Hateful Eight

I think this movie might have the most based dialogue of any movie ever.

Agree?

Care to explain how?

DINGUS

Every single scene is wonderful to watch and listen to.

>Warm black dingus!
And all of the nu-male types and feminist dyed hair facial pierced millennials were literally clapping during this scene. I just stood up and started backing my way out of the room,

Actually getting triggered by fiction. The character was probably lying too just to get a reaction from the old man.

I loved how comfy it was.

DESU the whole film would be even better if they just hung out at the habbadashery for a few nights, drinking coffee and chatting until the storm blows over and they part ways in a friendly manner.

it's not even tarantinos best dialogue

the opening scene of Inglourious Basterds was goat

A film isn't just a film. Samuel L Jackson was baiting the old man, but what was really happening was Tarantino baiting right wing audiences. It was a declaration of war upon the non-cucked white man.

BIG

That became shitty in retrospect when Christolph Waltz became an overexposed meme man doing the same performance in every movie. It impressed back in 2008 but almost 10 years on it's just more of the same Waltz shit that sends every non-redditor running for the door

aybrahum lincan

TALK THAT SASS NIGGA, TALK THAT SASS!

So many goat scenes.

I've only heard right wing people talk about cucking and getting cucked. It leads me to believe they are the ones actually into this.

Because to leftist normies being cucked on every level is just tuesday.

Would have been better as an actual stage play than a film.

HE SUCKED MY FAT BLACK BALLS HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE YOU'RE THE FIRST ONE TO GET KEKED IN OUR NEW BLACK WORLD ORDER

Goggin's character was the best

OR WE COULD GO BY MY THEORY

>based
Opinion discarded

I would agree comfy as fuck

I hate to sound like an old and bitter critic, but this movie was terrible. This is coming from a Tarantino fanboy by the way.

this

this. it sucked

i would say better but i think it would be a good adaption.

SUCK MY BIG WOBBLY BLACK DICK Sup ForumsMBLR

Um. No. Hateful Eight is easily his worst movie and the dialogue was no different.

Definitely, especially the part where the black man made the white boy suck his BBC. fuck whitey

Maybe if this is the only Tarantino movie you've seen and everything else you've watched consists solely of capeshit and blockbuster action flicks.

This movie was a piece of shit
Just meaningless dumb dialogue which is completely pointless and lacks any depth. The entire """""twist""""" is given to the audience in a flashback which ruins any suspense. Then it's all just a setup for typical Tarantino "I'M DIRECTING" graphic violence.

It was fun to watch for the first time, but i really dont think ill ever rewatch it, which is rare for a Tarentino film.