Hey Hilltards

Just...gonna leave this here...

She literally is heroeing at every turn.

>can't use trump univ. against trump anymore.

Even a great attack angle is whittled away by their unprecedented greed. Priceless

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/02/hillary-university-bill-clinton-bagged-16-46-million-from-for-profit-college-as-state-dept-funneled-55-million-back/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0vnwv_GUi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DELETE THIS

Delete this

BELETE BIS!

Anything bad Trump has done, the Clinton's have done something 10x worse.

Also Trump's been in the public eye 40 years and this is the single best dirt they have on them, and it's not even convincing.

Erase this.

Anything you can do I can do better, Donald!

Hillary Clintons foreign policy in a nutshell

The day Hillary mathematically wins the nomination, and makes her victory speech, the torrent will begin. She's over before she even began. Fox will run with this stuff, and the rest of the MSM will try to respond the smooth is over, but get dragged into indefensible positions and be massacred.

EXPUNGE THIS

Remove this.

This information will be more relevant to her criminal trial than the election.

Oy vey.

tip top kek

Holy fuck

Scrolling through some public facebook posts about the Trump University thing, found this specimen. Unfortunately can't post this article on there. How do these """"""men"""""" come into being Sup Forums? What turns them into this?

numales
hormones in the water supply

raised by tv/internet growing up while their parents do fuck all. media ran by jews furthering sjw propaganda.

the notion of ''everyone's a winner do your best do what you want'' encouraging people not to think practically and study stupid shit like gender studies.

I truly believe that Donald Trump becoming president is a huge step in the right direction. I want him to win so bad and have a lots of confidence that he will. There are so many reasons for this but I'm sure you guys know and can really feel it to. If he's in the White House come November I expect to see a whole lot less "the ride never ends" posts on here.
MAGA

Is that John Oliver's kid? Fucking spitting image

>Trump University
>great attack angle

holy KEK

do you work for the new york time editorial board by any chance?

Even if Trump gets cockblocked, he's the sort of guy that will go straight to the people and say "Look, this is why its failing, blame these assholes. Disgraceful!"

Bump.

Build wall now Soo-yung

So today we witnessed the end of Hillary's campaign. kek

Best foreign policy speech ever bruh