youtube.com/watch?v=t9kIxvXopq4
youtube.com/watch?v=dH1QmfQnWbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Yes and I have it pre-ordered.
14 more days till digital release.

No, only a Maytag repairman

No, but at least it will add more kino Joker scenes

An extended cut across her jugular, sure.

I think the only way to fix the DC universe is to scrap what's happening, and start from scratch. Their movies are getting progressively worse. Man of Steel was meh, BvS was bad, Suicide Squad was fucking horrible.

No.

have faith user

14 FUCKING DAYS? i thought i could pirate it this week

The only thing that can fix DC is Marvel

>if you absolutely hate capeshit
No.

>if you hate dc movies because you're a marvel fanboy
No.

>if you hated suicide squad
Maybe.

>if you liked suicide squad but thought it could be better
Yes.

Yes. It won't though. Just like bvs

>tfw when her makeup didn't look like this for the whole movie

Why?

Doesn't it just add like 14 minutes? Then no way it'll fix anything.

If there's enough of the unused footage available on the disc I'm sure a fan edit could improve the movie.

>dog boobs
WTF

If they completely recut the film, maybe...

fix what?

Why are people so uptight about this movie?

Besides Deadpool it was the blockbuster of the year, had the most cultural influence, every girl wants to be Harley Quinn now, it had memes, You Don't Own Me was the song of the year so far.

INB4 everyone hates me for daring not to despise a 7/10 genre film.

If I get the Killer Croc "beautiful" scene and the Joker scenes work this could legit be a 9/10 movie.

No, getting an experienced film editor, a bigger budget, a stern script supervisor to tell Ayer when some of the shit he's having these people say would make 13-year-olds cringe, and BvS not underperforming making WB shit themselves and cram as many demographics into this as possible as a means to ensure that it does not fail in any capacity *MIGHT* salvage this trash, but to be perfectly honest, even with all that, the general incompetence of the parties involved would probably still turn out something that's no better than a 5/10.

margo robbie deserves a tongue punch in her fart box

If Batman would fuck her ass with that baseball bat she using for all extra 15 minutes then yes

Justice League looks crap.

But WW could be decent

CARA'D

Can't stand Gal, fucking Skeleton is the worst choice for WW.

>besides deadpool

And all the other movies that made more money.

I just want to see a properly edited version.

Compare the opening scene to Natural Born Killers to Joker and Harley's club scene. It's the same exact fucking scene. Joker and Harley have become another Outlaw Couple cliché, not to mention Margot's Harley is a total Mallory Knox ripoff. Nothing can save this film. Absolutely nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=t9kIxvXopq4

youtube.com/watch?v=dH1QmfQnWbg

no you underage fag

>you will never see a Zack Snyder directed Suicide Squad

Why even live bros.. You know Snyder would have fucking nailed it.

Ayer would have been fine if the studio hadn't made their own edit.

>ywn see a Nolan directed Suicide Squad with Heath Ledger as The Joker and Brittany Murphy as Harley Quinn

It's not fair!

>"we have this piece of shit here, how can we improve it?"
>"it's simple, we make it longer"
And don't you dare bringing up Kingdom of heaven. That movie was made by an actually competent director.

>Besides Deadpool it was the blockbuster of the year, had the most cultural influence, every girl wants to be Harley Quinn now, it had memes, You Don't Own Me was the song of the year so far.
Redditors really should be gassed.

TRIPS CONFIRM!

>n-no, it's good it was the studios fault!

Literally Whedon-tier excuses.

Snyder is one of the few competent directors nowadays though

Doubtful, while I enjoyed the movie because I'm a DCfag it was a mess.

The pacing was extremely weird, the way the attacks happened on the city makes no sense, The villain was terribly chosen, not only because we never could see the enchantress being used FOR the team, but because we expected it to happen from the beginning. Plus it made Waller, who on the comics is a genious of manipulation, look extremely retarded.

Lastly the point of the SS is that it's a bunch of really, actually, bad guys that got into a very fucked up position, all the time on the books you are led to feel pity even though they don't deserve it. Not here though we never see most of them doing anything bad, to the point where they look more like anti-heroes than villains.

I liked the acting a lot, the special effects, specially on the magic stuff, the soundtrack was a nostalgia ride, and while the fighting choreography wasn't excellent like on BvS or MoS it was acceptable.

I did enjoy a lot how they portrayed Joker though, the voice Jared made was nice, the acting was decent if clearly not at his peak yet, and his relationship with Harley was a cute new direction they took, still weird seeing Joker actually liking someone, but I liked.

The costumes were excellent and the dialog was inconsistent, at times it was very good and at times it felt awkward, specially Harley's stupid jokes. Harley's hilarity come from her actions, like the scene on the elevator or she killing the enchantress.

cont

no

Had faith three times now, I really don't give a shit any more

Cont

It felt like many characters, like Katana, Boomerand, Croc, the cute army guy that's a friend of Flag, June and Incubus were extremely underused.

I really wish they hadn't killed El Diablo, his aztec powers were really cool on the end, It would be nice to see him grow on that.

I wish they hadn't killed enchantress because now they can't use her again, as a hero this time, without fucking up the DC universe even more.

While it felt like a mess because of the pacing that would be forgivable because it felt like a comic book made movie, which is good since movies of all types should stop being so formulaic.

I do think that the original version would be more concise because we know that many things, like the purpose of Joker paying for the debts of that idiot guy, was cut from the final version. Also the part where he says he will show him his "toys".

All in all I enjoyed the movie for the visuals, actors, music and the characters used.

It's sad because WB has a goldmine on their hands and they ARE willing to risk new things differently from marvel, but they still don't know how to do it.

God No. It could perhaps "improve it" but the only way to fix this movie would be to completely start over

What was the Squad's original mission before Enchantress got loose? Did they even have one? I really can't remember and I'm trying to justify them recruiting Harley, Deadshot and Killer Croc to fight a supernatural threat.

You can have the ugly manwoman but I can take Margot.

there will really be an extended cut?

i thought the director swore by the theatrical cut

If they scrap the entire cast and crew then start again maybe
This extended cut is just going to be some more corny ass Joker scenes, pass

DC probably forced him too and he was like "Fine but fuck you, you're only getting 14 minutes of extra footage"

>Besides Deadpool it was the blockbuster of the year

1. Captain America: Civil War $1,153,296,293
2. Zootopia $1,023,641,447
3. Finding Dory $1,021,034,677
4. The Jungle Book $966,448,359
5. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice $873,260,194
6. The Secret Life of Pets $868,052,444

it probably had the best investment/return ratio for those hollywood jews, tho

please. Suicide squad made a slight profit but was an almost complete disaster for DC. Its still hard to believe they made an even worse movie than Batman vs Superman in the same fucking year

But BvS was pretty good.

>they ARE willing to risk new things differently from marvel

What risk? The DCEU was started as a complete copy cat of Marvel's shared universe. Man of Steel was an attempt to apply the Nolan formula to Superman. Suicide Squad turned it's marketing into a copy of Guardians of the Galaxy after the second trailer was well received. The entire movie was edited by a bunch of jackasses who specialize in trailers in the end.

They haven't taken a single risk. They're throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks.

.....and each movie they make turns out worse than the last. Suicide Squad was strike 3 in my book. Have no hope for the Justice League movie

Nah that movie sucked my nuts

The only one I'm slightly hopeful for is the Batman solo movie, mostly because of Affleck.

But then again, Geoff Johns being involved in the script-writing and using Deathstroke as the main antagonist makes me uneasy. Doesn't help that they chose a dude that can't act in the role, even if he looks good.

>Suicide Squad was almost a complete disaster for DC
Holy shit this meme needs to die
It made a fuckload of money without even getting released in China
DC is getting their shit together creatively, sure, but financially they are doing just fine

>financially they are doing just fine

Not how Warner sees it.

BvS was supposed to be a colossal hit. They had a shit year in 2015 by releasing nothing but bombs. Man of Steel's lukewarm reception and lack of legs had them worried too. They already rebooted the DCEU once after Green Lantern flopped. They couldn't afford another without damaging the brand. BvS was supposed to turn that around financially and critically. A shit load was riding on BvS, and it underperformed.

If it didn't, they wouldn't have done a rush editing job for Suicide Squad to make it "fun".

user, it's a tentpole blockbuster movie made by Warner Brothers featuring comic book characters released at the absolute peak of comic book-related media.

Don't kid yourself, there are exactly zero risks being taken here, even if for you it may seem that way on the surface.

>confusingboner.jpg

It didn't cost much less than BvS after reshoots.

>complete copycat
It really wasn't, they started the universe with most things already underway, flash already had his powers, batman was already a vigilante and MoS had a much bigger investment on worldbuilding.

The nolan movies were the way they were BECAUSE batman is one of the few heroes that could be portrayed on a semi-realistic, that was their focus, nolan himself said that. Because of that they had to adapt and change many of the background stories of many characters, because realism demanded that.

MoS had a much bigger focus on the fall of Krypton, on taking a comic villain and showing what happened when a world thread teared things up.

Suicide squad original focus was about introducing MORE worldbuilding, and what is possible or not on the this universe, like magic. And again like the base material it was a pretty dark movie.

Guardians of the Galazy had a focus on a lighthearted fun take of the Marvel's space stuff, the only similarity with Suicide Squad was the heavy focus on world-building.

I don't know if you have read the 52 Suicide Squad but the movie was extremely similar.

Honestly I couldn't imagine sitting through even 5 more minutes of that garbage

>I really wish they hadn't killed El Diablo, his aztec powers were really cool on the end, It would be nice to see him grow on that.
Agreed. His character surprised me overall, and that transformation at the end was basically the only standout scene of the entire final battle for me.

No, only a complete re edit of the entire film could potentially make it somewhat passable, but that would most likely require a lot of extra VFX work to be done.

Fucking this his.

For the capeshit "genre", Iron Man in 2008 was a risk and building a superhero cinematic universe for the first time was a risk. Deadpool in 2016 was a risk, Fox didn't know how people would react to an R-rated superhero movie. Even GotG and Ant-Man were bigger risks that WB making a fucking Batman vs Superman movie or a movie starring Joker, Harley Quinn and a Batman cameo. "They are making darker movies that don't have many jokes, that's a risk". It really isn't, Nolan did it first with his Batman trilogy (which WB desperately tried to copy with MoS and BvS) and the X-Men movies also have installments which have a more serious tone and darker themes. There's nothing new or risky that WB is doing right now.

You have to look at it from their perspective, there's always a risk, specially because many of the characters are not as well known as the others being released.

Besides any risk analyst will tell you the same thing going up on the same market as the monster that is Disney/Marvel is close to suicide, not only because they are WAY ahead on introducing their characters but because comparisons are inevitable and the styles of both DC and Marvel's sources, the comic books, are far too different.

If DC copies Marvel style they will be trying to win a die-hard fanbase, if they don't they will have the job of building their own fanbase.

The only thing I liked more than his new powers (because he doesn't has that in the comics) is the enchantress using swords to fight them.

On the end you could clearly see she was literally only playing with them during that, but it was at the same time a good look of how they could have used a depowered enchantress as an actual member of the squad.

Suicide could be a 9/10
Suicide Squad a 9/10
A 9/10
9/10
9/10

This phrase should be tattooed on your forehead so everyone knows how shamefully retarded you are before they interact with you

trips

>tattooed on your forehead

>retarded

Not damaged?

Deadpool invested very little money with such a small stake it's not such a big risk.

The risk is mixing an unrealistic setting with the dark tone of the DC comics.

AntMan and GoTG weren't such a big risk because marvel already had a diehard fanbase at that point (thanks to the avengers).

Besides EVEN if they were taking risks, the Disney conglomerate is ridiculously huge, they can afford to take risks, while WB is a much smaller company, or was one before being bought.

The X-men movies come from an older time though.

I cant remember the last time I hated a movie as much as I did this one

Little girls cosplaying as Harley was the greatest thing capeshit has done for us.

Damn, I'd forgotten about that sword bit. Yeah that was pretty cool too and also made me want to see her using that as a Squad member and not against them.

That's why I didn't like the way they used her, she had so much potential.

Well maybe the Justice League Dark will use her again, decently this time.

post more

I agree with everything you've said, except that from now on I personally really hesitate in calling any MCU movie a risk, no mater how obscure the character is. We've reached a point in which anything with the Marvel Studios logo is basically guaranteed box office.

Maybe GotG (due to being unknowns) and Ant-Man (due to the absolute clusterfuck of a production process), but that's it.

you're basing that off pre-alpha footage that was shot in a month

Affleck will ensure JL delivers

best reply right here

There's nothing to fix.

Sup Will Smith

>movie is promoted as first movie about actuall villians who forced to work for goverment
>also lot of Joker
>....
>squad goes to do work which can be handled by any hero. It's not nasty or secret, so there is no reason to send contolled villians
>WE WUZZ HEROEZZ AND SHITT
>I DON'T KILL HER CUZ I'M KILL FOR MONEY SHE IS MUH FRIEND AND SHIT
>I KNOW YOU FOR FEW HOURS YOU'RE MUH FAMILY
>I'M BEAUTIFUL xDxD
>UNICORN xDxD
>5 minutes of Joker chasing for Harley like literal cuck

that's so he doesn't get Tranked

anyone who's seen Fury knows what Ayer is capable of

>the dark tone of the DC comics
Don't pretend you read DC comics, you have no idea what you're talking about.

You can't fix a perfect movie.

Just shut the fuck up and write the next 100% fresh review for the next Marvel flick, shill.
I know you're already anxious to bash Wonder Woman.

You have no power here, tasteless pleb. Marlel and their quipfest can do whatever they want with their sjwverse. I want DCEU to be, at least, as half as good as source material. But They don't even trying. They just using big names as exuse to do shit. And it works.

Agreed, I hope so too. SS definitely wasted her.

The only bad thing about the movie is the editing, so yeah.

you're a retard user, the scenes share vague similarities but play out entirely differently and are differently shot.

>Joker and Harley have become another Outlaw Couple cliché,
as opposed to how they have always been?

>Margot's Harley is a total Mallory Knox ripoff. Nothing can save this film. Absolutely nothing.
Take that up with Paul Dini

>Little girls cosplaying as Harley was the greatest thing capeshit has done for pedos

WW actually looks better than JL. I'm looking forward to it desu.

Hey I still like the DCEU and what both Snyder and Ayer did despite WB editing.
I have total confidence Affleck wil make 'The Batman' an amazing Batman movie if not the best yet.

diablo isnt dead, enchantress will likely turn into nightshade instead

Maybe some. I think that more Joker will make it more entertaining movie so yeah. Some at least.

MOM'S

>all these chicks dressing as harley
>my girls doing enchantress
feelsgoodman.jpg

GONNA Die in her sleep if you dont respond to this