Good TV series with a strong female lead

Are there any good shows with naturally strong female characters? No sjw bullshit please. Really upstanding ladies like Joan of Arc, Queen Victoria, Catherine II and such. When women is tough and alpha, but it's realistic and her natural womanhood is not washed away with politically correct agenda.

Got recommended "The Americans", "Xena" - these I have seen.
"Fringe" and "Alies" also been recommended, but these are made by JJ and he's outspoken Europhobic bigot and a cultural marxist, so into the trash it goes. Thanks in advance for your recommendation.

Buffy obviously.

Xena

I would watch Angel, pretty much all of the women on that show hold their own and carry themselves in ways that most shows wouldn't do.

Anything written by Joss Whedon

Xfiles maybe.

These

You could watch Rome too

Seen Rome. Excellent show.
Seen it
Not my thing. Seems like a chick flick. Is "Victoria" 2016 any good?

"Outlander", "Supergirl" or "Orange is the New Black"

>ctrl+f
>Weeds
>0 matchs

>Supergirl
A show about mental coalburner
op asked for no cultural marxist or sjw crap

Ironically enough all of those 3 shows fit the
>No sjw bullshit please
remark.

You're a literal woman, he wasn't asking for a feminist opinion.

Fringe. If you can make it through the godawful "John Scott" bullshit of season 1, Olivia is best girl.

Salem

>Olivia is best girl.
>Not Fauxlivia
You have shit taste

Also, bug girl was a cutie

Thank you based comrades for reading the thread. Any advice on series?

Black Sails, Borgias, Deadwood

There's also Charmed

+ Vikings

The Good Wife to be perfectly honest with you

Why OP >"Fringe" and "Alies" also been recommended, but these are made by JJ and he's outspoken Europhobic bigot and a cultural marxist, so into the trash it goes.
>pic related

Sounds fucking racially bigoted and Europhobic to me

The Killing maybe?

Ayyy
Alias is actually pretty good
JJ usually creates the shows and fucks off, literally does this for every show

some people don't like to see products made by genocidal mentally unstable racists

RIP almost human

I Love Lucy

I hated all the characters on that show

I liked the jewess that sodomizes

The deaf girl and the MC's son are a cute couple, desu. I liked they and his uncle

who's the girl in OP

Black sails? the one show that seems to have universal hatred of the two leading women? The black chick is usually shit on for her bad accent and the white bitch might be the most hated woman since breaking bad and deadwood.

Its like you're asking this guy to be pissed off.

>Buffy
>chick flick
"no"

Farscape

>Nancy
>strong female character
lel

Nancy is just awful, she isn't strong, just dumb.

Hot tho.

OP didn't say Mary Sue characters. Se was a good for nothing and she struggles to taking care of her sons. But yes, she is a bit dumb.

It has nothing to do with her being a Mary Sue, but she sure as fuck isn't strong. She got used to her comfy upper-middle class lifestyle and dealt drugs to keep it. On top of that, she was willing to use any Chad that came along to help her in exchange for her pussy.

She's weak, stupid, selfish and materialistic. Only one notch above the cunts from Sex and the City

The worse of a person she got, the hotter she looked imo

second this

rewatch the Americans. Elizabeth Jennings Is a dream wife

>non marital sex
>dream wife