TOPKEK

TOPKEK.

Patriots lost and all trump supporters all sad. Suck it republicucks.

I'm actually very happy they lost

im british help

Football is gay. Who cares?

libcuck faggot politicizing a football game. how typical.

stay mad bitch. Fuck Tom Brady

I'm happy about the outcome of this game. I just don't get all the nagging against Brady and NE... I hate them but I must admit that they won so many Super Bowl. I guess they can't win all the time ? What's the point ? It happens to lose sometime ? No ?

Crybaby

>Patriots lost and all trump supporters all sad. Suck it republicucks.
I am a Trump supporter and I am glad that Philly won. They played a hell of a game. And this coming from someone who can't stand NFL football because of all the arrogant self-important overpaid asshats in the game.
Hillary lost and all her supporters still all sad. Suck it Democraps!

Kick them while they’re down. Fuck them. Eagles did the impossible. Beat the patriots and the refs with a backup QB.

This
Y’all look as salty as Brady throwing your year-plus-long temper tantrum.

Assbat commentators: "Was he a runner of a receiver?" When anyone with two functioning eyes and a few functioning brain cells whatcing the replay could clearly see clean possession well before the goal line. And could clearly see the runner take strides with the ball before tumbling/diving over a defender. Could clearly see him and the ball cross the goal line. Fucking commentators are like the asshole MSM news men, they have to stir shit up to keep viewer interest and make themselves look like they kow what the fuck they are talking about. Only the brain-dead would miss that the receiver was a "runner" as he approached and crossed the goal line.

>This
>Y’all look as salty as Brady throwing your year-plus-long temper tantrum.
Temper tantrum? I was just paraphrasing the assbat who wrote about Trump supporters being mad the assPats lost. I could not give one fucking shit who won the stupid game. It was an entertaining game but if either or both teams got sucked into a bottomless sinkhole in the middle of the game, I could not fucking give one small shit.

Eagles were the only team all season that didn't take a knee.

Not you, dingus. The people you were responding to.

you have a meaningless trophy and we'll have the whitehouse
dumbass

meaningless trophy wins this time as it isn't full of literal human shit like the white house lol.

>Not you, dingus. The people you were responding to.
Then you are correct!

>meaningless trophy wins this time as it isn't full of literal human shit like the white house lol.
Human shit? You mean Obama and family came back for a visit? Damn. Really?

Boo hoo. Stay triggered, faggot.

5 players are already declining the White House visit.

we will kick you russians out of there soon enough, traitor cunt.

>I know you are but what am I
That’s your comeback, faggot? Typical trumptard intelligence level.

brady WAS a backup qb lol he's a backup qb who went on to play in 8 superbowls over like 20 seasons and win 5. i hate fucking football, i hate everything on television and that includes football but jesus christ you're an idiot

>>I know you are but what am I
>That’s your comeback, faggot? Typical trumptard intelligence level.
Oh...soooo fucking sorry, fuckwad...I did not realise that you and your stinking slimy cunt crackwhore mother had accompanied Obonzo on that visit, sooo fucking sorry for leaving your sorry fucktarded ass and your dearest fuckbuddy out of my reply.

Republican and hate the patriots and so does everyone regardless of politics??

was with you until the MSM bullshit

lol this republicunt got triggered to the max.
Do you need a hug sweetie? Don't worry daddy donny will be over tonight to grab your pussy.

faggot nigger cuck

>Do you need a hug sweetie? Don't worry daddy donny will be over tonight to grab your pussy.
Yeah, darling! You and your crackwhore mama wanna hug me? Sooo nice! You wanna give me a kiss and a little suck too, baby? How we suck each other's spooge and snowball some to your mama? She'd fucking love that I bet. So your daddy won't get jealous, maybe we need to spit a little spooge in his mouth too. Whatcha think sweetie? Wanna?

>was with you until the MSM bullshit
Who the fuck gives one small fucking shit whether your sorry as was with me or not? Did I fucking ask you to be "with me"? When I fucking want your fag ass with me, I will ask your fag ass, ok, fuckwad?

Aww someone just projected their life story. Tragic.

yeah people forget he was like a 3rd round draft pick

>Aww someone just projected their life story. Tragic.
Yeah! I just love snowballing spooge with liberals. I fucking never met one yet that didn't love that shit and even more kinky stuff. You like to?

tough guy detected. i've since less cringe in katana threads

Real patriots would have been routing for the Eagles since they didn't kneel once this season. suck it, deportable.

NIGGERS will NIG

>tough guy detected. i've since less cringe in katana threads
"Cringe"?? Fucking "cringe"? What the fuck kind of gay fucktard word is that?

I'm not sad, support trump more than I hate him, and am not sad. Your statement is invalid. What's foodball got to do with anything?

Looks like the Jesus hanging in a Chink church I once visited.

It's okay mate, losing is hard. Don't beat yourself up over it. Look at it this way, you still have the orange house! #MAGA

>It's okay mate, losing is hard. Don't beat yourself up over it. Look at it this way, you still have the orange house! #MAGA
I don't like NFL, you fucktarded fuckbite. And fucking yeah, fucking Trump kicked Hillary's sorry stinking fat ass to the curb like a mangy stray mongrel dog as she tried to slink her sleazy way into the Oval Office. Fucking #MAGA!

Nobody watches that shit anymore.

Jew media is dead.

this retarded

haha it's so easy to mess with you magatards. I need to figure out a way to make money off your gullible asses ASAP before donny is out of the picture.

>haha it's so easy to mess with you magatards. I need to figure out a way to make money off your gullible asses ASAP before donny is out of the picture.
And you really think I give one fuck about your fucktarded opinion asswad? As long as Trump is President of these awesome united States of America, that is all that fucking matters in the fucing world. And that you can't take away, you turd-chewing dickbite.
Figure out how to make money? You can't even fucking figure out how to support a winner for president...unless you are writing your shit from some shithole fuckshit country... fucking #MAGA, dicktard.

Man, last night's game really played a number on you trumpturds huh. It's okay to be a white loser!

>Man, last night's game really played a number on you trumpturds huh. It's okay to be a white loser!
this is my kinda NFL fucktard: National Fuckbooty League

>white loser!
You mean like the libtards and democraps? Fucking #MAGA, dickbite!

i'm a trump supporter and an eagles fan. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW OP?!

Patriots a bunch of cheating fucks. Brady's also a trump supporter, no surprise

The drumfp depression has begun

Bitch you got no morals or values. You'd jump ship first chance you got just like your dotard president

I'll bite. Why would this be upsetting to Trump supporters?

The drumpf despression began today!

Putins a sissy

drumpf already drove the economy into the ground

Why should Trump supporters give a shit about a bunch of anthem kneeling niggers?

Bunch of butt hurt trump supporters in here.
>I never said I liked football

Hahaha

>Bitch you got no morals or values. You'd jump ship first chance you got just like your dotard president
Fuck morals and values! Who the fuck is gonna get ahead in America with fucking creampuff "morals and values"? My motto: What works for me, fucking works! Fuck everyone else" You can stick your fucking "moral and values" up your stinking slimy ass, then pull them out and kiss them.

You jelly?

Hey fucktard, anybody who can control any fucktard, is a man after my own fucking heart. Of course, asswads like you use all your cute faggy memes but have yet to prove who is the puppet. Oh, wait...here is an awesome picture of the puppets after Trump caused their strings to get all tangled up. TFF! Fucking #MAGA< dickwad!

I bet the govt shuts down again

>You jelly?
"You jelly"? What kind of fucking kid's fag question is that, fucktard? What you like 12?

>I bet the govt shuts down again
I fucking hope it does!