Ethan raped Alice

alice-glass.com/cc/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation_of_rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That looks like a roastie who threw herself on the poor man and then claimed rape after he didn’t want to be her boyfriend

>ten years older

who believes this shit if she cant even get his age right?

not at all surprised their relationship always seemed abusive. him controlling her. it was so obvious i almost thought it was an act to make them appear edgy.

>that nose

>Anthony Fantano
>Matt Mondanile
>Ethan Kath (birth name Claudio Palmieri)

What the fuck is wrong with Italian men?

>He kept me insecure and on edge, and then would tell me that he was the only one it the world that believed in me. He told me it was us against everyone, because everyone else thought I was a loser, a joke, a talentless dancing clown.
>dancing clown.
>clown

>Anthony Fantano
what did he do?

roasties. NOT EVEN ONCE

There are bunch of claims made in her text and the only one we can actually check is a lie.

gave lil pump a 7

Stupid bitch doesn't even know the age gap and thinks she's a credible source, lmao.

he's an alt-right nazi

i like edith. the fact that she doesn't have any form of social media presence and no personality makes me afraid that ethan is doing this shit all over again and controlling her every move

can i get a real answer plz?

>made lots of subliminal videos pandering to the alt-right
>is close friends with the racist Sam Hyde
>then to top it off tried to deny it all and do the classic 'it was s-satire' backtrack

he killed a CIA nigger with his car on purpose on 9/9/99

here we go again

don't pretend you don't enjoy this shit slut

>He became physically abusive. He held me over a staircase and threatened to throw me down it. He picked me up over his shoulders and threw me onto concrete. He took pictures of my bruises and posted them online.

Where are the pics?

kys snowflake

alice is also touring.
my man, you're defending the rapist for no reason. if you said i don't know anything for sure so i don't have an opinion that would have been more honorable, but the fact that in this situation (someone accused someone of rape) for no reason you jumped on the side of defending the accused says something about you.
but hey, she got the age wrong so he didn't rape her or hit her or abused her mentally

fantano video and p4k article when

>implying any of this is a problem

>close friends with Sam Hyde
Because of 1 interview?

fuck off melon

Why would anyone lie about something like this?

i see
>made lots of subliminal videos pandering to the alt-right
i gotta say youtube turned to such a shit place where doing this would guaranty you money so a lot of people did this.

my dreams of being a babyslut sissy are ruined

Attention, fame, widespread acceptance among her feminist colored-hair peers, potentially money in a lawsuit, etc.

fantano is actually an alice fanboy, she gave her ep (which i kinda like but let's be honest it's shit) a high score while shitting all over amnesty mostly becuz alice wasn't in it

>she gave her ep
he*

I agree that a lot of people would do this, but I highly doubt Alice would do that

the same reason people lie about anything.

Guilty until proven innocent when it comes to rape allegations from a woman is still going strong in Canada I see

>pretending not every interesting artistic collab is based on some form of mental abuse if not more.

So many people taking advantage of the fact that if you make sexual assault allegations public, it's automatically going to ruin someone's career before anything's even proven. Good way to get back at someone if you're a female and have a personal vendetta.

Because it’s a topical way to gain press

>I agree that a lot of people would do this
nope, the amount of people who do this is minuscule. most people who report rape are being truthful

>DUDE WE SHARED A KISS AND SOME TOUCHING BUT THEN HE SAID NAH I'M MARRIED BUT I WAS RAPED WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SOMEONE HELP ME ALSO HERE'S MY NEW SONG FROM MY UPCOMING ALBUM
that was hilarious

This is simultaneously believable and reeking of bullshit.

this
suffering fuels art

I think that's because Ethan didn't like Alice getting all the attention of CC. He did all the music himself and definitely steered their look and sound. Alice claims she had more creative input than she is given credit for. When I saw them in 2012 after the show all the fans were clamoring around Alice while Ethan was standing by himself near the stage with no one giving a shit. After seeing that I can understand his frustration with not getting the recognition he wants. Crystal Castles are unironically one of my favorite groups and seeing these allegations surface fucking sucks.

Literally everyone listened to CC because of Alice

Did I say the majority? No. There are too many people who do though.

>the shallow mind of your garden variety sociopath

>tfw people will fall for this b8

no, she basically said the same thing when she left and released stillbirth, she just didn't mention his name and even then it was obvious that she was referring to ethan. she decided to publicly tell the story because now is a good time to do so

more like crystal clear rape castles

amrite, fellow kids?

lets look at what happened to Michael gira.
>gira works with subpar musician for a while then dumps her
>she's losing her relevancy, wat do?
>"oh i know! i'll accuse him of rape, that'll do the trick!"
>immediately gets BTFO by everyone for being a lying bitch

sure there are women who have been abused and what not, but false accusations don't help any of the supposed cause they're trying to do. there's more false accusations of rape and sexual assault then there are real ones. look it up if you don't believe me.

Is Gira the only one that wasn't ruined by ausing roasties?
fucking based

reminder that 1 is better than 2

I've been following this band longer than you. Alice fried her brain with drugs, her solo career isn't going so well so now she decides to steer up drama and get back in the spotlight. Also stop calling him a rapist, I read her post and nothing about it qualifies as rape more like "I feel now that I got raped that one time". She doesn't go to court with it because she know she has nothing, false rape accusations are taken very seriously.

>"PRAISE KEK CANT STUMP THE TRUMP XD AMIRIGHT"
Your act is getting boring

Pretty much. It helps when your accuser is a known psycho.

There were so many people coming from all directions making statements as to Larkin's state of mind and why she would say something like that about Michael. It didn't look good in any way. Conor Oberst was falsely accused of rape and seems to not have had his career affected by it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation_of_rape

Up to 10% at most are false accusations,

I would have never listened to CC for the screaming female vocals alone, there are tons of band who do that. Ethan's production is what made CC a household name.

>Crystal Castles are unironically one of my favorite groups
dude me too, just an hour before i read this i went for a walk and was listening to iii on my headphones and thinking man i love this.
the fact that alice was getting more attention in no way justifies all of what he did, specially when you consider that this started before they went big. if he was unsatisfied with the fact that she was getting this much attention, just split and go solo and prove yourself that way. yeah he's a good producer but to me half of what makes them great is alice's voice and lyrics (yeah they're hers despite what he says, there's no way this hairy troll is writing these lyrics, nevermind a fact that in an early interview they clearly say she does the lyrics and he the music.)

If the new Crystal Castles singer comes out with similar allegations that would really verify what Alice was saying.

jfc you can't get any more cringy, even worse than a Sup Forums retard

dang, wrong person

Why did she does this anyways? Does she think everybody gonna believe her without proves, just "because i said it" mentality is really a dumb move.
lol

>>Ethan Kath (birth name Claudio Palmieri)

he was clearly channeling his jewish pseudonym there

>being friends with people who identify as right-wing and generally not kowtowing to the leftist hivemind makes you a racist Trump supporter now

I want off this wild ride. You understand you're unironically attempting to censor comedy, right?

this. not saying she is lying but I'm not convinced until there is definitive proof or a court sentence. also as some already mentioned, the inconsistencies in her statement don't help either (even if one can assume, she was very emotional while writing the post).

>there's more false accusations of rape and sexual assault then there are real ones.
no, it's the other way around, but saying that won't support your false argument so why bother

>not posting the full version

The fuck are you talking about. There are plenty great CC songs that don't even feature her

>I've been following this band longer than you
nope. been there since the first album

>you're out of the band unless you fuck me
>ok
>raaaape

>does she really think everyone is going to believe her just because she said it

Have you ever seen an internet discussion regarding rape before

When it comes to rape you are guilty until proven innocent on the internet with Reddit normies

[citation needed]

>crying about censorship because you can't legitimately defend your behavior

>you're getting fired unless you suck my dick
you are a fucking idiot

so the only way alice isn't lying is if he raped edith too? that's fucked up logic
she has to leave tho

does he somehow owe her to make music with her?

women are beyond repair.

>trusting liberal nu-males who are most vicious sexual predators and rapists in this society

>sucks dick willingly instead of getting fired

Not rape, friendo. Band members are not “employees” of a business. It’s no different than agreeing to suck someone’s dick in exchange for being friends with them

>definitive proof
what is definitive proof of rape that happened years ago? i'm genuinely curious to know

>pretending art isn't a byproduct of lukewarm sociopathy

Dude women just keep getting more and more retarded.

I definitively think he should have gone solo after Alice left, seeing him replace her with Edith felt really disrespectful to me. I hope Ethan has some sort of response to these claims of abuse. Even if Alice is lying this whole thing is pretty fucked up and will probably stain CC's image and legacy.

This a hundred times. Why do women ruin everything?

No, you dumbshit. There needs to be solid evidence of him being manipulative and controlling. Rape is about control and dominance over someone else.

What behavior are you referring to and why would it need defending? Are you attempting to imply that unless you're part of the leftist hivemind, you're committing wrongthink?

You understand that this fanaticism is what is driving people away from your cause and leading them to vote for a candidate like Trump, right?

i'm tired of women's shit so much.

>When it comes to rape you are guilty until proven innocent
which is the right attitude imo when considering that how hard it is for a women to be public with this. either that or being silent, but siding with the rapist or victim blaming or accusing her of lying is what a would-be rapist does

An act this shitty (CC) could only be fueled by angsty shit, like rape. Makes sense.

Women are truly the niggers of gender.

go to bed yoko

>Even if Alice is lying
i hope you don't think she's lying. come on man

>arbitrarily ruining people’s lives at someone else’s whim is the right attitude

Help me out faggots, are there any conservative good female artists that aren't into this whole SJW shit?

Yeah just like that stupid fucking whore who accused Freddie Gibbs of rape, right?

Oh shit, he was found not guilty. Big surprise.