Comfy thread? Comfy thread.

my man

this is one of my favourites

Best one

i'll upload one more (webm) and then i'll stop, anons gotta give me some too

insert (wagey wagey wake up)

that's not comfy wtf

i find it comfy due to the retro vibe

I think your opinion is shit. There's a broken down car under the train meaning that the city doesn't have money or care to take it out to the dump. There's a homeless guy looking for garbage. There's a bunch of graffiti that the city doesn't care to clean. There's fucking sewer gas showing poor infrastructure. There's broken windows on the buildings (Check out Broken Window Theory). There's shit everywhere. If there were apartments, they would be cheap due to the shitty ass place filled with stores that advertise themselves with neon lights. Being near the train drives the apartment cost down. Also you can't see the niggers because it's dark and it's a scary place.

i keked, but seriously now i dont find it comfy cause i imagine myself there you idiot, i think of it like an old videogame i played while i was little

trips witnessed

It really bothers me that the table and the chair are completely blocking the way out of that room

I couldn't help but notice the absence of a shower.

good music and comfy diner

Yeah i'd fuck it

lvl rat confy

Sucks for you. You're probably a nigger. Of course, you would find the slums comforting.

It helps the pussy to have more flavor instead of washing it off with Dove shower gel.

I, my good sir, am not a nigger. I find your comment rather racist tbh. If you don't find that gif comfy im sorry

what a shitty couch.. he obviously is the type to lay down and rest his head on the side.. but the couch is retarded and dosn't have an arm rest..

I take your apology and would like to offer you mine. I apologize that I was blatantly racist. You're probably not a nigger and I shouldn't have toss that word at you so easily.

Brucey my hero, always a pleasure to see his face.

Oh wow. There is almost nothing I actually want in life. But this made me feel longing.

fellas, whats up?

Put it in real life and it looks like all the magic is gone.

no problem desu, have this comfy dreamhome

happy i could help user!

Ayy my dream house

not cool man, we are having a thing here..

nice thread, anons. Contributing

Yea man wtf :( I'm just tryna get comfy here

Wow.

Last one from this folder. I have more surreal ones, just need to find em.

Comfy threads should be made at night time not in the middle of the day

Are you that retarded?

its night time here alright :)

unos de mis favoritos

country?

Wut? No

Home

Mmm, cozy achieved.

i'm back widdit

lrn2.gif

Damn that's pretty comfy user.