Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute femboy (male) if he had hyper feminine aesthetics...

Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute femboy (male) if he had hyper feminine aesthetics? I'm talking fully passable, without any use of hormonal/surgical bullshit. e.g narrow shoulders, feminine hip-to-waist ratio, girly facial structure, lithe frame, silky smooth skin, somewhat thicc ass/thighs, smol (5'6ft) and overall androgynous/trap af, you get the idea.

>He'd be in his late teens/early 20's.

>Isn't transitioned in any way and is 100% naturally developed with high levels of estrogen since birth.

>Voice cute and girly enough to fool anyone, even your conservative parents.

>Has a timid but kind-hearted personality, will love and support you no matter what.

>Shares similar interests to you such as hobbies, also likes to cook, make you happy and will comfort you in times of need.

>No matter how macho he dresses, he'll always look like a qt3.14 grill with a flat chest.

>Will become annoyed and moody when gets called a girl or be treated like one, even though he secretly likes it.

its possible, i went on a date once with a femboy and was completely clueless since we met on tinder. but that was before my friends redpilled me

Why not? Doesn't even have to be "hyper feminine".

That's my perfect mate.

can you red pill me too?

yes yes yes

will my muslamic middle eastern family be fooled

fuck off, super queer.

i would

I don’t find myself to be a trap, but I guess I’m somewhat in that range.
I’m either Dustin from stranger things or a femboy.
All my discord servers always find someway to annoy me about it as well lmao

Add my discord
svkoon#7280

probably

No cause I’m not a fag

>implying it's faggoty
they're basically a girl besides their penis
and it isnt like i'm gonna be sucking it
faggot

Yup and he would even be told to wear a burka

ITT: faggots

no u

Sure, don't even need to ask

No

Only people saying yes are fat fucks who can't get anything

No. That is the definition of faggotry.

Homosexuality is superior in every way to faggotry because it is based on wanting men, and there are variables and complexities to that attraction.

Faggotry is the love of weakness (passive feminine features) in a man/boy. Note, not all feminine estrogen features, just the "passive" weak ones. "Slender!" "Thin!" "Smooth!"

But that faggotry isn't even enough. You can't just love a weak specimen, you have to be a weak specimen as well. "OH NO DEY TRAPPED ME! GUESS I'M NOT GAY!"

No. You're worse. You're entirely a faggot.