friendly place, and misery loves company. If these people were miserable as they are all the time, who would want to be around them?

sexualityeducator.com/2012/06/pos-me-up/

you want to follow a faggot into a faggot club, you're a faggot.

well if their not raping, murdering, abusing, spreading lies and being pedophiles their life goal is to adopt some poor child and make its life just as sad and worthless as their own.

seriously faggish bait looking for seriously knee-jerk responses. try harder.

autism much?

So are strawberries and sunlight. What is your point?

Idk it sounds like you’re the miserable one because they have their shit together enough to be the person they want to be, mean while you’re acting like a backwoods hick about other people’s romantic life on an anonymous board. Ever think of not thinking about gay shit? How would you know they were miserable unless you, yourself are gay and struggling with your feelings?

Fine i will play along. I am retared. Now state your point.

Not done that yet but I was thinking the toilets would be a good place to slit their throats

> sounds like you’re the miserable one because they have their shit together enough to be the person they want to be

Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death among young people ages 10 to 24.1
LGB youth seriously contemplate suicide at almost three times the rate of heterosexual youth.2
LGB youth are almost five times as likely to have attempted suicide compared to heterosexual youth.2
Of all the suicide attempts made by youth, LGB youth suicide attempts were almost five times as likely to require medical treatment than those of heterosexual youth.2
Suicide attempts by LGB youth and questioning youth are 4 to 6 times more likely to result in injury, poisoning, or overdose that requires treatment from a doctor or nurse, compared to their straight peers.

simply not true. they lack father figures and there are too many gay dads.

>comparing strawberries to cancer
sleep on that, youll get it one day

You mean “forceably slam my cock into him.” Because you’re in the closet. Why do other people’s lives affect you so much? That’s a very womanly trait.

If they don't kill themselves they do the terrible things I said, I have a shit life but I would choose being me over a mentally ill person anyday.

if people were suicide bombing your town/city/country, those people's lives would be affecting, or infecting, yours. Is it "womanly", or are you a retard?

Just deal with it people hate fags and they will never be equal.

Sleep on the fact people like you cause others to kill themselves? I think you need to look in the mirror pal. I’m surprised if your family didn’t commit suicide to get away from your misery. The fact of the matter is you care way to much about something that has little to no affect on you. It’s a lot like how no one is bullying you for having Cheeto caked fingers most every day.

thats like saying, what a country spends money on doesnt affect you, even though you pay taxes.

youre delusional af, and youre assuming, and have no argument.

The rainbow flag is a symbol that includes all the colors. Symbolic of the openess of the homosexual communities.

The term "Gay" is actually an acronym from the latter part of the 20th century signifying, "Good As You".

I fail to see how that is anyone else’s fault other than people with mind sets like yours or ops or whatever. Extremist losers who are to obsessed with others lives when said individuals need to clean up their own backyards. I bet y’all are into cross burning too.

Good as you is more of a euphemism, the word gay has been around since the 12th century.

>when getting fucked in the ass is less extreme than not.

alright buddy. whatever you say

What a pathetic group of swine funny how they actually believe they are as good as the sane people who rule this world

How is people’s sexual orientation anything like the country spending money? That makes 0 sense. The gays if anything have boosted monitory income. It’s a life choice not us dropping billions into military. You yourself are unable to explain a connection between the two. Remind me again how that is affecting what our country spends money on?

maybe cause they are feminine? but probably google would work best here

>homosexuality occurs in nature
>rare cases of shit that isn't even homosexuality, but convenient for homos to bait the masses

Literally provides 0 proof that theirs no real connection. Acts like they were a scientist on the these studies. Still in middle school.

ill give you a little lesson.

when minority populations come into a "new" civilization/society, if they tend to stick together and keep their culture "secret", and dont blend, their influence among the greater society can be detrimental.
If their practices are, as they are in the gay community, counter to the one they are entering (the west, for the most part) they disrupt the order.

since the 60s, there are the highest rates of single motherhood, divorce, income inequality, you name it, all in the sake of openness and sexual freedom.
women are as unhappy as ever, hiv rates are growing, not to mention national debt (U.S.)

SJW nonsense, the industries and crumbling infrastructure, college debt being out of control.
White people suicide rates being higher than ever.

If you cant see how all of these things are connected. you need to stay in school.

not to mention true homosexuals are like 4% of the us population, and i would guess less in the entire world.

also, they tend to be miserable, which accounts for their "high education rates" and other achievements. its a cover up for their unhappiness, like hoarders.

"My ancestors are smiling at me, imperials. Can you say the same?"

Gonna have to go and exterminate all those gay animals too. Also gay aliens. Good luck mang

Animals don't gang rape kids, but I'll kill those aliens for sure.

what about niggers?

Not disagreeing with the points you've made at all, but just want to correct one thing: feline AIDS does exist, yes, but in cats, it's not an STD, it's generally transmitted through bites and scratches rather than sexual activity.