This is her punishment for cheating again

This is her punishment for cheating again.

Yawn....

Who cares?

be courteous. OP cares.

you knew what you were getting into with the trashy tattoos. i award you zero feels.

>those tats
>surprised at cheating

Straight out of middle school are we?

I'm just angry I can't open this Capri Sun.

Looks like they were scribbled on with a damn sharpie. Trashy af.

He's not wrong

Bitch is from Polk county, same place that 12 year old hung herself on a live stream

Lol this cuck has the nerve to get mad at someone whos pointing out that he made a bad life choice by getting with this trashy whore

In this specific case sure but the thought that tattoos=trash with 0 other thought is stupid.
Just stab it straight through both sides

Why do you think you're cool for trying to be dominant over some cheap slut who repeatedly cucked you?

this , op is a retard for thinking a whore with a ass tattoo is faithful

Literally fucking pathetic

Op deserved it for this cheap excuse of a barely fuckable notebook

Age?

OP is a cuck , she’s going to cheat again , I hope she gets a std and gives it to you while your “ punishing “ her

Op, what's the logo on that cup in the back?

Do you come to Sup Forums for the in-depth psychoanalysis or for the snap judgements?

>fuckable notebook
Whut?
Maybe OP has a punishing fetish and his girl has a cheating/punishment fetish

Yes

You're a faggot, and traps are gay because they want to entice straight men into joining them in their sexual delusions or normalcy.

I STARTED HIGHSCHOOL SHUT UP

I agree traps are gay however straight men can be attracted to traps

Again? Ever heard the phrase 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me'?

This is a trap

You are wrong. As soon as the dick appears, the attraction goes away. This is how the trap operates, in a cloud of lies and deception.

Dark shit faggot

[email protected]
31 year old milf from Cedartown Georgia

Well known slut

she cheated because you are a loser faggot

again?
0 sympathy

op is a fag who didnt drop a cheater

That's like saying a hot ads girl with a disfigurement turns off your boner completely. Everything about the trap presents it's self as woman so it's ok to be attracted to it just not the dick

Y