Does anyone not believe he raped her methhead ass?

Does anyone not believe he raped her methhead ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

castlegrayskull.tumblr.com/post/153673930657/aliceglassexposed-alice-glass-exposed-as-a-huge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
avclub.com/alice-glass-accuses-former-crystal-castles-bandmate-eth-1819818888?rev=1508879566939&utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares

everyone right now?

he looks like a rapist desu

Innocent until proven guilty

> he had to ride THAT
poor ethan

I don't believe her in the slightest.

L Y I N G B I T C H
castlegrayskull.tumblr.com/post/153673930657/aliceglassexposed-alice-glass-exposed-as-a-huge

I don't know what to believe really. There's no reason to believe either side currently. However I'm annoyed by the people who claim it did happen but she was an idiot. If what she said is true, he preyed over a highschooler. Im not sure if people are just out of touch or delusional but 15 year olds are under developed and easily manipulated. If what she says is true, it's fucked up.

>castlegrayskull.tumblr.com/post/153673930657/aliceglassexposed-alice-glass-exposed-as-a-huge
Cliffs?

alice's sister said it was all bullshit

It'll make me look like an asshole, but I just rolled my eyes. She's probably jelly that she's been replaced and ethan is continuing on without her. Or like in that greyskull article, looking for an excuse for marketing purposes for her new album, that I think no one really wanted.

p u b l i c i t y s t u n t

u

b

l

i

c

i

t

y

s

t

u

n

t

I knew you were up to no good

nothing could possibly make you look like a bigger faggot than you already are

drop trip loser

No, what makes you look like an asshole is using a trip on an anonymous imageboard.

Yeah, cause my opinion differs than yours. I'm obviously not for any any abuse or violence against women but I knew someone would jump down my throat for it.

Aww sorry :(

the only people that jumped down your throat did it because you're a faggot

Now... I'm not saying that all women with bright, colorful hair are sociopathic liars and whores... just pretty much every one I've ever met or have slept with.

You just went the backlash way fatso. We don't know if she was lying, but we also don't know if she was actually raped. You're already talking like you know everything.
I used to think you were just shat on by life and were a good guy, but you are objectively a piece of shit.

>slept with
prepare your asshole. rape allegations are coming your way soon friend

Dyed hair, beware.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

colored hair bitches are nuts but that joke isn't funny anymore

I believe her, there's no reason not to, her sister didn't refute anything. Its a highly plausible narrative

>I used to think you were just shat on by life and were a good guy, but you are objectively a piece of shit.
Welcome to knowing Brandon Love. Lauren really dodged a bullet with that one.

It's clear he would have raped Lauren with zero remorse. Good thing he has a shitty life. Montie was right.

>implying it's a joke

When did I say in anyway that I condoned rape?

the pedo thing is bullshit but he got a lot right about him

My gf has dyed hair and she's chill af

she looks like a rape victim too so it adds up

for now. wait til you wrong her.

When you date more you start to realize how shit some of them can be. But, there are a few good goth girls that aren't unrealistic assholes. Currently dating one.

>She's probably jelly that she's been replaced and ethan is continuing on without her. Or like in that greyskull article, looking for an excuse for marketing purposes for her new album, that I think no one really wanted.

Don't pretend asshole, don't pretend you just dismissed a rape accusation with a shitty rationalization. You would have used something similar with Lauren. It's over, creep.

>chill af

you're just as cancerous as her, faggot. Do you two attend BLM rallies together?

hmmmm i mean i dont believe he raped her but i also dont NOT believe he raped her, y'know?

I said "probably", I wasn't exactly denouncing her claim .Maybe I just should have kept my mouth shut, more so on a forum where people I know post.

you deserve to be alone

>I'm obviously not for any any abuse or violence against women
and yet you have no problem abusing and molesting children? That's fucked up.

It's over, you showed your pro-rape culture bias.

See when Montie said that bullshit about me, I should have stopped posting here. I feel that it's something I can't run away from at this point, like the lauren thing.

Do people really believe I molested kids in a fucking karate class?

>rape culture

Doesn't exist

>“He forced me to have sex with him or, he said, I wouldn’t be allowed to be in the band anymore.”
so he gave her an ultimatum and she took it. he didn't force himself on her. that is, if this happened at all, which it probably didn't.

did you even read Alice's side before even making an opinion? you should so you can see how much of a faggot you made yourself look to your friends and the people in the bands you like that post here.

nice going dumbass, make your self into a social pariah.

I now it's you Brandon

It's almost like you skimmed through the post, saw this tidbit, and ignored everything else.

Alice's sister says that Kath was very controlling but never physically abusive.

And she says her current relationship with Jupiter Keyes is worse. Jupiter is also super controlling, writes all of her social media and even all of her texts.

If the sister is correct, Alice likes being controlled. Never been single, never lived alone, never had any sort of job, never learned to drive etc.

It's bullshit, classic roastie regretting her life choices and blaming someone else for them. You don't stick around for years with someone that's "raping" you. She fucked him willingly.

if you didn't like the attention, you wouldn't use the trip

>Brandon
>Friends
no, he has acquaintances and that's it.

>aposematism
>sematism
>semitism

>less than a minute apart
Nice going retard

You should've stopped posting long ago. If you're going to complain about people criticizing you without doing anything then drop trip.

>it's another brandon buries himself deeper
you're your worst enemy dumbass

No one thinks that's real
but we like givign you a hard time, and for once you actually deserve it this time. did you even think "I should read into the other side and what they think before I make a stupid post that'll piss people off"?

>>less than a minute apart
>Nice going retard
holy fucking newfag
go back

honestly, brandon should be banned. he derails the fuck out of threads

wow brandon. just wow.

This is flimsy as a refutation against the post Alice made.

I’m just gonna be the one to say it: wasn’t this kind of the point of Crystal Castles’ sound? I mean it just sounds like scummy music, the whole aesthetic is just dripping with drugs, rape and psychological manipulation. Suffice to say, Ethan (and Alice, as an extension of the act) may be the greatest performance artist of our generation.

whoa never thought of it like that

yeah, we get to see who the "bleeding heart liberal" really is. I bet it's all an act to be trendy, not like anyones falling for it.
what would have happened he would have used her until she got tired of it and left. then he'd get drunk (again) and make cringy posts about it on facebook saying how he was the innocent one and it's all her fault.

Welp my show got canceled for Saturday.

This is trash.

I agree it doesn't refute it. No one can really refute it anyway. It's her word against his.

Alice is definitely *very* fucked up if you can believe her sister. Again, still doesn't mean she's definitely lying.

thank god lavren knew better and stopped brandon before he could abuse her. smart girl.

she always struck me as a borderline personality type of girl. Probably looking for attention, maybe even convinced herself that consensual sex was rape

i don't know why he does it to himself, it's almost like he enjoys ruining his shit

Well to be fair her sister obviously knows her better than Sup Forumstants do. But I also know from experience that familial strain and bias can cause people to not look at things clearly.

doubt it. we know her really well.

When the fuck did I say that I condone rape at all? I'm just saying I'm curious about her intentions with coming out with this claim. Maybe I should have just stated that. A bit late now.

You weren't curious, you straight up declared what happened(according to you). It's clear where you stand. You trips are all the same.

>people with BPD are just attention whores and liars
Fun fact: people with BPD usually have a history of physical, verbal, or sexual abuse. So you aren't really proving a point here.

stop back peddling and trying to make yourself look better
you're full of shit even if you intended to piss someone off or not. rape and abuse are serious things and to say that she's doing it for "marketing" shows everyone how socially de-tached you are from people and society in general. you said what you said and you got torn into for it, no matter your intention. Grow up.

>actually liking crystal castles

WEW LAD

Read this. Then relfect on your life and your life choices and remember that sometimes once damage is done, it's fucking done.
avclub.com/alice-glass-accuses-former-crystal-castles-bandmate-eth-1819818888?rev=1508879566939&utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing

I think it's possible that he's innocent. I hate Crystal Castles and especially Alice Glass and would not be surprised at all if she was unstable. She looks like she's addicted to drugs.

But I'm also guessing a lot of you are doubting her because you hate women and want to defend a rapist. If you look at some of the disgusting rhetoric being pushed when discussing such allegations it's obvious that a lot of Sup Forums doesn't care about truth or justice and just wants to punish women. In an earlier thread I saw someone discussing Michael Gira's case (whom I believe is innocent) and using the accuser's left-wing/feminist views as "evidence" for her lying. Again, I believe Gira is innocent, but it's clear that this poster did not care if he was, and would probably be glad if a feminist was raped. Or the Gaslamp Killer's case, where the accuser is being attacked for her use of social media - it's bullshit and if you participate in this shit then you're honestly a loser and should apologize to your family for wasting their lives.

>Alice admits she has zero self-esteem
>she "somehow" finds herself constantly in relationships with hyper-controlling men

Look, it all fits perfectly with everything her sister said. She most certainly gets in these abusive, controlling relationships because she has never done anything for herself in her life and is terrified at the thought of doing so.

She's a 29 year-old child and it's very sad. I'd feel sorry for her whole life, not just this Ethan thing, but my dog died and I'm too busy feeling sorry for myself.

yes you guess it i love rapists

I don't think you're being objective either by focusing on alleged drug use. But man this is such a reasonable post otherwise.

just an awful post

this is laughably fake

heart of gold to see someone suffering and give them a chance

daily reminder that all male feminists are creepy and would rape if given the opportunity

salty af

>If the sister is correct, Alice likes being controlled. Never been single, never lived alone, never had any sort of job, never learned to drive etc.
damn

>a-a-actually
I agree. Why would you think this would invalidate my points? Imagine being this much of a faggot

But all you're doing is solidifying the theory that she is attracted to controlling (and potentially abusive) men. You're actually bolstering the argument that Ethan *DID* those things by using this line of argumentation. And you're basing this off of, what, something you found on Tumblr?

lol I remember when you posted your own address in a thread here once, that shit was epic? Are you still taking karate classes?

never drunkpost brandon. i've told you thousands of times.

petition for brandon to kermit suicide

No

It was Muay Thai, and No I dont. How many times do I have to say that? It's been a year 1/2.
Nope, sober..

Best not get involved.

it's pretty clear it's the same guy getting a rise out of you with the karate stuff.
listen to this guy

I've been raped by Anonymous for almost 11 years. This is my story.

>it's a brandon starts samefagging again episode

we rip on you because we have every reason to, everything from you false promises of getting better to everything else and you fucked up a chance with lauren
we're going to remind you everyday of your failures until you change, and you don't seem to want that..

you're basing her to be telling the truth with no evidence so how are you any better

don't you get tired of fucking up again and again?

Because I'm not immediately jumping to a conclusion based off of no evidence after knowing about this incident for less than a day? Hell, if anything, the post you're responding to is me pointing out the fact that the logic people are using paints Ethan as an abuser when that may not be the case.