Hey white people: do you have the courage to visit the slavery museum?

Hey white people: do you have the courage to visit the slavery museum?

You've got a lot to be proud of, so I figure you'd love to come and see your proud history on display in a museum. I always hear white people talking about white pride.

Just come take a walk.

All cultures have practiced slavery in their past.
The only difference is that white cultures feel guilt for it.
If you want reparations, why not go to the African ancestors who sold your people into slavery?

Fpbp

shut the hell up nigger

Yep, this is all that needs to be said here

>using monkeys from Africa as free labour force
I don't see anything wrong with that

You mean Jews, right? Who made all the profits off slavery in the western world?

I never owned a slave so I don't feel the least bit sorry. As a matter of fact my first relative came over as an indentured servant. So I should feel about as guilty as you do for all your black relatives who are killing cops and white people. So fuck off coon.

>African ancestors
Don't forget the Arabs! Until colonialism came along and forced it to stop, the East African and Arab slave trades were the largest in the world.

eat shit shill

OP, do you have the courage to get a fucking job and stop being a drain on society?

Stop making this same shitty thread..
Refer to there barely even any honest to God racists left on this site and Nigger has become a generic insult in this day and age. Time to stop bitching and whining about the past, literally every other developed culture through out history has implemented one form of slavery/oppression or another. Blacks just so happened to draw the short stick in this case and most of that shit doesn't even apply today.

The KKK didn’t come into existence until after the Civil War, and thus slavery, was already over you quavering pile of rancid sphincter grease.

I'd love to. It'd remind me of how much potential we have. White power.

>going to places where niggers go
HOW ABOUT NO

Why aren’t Arabs, Portugese, and the Spanish made to feel guilty? They all practiced slavery centuries before whitey

I'm fairly certain the people talking about white pride would not care about the guilt trip that is the slavery museum and would probably have the opposite reaction.

can we get a nigger slave there?

>visit the slavery museum
>Fight the urge to masturbate furiously.
hu-nnnngh~!

Don’t forget the African tribes that captured and sold their enemies to European slavers. It wasn’t like a bunch of white guys were running around the jungle trapping black folks.

Because only whitey see the error in their ways and niggers want to milk them.

Fuck those monkeys. No guilt here.

Shut the fuck up Tyrone, and go back to flipping burgers.

Less than 1% of white peoples even have an ancestor having own slaves in the last 500 years.

And black Africans were the one selling their "brothers".

I know it's tempting but blaming whites peoples for being part of the race that has failed to be relevant throughout history won't get you very far. It's just childish jealousy.

Fuckin-A--Right, take the fucking garbage out, clean the fryers and change the grease, then polish my shoes BOY.

im not paying some jew to shame me

It's hard to feel bad when we bought them fair and square from black tribes who had captured them and willingly sold their own people. WTF did the Africans do with all that money anyways? You'd think it would have made a noticeable difference on that shithole of a a continent.

It's because white people are prone to senseless idealism.

Come from Northern family.
Have >50% Native American heritage, but still pass as "white".
Get harrassed by strangers for slave owning ancestors.
TFW people are stupid.

Not black tribes. Moors, aka Arabs.

DIIS RIGHT NIIGGA!!11 SHOW THISS WHITYS WHOS BOSS!

Parts of Europe were under feudalism until the 1850s.
This made many white people subject to unfree labor.
No doubt actual slaves had it even worse but crying about stuff 200 years back or more is weak.
The only thing blacks can reasonably complain about is segragation but it's questionable whether they could have been integrated earlier - they are only partially integrated into white society still.

kek fucking monkey

>Sound arguments and logic, stop guilt tripping OP

>Typical niggers on Sup Forums being niggers

They got pictures of egyptians there? You know, the original slavers? They were black by the way.

Oh and I’m sure this exhibit portrays the ones selling slaves to the europeans as africans right? Gotta make sure everything is historically accurate you know. O e tribe would enslave another and sell to the highest bidder.