Chubby girl on here requesting help from people willing to give honest advice...

Chubby girl on here requesting help from people willing to give honest advice. I'm ordering lingerie for Valentine's day for my boyfriend of 4 years, I've never really shopped for anything online. Should I stick with something simple like this or go all out and do something more revealing since I rarely do so with my semi-fat build?

Post timestamp tits or gtfo.

This

tits or gtfo

This again

Get some matching underwear thats his favorite color and paint your nails. Sounds simple but guys love it

Fuck off newfag. Tits or GTFO.

get me a sandwich

>Chubby girl on here
you know the rules then

u want something from us so u must give something to us. fucking newfaggotry.
sage sage sage
a
g
e
kill the bread

but you didn't sage??

timestamp u whore
but if thats u i dont believe lingerie will help.
bitch u fat. wear a fucking trash bag

More revealing! I like curvy girls in see through and skimpy. The pic is more of something you'd sleep in. When in doubt, go slutty.

Hipster or thongs for my type of butt tho, I feel like a thong will look awkward.

I would bury my tongue in that ass. Thong!

that's not a timestamp
sage

love your ass you're making me so hard

Should the trash bag be red, pink or black?

u deserve only black trashbags

ure actually cute but yeah hit the treadmill

maybe get a seasonal or yearly gym pass for valentines day, so you show some effort to look better for him, instead of looking good for one night

timestamp looks fake

OP, if that's you, you're barely chubby. You need to show that bod off more and not cover it up with a nighty

stop enabling that shit. shes fat. fucking betas. i hope u end urself

You sound like an insecure 16 year old pimple popper holding women to a higher standard than you'll ever achieve, yourself.

Who the fuck else would use the word Beta? Now go home and get your fuckin shne box.

I'd recommend a top/bra that holds your tits but doesn't cover your nipples

she asked for advice. she go it. now stop this bullshit "everyone is beatiiful blablabla". beta confirmed. again kys

They're called open cup bras, so fucking sexy, would suit your tits nicely

It's a thoughtful gift but make sure you get his size right. Too small and he'll be uncomfortable. Too big and it will look awful on him

I'm an assistant buyer for one of the big department stores. This is my shit. What's your kik?

swallowing makes up for any poor fashion decisions.