I need help with my boyfriend guys:

I need help with my boyfriend guys:

> has penis growths concurrent with penile cancer, has tested clean for STD. But it looks really ugly and disgusting, really impacts our sex life. I don’t even want to have sex with and I’m worried if he does have cancer they won’t catch it in time. He’s too scared to go to the doctor/embarrassed... he needs to go tho. Pic somewhat related
>Lost his job a few weeks after we started dating, and only had one job for literally three days since then (9 months together) he gets disability from the government for his asthma and skin problems but there isn’t enough to find a place to stay/new vehicle.
>Doesn’t have any place to stay now, started living out of his car… So he didn’t shower or brush his teeth a lot. Made me not want to be affectionate with him even more but are just grin and bear it since it’s hopefully not permanent. Although it has been a few months now
> now his car doesn’t work so he is stranded in a vehicle that doesn’t even run, in the cold every night. I live too far for him to stay with me. (just moved a few weeks ago)
> can’t stay with his mother because she is on crack, all his other family are just selfish assholes I guess.
>Also has two children
> I stay with him because he is so nice, supportive and makes me feel great about myself. We have a great time together and have many also has two children good memories, although our personality types clash and we get into nasty arguments frequently. (I’m 21 he’s turning 28 in October)

Please help? I don’t know what to do. Any suggestions would be helpful. Everyone in real life I’m just tells me to leave him because I am so beautiful and intelligent but I don’t see myself that way. Also I think I am in love with him, but I’m not really sure what love feels like due to childhood trauma. But I think what I am feeling is love.

Inb4 show a pic of urself

tits and timestamp or gtfo that is one of the only rules for Sup Forums and no one enforces it. come on guys enforce it. no one respond until she does

u kno de ruwelz

Posting bc desperate. Anyone have advice? Just so confused. Some people say that you will know definitely when you are in love, and if you question it that means you aren’t

He is always talking about how he wants to marry me, how he loves me so much and etc. and I also feel very strongly for him. I don’t want to be married though and he knows that. I just feel like he loves me more than I love him. So I should just do the right thing and let him go? I don’t fuckin know. Not fair to him

bump... we will reply to fucking autistic faggots trying to figure out if they are normal, but when the chance comes to actually benefit a working relationship no one responds

Not to sound weird, but do you have a pic of his junk? Does it have open wounds, is it painful?

fuck another guy and tell him about your experience
maybe he'll like being a cuck

No I don’t. We can’t even make sexy videos because he is that embarrassed. It took months before he would even let me give him head. It is not painful, no open sores… Just weird bumpy growths that encapsulate about half of his penis

He would leave me immediately. Cheating is a huge deal breaker for him

Honestly, and this is going to sound pretty weird: it almost reminds me of those weird deformities you see in Africa a lot. Seemingly benign besides the cosmetic issue

Makes you feel good but is a complete bum in every other aspect... Dump that zero, get with a hero.

I used to have really low self-confidence, so everything inside of me is telling me that this is as good as it gets. I never met a man who uplifts me so much and respects me so fully... plus we are both weird. Idk

Tell him that you really care about him and he *needs* to go to the doctor. If not for him, for you. If he still doesn't want to go, then you know he doesn't care enough about *your* feelings to assuage your worries.
Also you should find a therapist/counselor to work through your other internal struggles.

Hold on, jerking

Just sounds weird... Topically penile cancer is pretty painful. Maybe it's some type of tumor growth? I would definitely advise him to go to walk in clinic just to look at it. Tell him you won't have sex with him until he checks it out, because your worried it might rupture something

And I am really hoping that this is just because he has been divorced for year. She took everything from him including the house and car, so maybe he will get back on his feet? The only thing she didn’t take is her daughters, she gave up all of her rights. The only thing she didn’t take is her daughters, she gave up all of her rights. How long do I give him?

wtf should we tell her? There're just two options. Either leave him or kick his ass until he gets his shit together.

Yeah I brought it up a few months ago, but he insists he will not go to the doctor because he is afraid of what they will tell him. Of course I explain how that is retarded, and he needs to go just in case it is something serious and not just a cosmetic issue… But his ego is really bruised about his dick. Apparently it just started happening when he was about 26.

He needs to get to the doctor. That's the only sensible next step.

And by the way, nice tits. They're prettier than I imagined

Maybe you should work on yourself. Seems like your self esteem needs some fixing. If you’re somewhat attractive and not psycho then you can always find someone better, you attract what you put out. But if you’re not really that attractive then maybe you should hit the gym and make your body be desirable to any man, then you will find a man who would do anything for you and is stable economically. Sadly for men, looks are paramount, characteristics come second. Just don’t be a crazy bitch.

Agreed. I have been researching and I think it is this particular type of penis tumor that is fairly uncommon yet benign. Tried to tell him it’s not cancer, but I would be lying if I said it couldn’t be cancer. He’s only been like this for two or three years so it is all just kind of peculiar. I was tested during my routine pussy appointments and I am clean so it’s not herpes or etc

If he goes soon and it turns out it's something bad, then you still caught it before it got too bad. If he waits because he's too scared, then he's most likely WILL lose his whole dick and feel even worse about himself. His choice: embarrassment or no dick? I'd say being uncomfortable is better than being a forced eunuch...

Thanks

Fuckin women and their goddamn labyrinth of feelings and emotions, if u love the dude stay with him and help him,if not leave... that simple

Here's your solution. Date someone who's less baggage. I have zero baggage, a job, my own place and a non mutilated dick.
And I'm just one out of about 10 million other dudes in the same boat.

Oh I am a crazy bitch. I get tons of attention from men every day, but I feel like he really understands me. He has talked me off the ledge (not literally) several times and really is very thoughtful,

bump

Does this particular growth have a chance of spreading?

Also, it seems pretty clear that In time you will lose respect for him and fuck someone else. So maybe you should just do both of yourselves a favor and end it now

Looks like it hurts like a motherfucker. I'd suggest that you maybe just get a doctor to check it out.

Me Too. I thought about mentioning the fact that he might get his whole dick cut off but I thought that would be really scary to him… Make him not want to go even more. And In his eyes it’s not a big deal because it doesn’t cause him pain or loss of functionality u know. But maybe I should mention it just to make it more real to him.

I’m not sure, but like I said I have been checked out. The growth does not seem to change shape or size though. Apparently it grew very rapidly within the first year but has become stagnant Since

the penis thing is very weird..

Ugh, typical man. Doesn't want to go to the doctor until it's life-threatening! Honestly I'm the same way. You just have to help him handle up on his shit or he's going to regret it, for sure

Does it look like this?

Is it there when limp or hard?

If only it were that simple. I have never been “in love” and always had issues forming emotional intimacy. It is hard for me to tell if I am “in love” or not. Society makes it seem so black and white, like you will know for sure if it is happening to you. And if you’re unsure, then it is not happening to you. But I know I am emotionally stunted in some areas so I am no if only it were that simple. I have never been “in love“ and always had issues forming emotional intimacy. It is hard for me to tell if I am “in love“ or not. Society makes it seem so black and white, like you will know for sure if it is happening to you. And if you’re unsure, then it is not happening to you. But I know I am emotionally stunted in some areas so I don’t have great judgement always.

I have borderline personality disorder, a.k.a. the “crazy bitch“ disease. Most neurotic and psychotic females in pop culture are based around this personality disorder. Way more common in women than men also

his growths are probably from the hpv you gave him. Just have him put apple cider vinegar on it until they fall off

Seems like you’re just using him for emotional support. Don’t be selfish and dump the dude if you don’t respect him anymore. Be righteous about it. Woman think they know what they want( someone who is gunna be there for them emotionally and be Prince Charming) but friends can do just the same. Maybe you should just stay friend and find yourself a “man” someone who just turns you on naturally by how mentally stable he is, not letting ego control him, and is also economically unstable. No one should put up with someone else’s baggage, but that goes for you as well. You seem pretty emotionally unstable too and no one should put up with it period. Fix that shit on your own before jumping into a serious relationship. Find love for yourself, that should be paramount

Yes low key it does

It is there no matter what

I apologize for the repeated paragraph. I use voice text because I am a lazy bitch and sometimes it doesn’t work so great

Psych doc here. Will reply with advice if op still here. Also would love to see pussy.

OP? Biomedical scientist here. Do you love him? If so, get him help. This could benign, it could be cancer. It's rare for this sort of condition to be benign. Take him to a doctor. Save his life. Save his chopper

I agree and can appreciate what you’re saying. I have been going to therapy and treatment center since I was 12 years old, you don’t know it but I have made a lot of progress. When is it safe for me to pursue a relationship? The problem with borderline personality is that you cannot be “cured“ you can only manage the symptoms. So theoretically if I “waited” until I am “emotionally stable“ I would be alone for the rest of my life. The bottom line is I do have these issues which I am responsible for managing, but as I am growing into an adult I would love to have a relationship.

It's hpv then. Nothing TOO serious I guess. And if he has it, you have it too condom or not. Aesthetically he can get it removed so it looks normal. But he also needs to boost his immune system so that they wont grow back. Good luck!

OP here pls advise thanks

You really think there is no way this is just a benign cosmetic issue? It is often hard to make individuals understand how severe an issue is if it doesn’t cause pain or impairment unfortunately.

Are you serious? I’ve gotten all my vaccines and everything came back negative last time I went to my doctor. It doesn’t really look like HPV in my opinion tbh

Doctor here. Post more nudes. Particularly a close up of your finger in your ass. Then show him this thread. It'll make him realise what a deformed faggot he is and go to the doctor.

> this be nice man
> this be shit
> disease affects people
> not just the cums

The pic i sent you is hpv. In men its undetectible. If you arw vaccinated you're ok then.

Me again. Undetectible if there are no growths that is lol

Undetectable until the growths start showing up right?

I kinda skimmed your posts, but I noticed you said something about questioning love and thus, the act of questioning acts as a negation to it. That simply isn't true. Hell, if you didn't question your feelings (and thus remember the positive affirmation) then that is a whole of a hell worse.

Besides, physicality (both receiving and giving) is half a relationship. Without it, and I tell this to my couples, there is nothing departing you two form being roommates. You may love each other, but there are caveats and that includes getting rid of what is unhealthy in the relationship. Pussy now please.

Oh ok yeah I posted my reply a few milliseconds after you posted this lol

This is some next level bait. I'm mildly impressed.

That being said, lets treat this as a hypothetical scenario. In that case, the guy is a fucking moron, and the woman is enabling his idiocy. 9 months without a job? Growths on the dick and REFUSES to see a doctor? He's RETARDED, and deserves to die. And anyone who puts themselves in a situation where they are stuck with him is also retarded, in addition to having zero self-respect.

Jesus, women are a fucking conundrum. They will leave a decent guy and steal his kids just because they're bored, or just not feeling like sticking around anymore, and then there is some bitch staying for years and years with a guy that doesn't deserve to be pissed on if he caught fire.

This is also kind of what it looks like

That’s a really good question, and I’m sorry for being so harsh, I guess I can’t relate much since I don’t have any type of mental disorder although I have struggled to understand love myself. I know the love of my mother, but that is a very different love from what you feel for sexual partners. I’m still struggling to find out what real love is and how it feels like, even though I’m in a relationship at the moment. So you’re question is when should you start dating: but first I have to ask, have you ever enjoyed life or been happy with yourself?? Just enjoy life being alone. Because that’s a great start. I think you should only jump into a relationship when you are already enjoying life to the fullest, and if someone can make life even better than that, makes it just another perk of living this beautiful life. I think being with some when you are at your lowest but you’re with them because they make you feel a bit better about your situation is a wrong way to go. Good luck with everything hunn, hope you can come up on top at the end. Enjoy life, there is so much out there. Specially if you’re young

Growth tissue/benign tumours are usually semetrical in shape and all one colour. Growths are a concern in this case when they aren't semetrical or all one colour. Tumours grown in abnormal directions like this. Phallic cancer is very rare, but please get it checked, as from my experience this isn't an STD and it doesn't show typical HPC symptom.

If this was my Bf I would be matching him to a histopathology lab.

The good news, if any, is that elephantitus grows in high blood pressure areas, in which case, its not treatable for your G spot, but is for him

I can’t say he isn’t trying to get a job. There are a few avenues which he has pursued which ultimately weren’t fruitful obviously. Maybe I am just too nice, he gets depressed so I don’t want to push him too hard. He already hates himself, hates his life and regrets most of his adulthood. I don’t want to make that worse. It is hard to find a balance between supportive and demeaning. Much harder than I would’ve thought tbh

I appreciate your thoughtful response. I have the same feeling, where the only love I am sure of is that I love my mother. So I know what you mean. Once again thanks

ya, ur boy got hpv. which can cause penile cancer, so have him go to the doc.

Just make him go to the doctor, it'll be better for everyone. Doctors are usually accustomed to shit like this, also better to be embarassed than to lose a dick.

now that's true love

What is elephantitis exactly? I know it is uncontrolled growth of the cells which is not cancer. But is this sort of thing contagious? Genetic? Forgive my lack of knowledge

It's not contagious! It's genetic. I hope this helps.

Lol yea well I’ll keep reminding him. He is a fucking stubborn douche bag at times

Thank you!! Elephantitis was actually my first thought after he told me it wasn’t causing him pain and appeared suddenly. He is 2nd gen Ethiopian, and I understand that elephantitis is more common in African men then European men.

Good to see people still know the rules.

He needs to get his shit together. For your sake...make him, or leave him. If not for his own good or yours then for the sake of his kids.

Does he really want to pass on the same example to his kids that his addict mom set for him? The dude needs a reality check. Figure out a way to support himself, provide for his kids and keep himself healthy.

Holy shit what a bitch. Doesn't she pay child support?

She does not pay a dime. She actually just had a baby from another man a few months ago. The new baby daddy went to jail for killing his two-year-old daughter, but was released as it was ruled “an accident“. Now the dude is back in jail for assault. The man she left my boyfriend for doesn’t want her. She doesn’t have her children, she is alone and now has no job. Talk about karma. I would probably murder this bitch for the horrible things she has done to my boyfriend and his children. She even has the audacity to try and converse eight with him sometimes. She also said she is “not sure if they’ll get back together” so she hacked his Instagram and read all of his messages? I don’t know. I fucking hate I would probably murder this bitch for the horrible things she has done to my boyfriend and his children. She even has the audacity to try and converse eight with him sometimes. She also said she is “not sure if they’ll get back together“ so she hacked his Instagram and read all of his messages? I don’t know. I fucking hater her

tell him that you'll have to consider breaking up if he doesn't fix his hygene

Okay maybe I’ll stop using voice text apologies

>since it’s hopefully not permanent

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. This guy sounds like a permanent loser, so unless getting some disease that renders you infertile for life then living in this dope's car with him for the rest of your life is appealing, it's probably time to move on.

Yeah I guess I can give him another nine months to year. I know he will give me the world if he could tho

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that he is very sensitive about being “dirty” or smelling bad. He was teased as a child for having eczema to the point where people wouldn’t even shake his hand. People thought he was dirty and rejected him. It would be taboo for me to bring up the fact that he smells bad or isn’t taking good care of his skin. Honestly I don’t think he smells bad from not showering, I think he smells bad from an overly acidic diet combined with his eczema and topical steroid creams. I do lovingly make suggestions to help his eczema and make sure he takes his medications/lotion. But that’s about it

so the daughters sleep in the car to ?

Where there is a long history of malnutrition in generations, it is more common. They believe that can cause it. Seriously though, please take him to a GP. It's most likely treatable

And he's a nigger? Jesus Christ, can you get even more fucking stereotypical? You're an IDIOT. I'm out, I hope you end up a single mother.

>He is 2nd gen Ethiopian

HAhahahahaha

>I understand that elephantitis is more common in African men

Yeah, 1 in 10,000 chance as opposed to 1 in 2 chance of having some other STD.

Burn coal pay the toll. Hopefully you wind up like pic related, but at least whatever disease you caught from bedding down with some sub-human ape creature should render you sterile hopefully saving society the burden of supporting another shit skinned parasite.

Give him a reality check and a deadline. Make sure he makes progress steadily and be clear about it.

Tell him you want him to succeed and that you have to do this because you can't watch him set this example to his kids and just sit by and do nothing.

No. They stay at the house where his mom lives. They are taken care of by his sister and his aunt when he can’t be there. There’s not enough room for him to sleep there unless he sleeps on
The floor but at least the girls have food and a bed. I know sometimes he prefers his car because his mom is fucking crazy… Probably because of the crack. She is always asking him for money and saying that he hates her and just wants her to die when he won’t give her dope. Very stressful for him and heartbreaking. She honestly will die any month now. Which would be a good and a bad thing. She causes him so much mental anguish and sadness due to her addiction it eats him alive. And he would have a place to sleep after she passed obviously. Maybe I am a bitch but I can’t really see how it would be a bad thing. I used to support him renewing his relationship with his mother, but it is clear she will continue to choose the drugs over her family

Well that escalated quickly, but this would be the place for it to happen I suppose.

Honestly I have nothing to say. Your post is full of thinking fallacies and logical pitfalls. No reason to argue. I love black men.

Yeah I love nigger dick in my ass and down my throat, they love it too.

That's retarded as fuck. How are you going to know your in love if you don't question it? If someone says that to you call them a faggot and leave.

STD results were clere as OP said. Genital parasites are very rare and wouldn't cause those reactions.

Homework bitch, homework.

I thought elephantitis can be caused by genetics, not just a parasite. However the parasitic elephantitis is considered “true“ elephantitis apparently

It just needs a good suck once a day and it'll heal itself.
Perhaps a difficult decision for you, but if you really do care about him then you should give it some serious thought.

>has tested clean for STD
or so he told you
>has penis growths
>didn’t shower or brush his teeth
>only had one job for literally three days
>skin problems
>his mother .... on crack
>has two children
>childhood trauma

>He is 2nd gen Ethiopian

Now all the pieces fit together. Jesus Christ, if not for yourself, for the sake of western civilization DO NOT breed with this thing. Obviously this mud hut nigger is incompatible with western civilization and it's very likely his children will also be mid 60IQ primitives as well; by the sounds of things you really haven't got your shit together so the last thing you need is a pet monkey that the taxpayer will have to pick up the tab to support.

is he searching for jobs or something ?

This guy sounds like a loser. If he's 28 and he still can't get his life together, I would dump him.

lets recap:
>trailer trash readily post tits on the internet
>belives remote diagnostics by random user from a vague destription is better then consulting a doctor
>loves black men
>her bf is a nigger hobo with super aids
>hobo niggers mom is crack whore
>hobo nigger ex is a subhuman with a convict bf

this is amazing. please tell us about your relationship with your father and other tales from the local trailer park !

Sounds like you need to dump him. youre 21. You owe nothing to this guy. He is 28 he really should get his shit together. Secondly he has kids. If you can't get it together for them then youre a lost cause.

And he's making you feel good about yourself to keep you around. Let me ask you this, you think he'd stay with you if the tables were turned?

That's not necessarily fair... if your going to break up with him, don't Leave him asking questions. The smartest thing you could do is become friends with benefits. There is no relationship better than friends with benefits.

But remember your friends so neither of you can expect monogamy

>Your post is full of thinking fallacies and logical pitfalls

Such as?

>I love black men.

How's that working out for you?

>STD results were clere as OP said

Well, if you can't believe some unemployable bush nigger who lives in a broken down car when he tells you this, who can you trust?

I just want you to understand that all of these issues can also be seen in white males. The hygiene was never an issue until he started saying in his car. If anything, I have seen way more white people with eczema and health problems than black men. Usually black men are hearty and robust. I also accompanied him to the doctor, I’m not a fucking retard. For instance… My mother used meth and heroin. I have childhood trauma. I know tons of white ppl who are also unemployed. I also have mild skin problems. I don’t really see your point tbh

Sorry to say OP, but the thread is totally derailed now that Sup Forums knows he's black, hope you gathered what little useful information there was from here.