Dormammu

I've come to bargain.

do you think dormammu fucked him in the ass

Why didnt dormammu just take his amulet?

MCU
C
U

Also why doesn't Strange go back in time before his accident then he could still go and get trained but without his afflictions. Also he could save the main chick from being killed.

It's too dangerous to keep messing with time. With trapping Dormammu he had no other choice, because he already began consuming the Earth so they had nothing to lose anyway. But to use it to save just one individual or change his own past is too risky

Because the changes he makes are minor (reversed a minute in Hong Kong, made a 30 second loop in the Dark Dimension). The Ancient One even talks about looking through her potential futures and always coming to the same point eventually, meaning that time wants to correct itself. Mordo also fucks off after Strange messes with time because he knows it'll come back to bite them in the ass in the future.

I've come to barge in!

>rich philanthropist who's an asshole to everyone, including cute romantic interest
>because of their ignorance and rich lifestyle, they end up in a terrible, life threatening situation
>they're saved, but at a cost which they have to live with
>later redeem themselves by becoming a hero and better person in general
>apologize to the romantic interest for being such an asshole and rekindle their relationship through their changed attitude
Why are they making Doctor Strange the new Tony Stark? Is RDJ's contract ending soon?

DORMAMMU, I'M DOCTOR STRANGE

that would be years he had to go back

the colonol that got hurt in the experimental suit was all the way back in iron man 2

Mr Doctor, I'm Kaecilius

So Thanos has like 0 infinity gems so far and is just sitting on his ass on his giant throne? What is the lazy fuck actually doing?

I guess Infinity War part 1 is gonna be everybody getting their shit kicked in. He's gonna have to kill Vision to take his, kick Strange's ass, destroy Nova, assault Asguard, and beat up The Collector

If he re-sets time, how does he still retain his memory that he actually re-set time. Same thing for Dormammu

Dormammu exists outside of time (FUCKING LOL AT THAT IDEA RIGHT MCU) and now he is trapped to repeat a loop ad infinitum. How do they retain their memories of the last loop

Dormammu exists outside time so I guess he can tell what's going on. Maybe Strange can't remember dying 100000 times, but he knows his plan so he knows he probably already has and plays it accordingly

He probably has one.
>implying Nova will be in Infinity War

So who's gonna have the soul gem? GOTG 2 bad guy? Thor Ragnarok?

Thor most likely since Gunn already said GotG2 is standalone and won't be Infinity War bait.

I thought they dropped the second part for infinity war and it's only supposed to be one part now?

It's fuckin Rhodey I already told you.

We see the avengers tower at the start of Strange.

The second part still exists, it just won't be called Infinity War Part 2. They'll call it Infinite Crisis or Final Crisis or some shit.

this guy has it

So where the fuck is Hulk? Just chilling on a beach somewhere?

>What is the lazy fuck actually doing
Writing bad poetry to his waifu.

MAGIC FAGGOT

Then why the fuck is the power gem in GotG?

>rhodey
>35 years old

nigga please

More like Dormmajew.

Come on man, doc strange obviously came up with the idea of a time loop BEFORE actualy making the time loop.
He doesn't need to remember the previous loops, he just needs to know his plan is to trap dormamu in a time loop, which he obviously knows about, seeing as he himself came up with the fucking plan in the first place.
Use your brain.

What the fuck is wrong with Benanditch Cumbersplutch's face?

He's jerking off on a beach to pics that Black Widow sends him of her taking Black Panther's bbc.

nigga thats really strange's comic origin 1:1
stark and strange have a lot in common

It could be either one

>We aren't going to do any more origin stories
>Proceed to do 50 more origin stories
What did they mean by this?

>nigga thats really strange's comic origin 1:1
I know, I'd just think they'd want to differ them more for the MCU.

Not only is that his canon origin story, but they literally already made this movie.

Not GotG2 because Gunn said it was going to be entirely about Memelord's dad, the talking planet.

Thor 3 is also a bit tough because what we know of the plot doesn't indicate it'll be about macguffins.

I'm personally betting it'll be involved in Captain Marvel, possibly her new origin. That way half of the stones can come from Earth so we can reach peak retardation and coincidence-driven writing.

>swords
>that QUALITY Mordo
>Strange in a black coat
delete this

Why does all Marvel animation look like newgrounds-tier flash shit?

Because it is.

It can't be Captain Marvel as it is coming out after Infinity War

but to answer your question doctor strange will be replacing stark honestly he acts as the mcu stark in the comics whenever you need help doctor strange is always willing and for free even if its just a place to stay so it's much more comic accurate

Doctor Strange also has a key role in World War Hulk and World War Hulk is caused by Civil War, so I think it's pretty clear what they have planned for after Infinity War.

At least Memelord will sacrifice himself in Infinity War Part 2. Maybe then Marvel Comics' hack writers can put him to bed and forget this shit incarnation of him, I can't forgive them for how much they let Bendis butcher his character (whatever you do, do not read Legendary Star-Lord).

You've come to DIE!

could he beat thanos?

Not without the Gauntlet.

Easily, unless Thanos has the complete Infinity Gauntlet.

how can one hothead be so based?

exactly

Did Strange explicitly explain to him how the amulet worked?

I hate that there are so many threads of this and the movie isn't even out in america for three more days. I hope marvel doesn't do another early release again.

This is a battle fought with the eyes Mr Doctor.

I hope this becomes a meme

Why didn't you Marvelcucks watch a better movie?

Who said all the stones had to be involved in Part 1?

Think about it realistically: Carol is the most importantest character in Marvel right now because she's their resident Strong Female Character™. It would make sense for Thanos to get 5 out of the 6 stones in the first film, then in Part 2 Carol becomes the crux of the MCU as the guardian of the 6th and final stone.

what do you think all the newgrounds flash artists wound up doing

there's a reason digital animation is so widespread

The companion comic says that Kaecillius was still serving at Kama-Taj when Thor 2 took place.

Strange could turn back time even though he got disintegrated. I'm pretty sure he could turn back time if Dormammu reached for the eye.

a question for you friend

i've been told that Magus and Warlock would have major roles on the "first part" and Thanos would be the "end boss" of the "second part"

since now there are 2 separate movies, what do you think we'll be seeing in the Avengers movie?

To be honest I want both Ironman and Cap to end their stories there gracefully... but i'm not sure about much besides wanting to see Thanos kicking major ass

also, on thread topic... SHUMA GORATH WHEN????????

I sure hope we get a Ms. Marvel film after Captain Marvel!

Yeah, right.

DORMAMMU

I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

DORMAMMU

YOU'VE COME TO D-
Hang on, I feel like we've responded to this already.

dat obvious hairline wig lmao

JUST

I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

DORMAMMU

i've come to bargain

DORMAMMU

Dr Strange/Dr Doom teaming up to rescue Doom's mother when? Didn't Marvel get the rights for F4 already?

Doom wrecking Wakanda when?

holy ballz this is just the beggining of an hard meme growing in a small pond just to become massive as the movie widespreads...

BILL WILSON
I'VE COME TO CRASH PLANES

Jesus christ it's Jason Bourne, you're right. It's built from the ground up around saying the exact same thing over and over. What kills other memes will only make this one stronger.

YOU'VE COME TO GET CAUGHT.

It's a tasty meme in the making

I feel like we've had this conversation before

what did he mean by this?

POWER OF THE POWER OF THE POWER OF THE POWER

Because he's not he one casting the spell. There are essentially three parts:

>the spell itself and what it is supposed to do
>the user of the spell who the spell will act upon, the caster and those brought under the spell
>the rest of the dimension that gets controlled by the user through the spell

To the Doc, time kept moving forward as normal, he'd just wake up again each time after he died as the spell was set to return him to that moment indefinitely after a period of time.

MY DORMAMMU DAWG

im hyped as fuck dormammu is confirmed in the strange movie

DORMAMMU

So can the Avenges just retire now that he's here?

JAG HAR KOMMIT FÖR ATT KÖPSLÅ

Fuck off marvelshits. Your memes are awful

Bane?

I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

Why didn't they use CGI for Hannibal's eyes?

Är svenska en mem?

блять пиздoc тeб этo eбт чтo ли yёб oк

Det är det nu

what did Dormammu look like?

Like a weird headshaped cloud with eyes and a mouth

DORMAMMU

Like he hasn't got his classic form yet.

Like Benderditch cumonherback

Like somebody has come to bargain with him

I've come to bargain

DORMAMMU

first one to bargain gets to stay on the time plane

DORMAMMU, CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT DOWN THE GAAAAAAATEEE!?

OTHINUS I've come to bargain

i wonder if ol´ doc would endure othinus love