Why are women so unfunny? Even when they try hard to be funny they are lame as fuck...

Why are women so unfunny? Even when they try hard to be funny they are lame as fuck. Just go to any party and all dudes are telling jokes and the bitches are just there sitting awkward as fuck laughing like michael jackson he-he

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BBDvQ87hRYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like some one is closeted

Muh vagina, amirite?

Bump?

I don't understand it either. When one tries it's usually just about their vagina or something of the sort. I don't think they fully understand it on the level we do yet. Back to the kitchen they go.

Oh, we're doing this thread again?
Someone is bored.

If you've never met funny women then you don't know many women (shocker)

If you've never seen funny women on tv then you're not paying attention.

I know there's the tired old stereotype that women comedians just make jokes about their period and whatnot, but this simply is not the case.

In my experience, women can be funny. But just around men. In the second that some other bitch joins the room, they start acting all retarted and femenine. My best friend is a girl, we grew up together. But she ALWAYS do the same shit when she another woman.

This. I think that why my sister says thats is better to be with dudes than girls. Bitches gonna bitch. They talk mad shit about each other in their backs.

I see it more that women have their own humour hierarchy that's above our own in every way.

Think about it Sup Forumsros, the way that women laugh at shit like somebody falling over or a cat making funny faces just cements the fact that they are intellectually above all men. They can understand and process jokes that the regular eye would dismiss as unfunny or boring, and yet use their superior analytic skills to decipher a hidden joke, locked to male ears.

Admit it, we're an inferior race to them. All we can do is support women and try to comprehend their vastly superior sense of humour by binge watching Amy Schumer. Check mate, all women are queens.

Get a load of this cuck

This. Women are funny just when they are around men.

Bump

>"use their superior analytic skills"

No. Just no.

look up irony you dumbasses

There's a huge gap between irony and stupidity.

I love it when they tell soft dick jokes. They’re the funniest.

There are funny female comedians. Amy Schumer isn't one of them. Nor is the bitch that has a late night television show that talks shit about the political right.

She's funny.

male comedians can make all sorts of dick jokes and you'll think its normal

This girl from my country is funny. She's also black belt in 4 different martial arts. Melissa is hot as fuck

because EVOLUTION

Because rape.

Once some bitch i was fucking made a joke infront of all my friends about how my penis didnt get hard (i snorted 3 grames of cocaine). Then i say how ugly her meat flaps were and she get all ofended

because potatoes are never funny

bump

Damn, last name?

I still have a weird fascination with fucking this woman.

How is she tho?

Who*

>awkward
Because RAAAAAPE

fuckin gross dude. I'd say she peaked a long time ago but that would imply that she ever had a peak

Janeane Garofalo
Yeah and I would still do her.
But as I get older I think I would have to gag her first.
She spouts some pretty dumb, vicious shit.

yeah she sort of looks like a crack whore now though.

I'd still smash to be honest.

Lmao looks like my mother

Wanda Sykes is funny, she's a lesbian so idk if that counts for anything

it's the law of nature. you're unfunny if:
>you are a woman
>under thirty years old
>trying to be political
>avoiding being mean

Aka Amy Schumer

Women doesnt need to be funny. You would fuck them anyway. Being Funny is the male's option.

is AS under 30?

It's because of monster racists like Jemele Hill who work for ABC/Disney/ESPN and then bitch about SJW trash off the clock, all the while, working for the people who brought us "Uncle Remus" and the Dumbo crows. youtu.be/BBDvQ87hRYs

OH SHIT IT IS DUBZ! I HAVE NOT SEEN THESE IN QUITE SOME TIME

Wanda Sykes = never made me laugh so you must be down with Generation Cuck and we got two words for ya. GET OUT

damn I never noticed how much racism is contained inside of Disney until now. Pretty sure the entire Philadelphia Eagles team is there right now lmfao

Please. Kill it with fire

>girl makes insulting joke
>you just insult girl
I'd be offended too, what kind of faggot can't come back with another joke?

thats a fake. she actually had giant tits and got a reduction. but not that much of a reduction.

She's kinda hot tho.

I've met funny women, but if you don't know that they are outnumbered 10 to 1 by funny men you don't know enough peoples either.

We have different brains, it's not fucking impossible that one sex might be predisposed to be more humorous.

My mother says the same. "We are different in every kind of way". You can't compare a woman to a man. Bitches are better than us is some stuff, we are better at some other stuff.

Bet that naked banana makes you laugh in YLYL threads

in fairness, the naked banana is fucking hilarious

Tbf i actually find it funny back in 2005

Amy Shumcher is a goddess

KILL ALL MEN
MAKE THEM DIE
RIP THEIR NUTS OFF
MAKE THEM CRY
THEY ALL RAPE
WE CAN’T ESCAPE
SO LETS STAB THEM IN THE PROSTATE
THEY ALL RAPE
EVERY SINGLE ONE
LETS MAKE THE FIGHT A BIT MORE FUN

SO DEAR MEN
IF YOURE ON OUR SIDE?
THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS END YOUR LIFE
KILL YOURSELVES
WITH SOME KNIVES
THAT WAY YOULL BE SAVING LIVES
DEATH TO MEN
MAKE THEM DIE
RIP THEIR NUTS OFF
MAKE THEM CRY

women never had to evolve to be funny.
funny is something men have to attract mates
women only need to open their legs
thats why women tend to have shit personalities, are retarded, and arent funny

sarcasm dubs of sarcasm

Pseudoscience at its best right here.

Actually, this is just basic psychology

*burst in hysterical laughter*... Me: "everyone shut the fuck up!"

seems legit, centuries of cook and clean, evolution is a bitch

because dicks are funny
phalic jokes are funny
on the other hand jokes about something that smells like hell and has a clockword bleeding mechanism is not as funny unless you are into rape and corpse jokes

Lol oh ok, that makes a difference.

hot girls dont have to be funny and its like winning the lottery twice when they are. ugly girls do have to be but nobody gives a shit about what an ugly girl has to say so good luck getting keks

I hate amy schumer she's not funny she ruins everything she even ruined judge judy

>he thinks muh dick is funny

True that men tend to develop a sense of humour for different reasons either to attract a mate or as a deflection technique, but for fucks sake dont go around telling people men evolved to be funny. Thats disabled af. Thats not how evolution works

You ain't very brilliant.

I actually know girls who are funny in real life, but ad i said before, they are only funny when around dudes. In the second that another girl joins the group they start acting like femenine females.

you are right. ive seen it happen a million times. thats why when you find one that doesnt change at all around other chicks you never let that bitch go.

>tv
>funny
>ever

I know. My best friend is a girl (we grew up together) and everytime we are hanging and she see another bitch i just stare at her like:bitch, really? And she stares at me like: don't judge me, dude.

Honestly I'm in no way sexist but i do believe this is sort of true, not that women aren't funny, but that on average men are funnier than women.

I have a theory that it's because men develop humour as a way to ease tension with other men, we're still those angry cavemen deep down, we all feel the tension with a group of guys we don't know, so we develop humour as a mechanism to ease tension and stop the risk of fights.

>I have a theory
No faggot, you have a hypothesis.

Who she?

Sounds about right. I forget where/what/wich but there's a book out there that says that.

I knew a girl in high school.
She was legitimately hilarious, and regularly reduced the room she was in to tears.
Found her on jewbook last year...
>making gains at gym
>total dyke
Always suspected she was basically one of the boys

sorry science, I tried to stop them but they were too quick at being stupid.

Shit, same. I had a friend like that. I'm pretty sure her clit is bigger than my dick now.

Damn would be interested finding out what that is, anyone have any ideas?

Wtf are you talking about? I love it when people use 'muhh science' as an argument in of itself with no actual science or evidence

OP's right you know
Prove me wrong by naming a decent female comedian.

probably the bible or some shit, its not real and was never in any book.

Life fact: women can't be funny. All females are kinda retarded.

[Citation needed]

But wouldn't you have to know some women in real life to make that claim?

My mother and my sister doesn't count?

maybe if you're counting the women who have shown you any affection whatsoever...

I would fuck amy schumer if she asked me nicely.

Thia. I've seen this plenty of times. Is like they try really hard to look all femenine infront of another girl. I kinda get it tho. I mean, you don't want to look like a pussy fag infront fo another dude.

Hummmm. You're right tho

By experience can tell that Euro bitches are the unfunnier ones around the globe. Latinas/hispanics are the most hilarious. US grills are in the middle.

Because historically, they've never had to be good at anything. They have had a free ride since time began. Men, all throughout human history have had to prove themselves at literally everything. Why? To get a mate. Men have pursued women, and weve had to impress them to get laid. Now, women nowadays think they can do what we men have perfected, and what happens? They fail miserably, because theyve never HAD to prove themselves.

Thanks, señor.

Nice. I think i'm posting that translated to my lenguage in a fight i'm having on cuckbook. I loved the last part.

Women are too stupid to make a decent joke. For real, they can't be funny.

You could probably write it better than I did, Im not the most eloquent writer but its the honest truth. Men have always had to get good at everything, because it all goes toward getting laid. Men get good at all trades and make money, and that money attracts the ladies. Women are weak and cant do 99% of the shit we can, which is why Amy Schumer became a "comedian" and not a oilfield worker.

>implying women had it easy
Historical revisionism at its finest.

Get a load of this cuck.