Haters of the new ghostbusters are trump supporters" Apatow

god, could he be any bigger of a cuck?
>inb4 variety clickbait

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/ghostbusters-reboot-judd-apatow-donald-trump-1201787579/
youtu.be/eDLOO2SZdvY
pastebin.com/F7QgQjrC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forgot the link
variety.com/2016/film/news/ghostbusters-reboot-judd-apatow-donald-trump-1201787579/

Of course the Jew director would defend the movie of his closeted-gay Jew director friend

Good. More votes for Trump then.

I am a hater of this movie as well as a trump supporter, but those two aspects of my life are unrelated.

I really am not a fan of female comedians, I don't think they are funny

Hes right you fucking pussy. I wonder whos dick you will put in your mouth after trump gets btfo on election night. The fact that you even went through the trouble of actually linking this story proves to me that you're mosy likely some smelly white kid who has a few friends he met online.

It's the "people I don't like are actually responsible for the things I don't like" episode again.

> 0.09$ has been deposited in your paypal account

I remember people hating this movie before MAGA was even a thing.

Who is this cunt blunt

>if you disagree with the LGBTBBQSCUBAJIDF you must be a trump supporter because OUR VIEW is the only one that matters

leftist "logic" strikes again

I'm sure it's some form of fallacy but I'm not sure which one.

Maybe it's just a really shitty movie.

Maybe people don't appreciate female humor because they are sexist? The problem with cinemas is that profits can still be affected by people's gender discrimination. If there were quotas that prevented people from disproportionately favoring non-women movies, they would do just as well. Maybe many people would stop going to the cinema altogether, but that's what they get for being sexist.

The only one of those four that I don't care for is Lesley Jones and that's because I don't think she's funny at all.

I don't hate this movie, but I'm also not looking forward to it at all. It has nothing to do with the people involved, I'm just tired of remakes/reboots. It's been that way for awhile now. I would think Hollywood would have picked on that by now.

I don't mind some but making them female is just so forced.

I remember some woman was arguing that you shouldn't have a token female on panel shows (in the UK) and that it should be 50/50.

The point of the token female is because otherwise it'd be 95/5 men, be fucking happy for the privileged you useless cunt (This was not a comedian I liked)

Are you seriously suggesting putting quotas or equal opportunity on what people choose to do in their free time with their own money?

Watch this movie get rave reviews no matter how shit it is in an attempt to stump Trump.

Those women are so brave

I have an unlimited cinema card (Pay monthly) - If I go see it they still get money, right?

Why dont one of you fucking losers tweet him n fieg and everyone involved with this abortion of a movie and ask why the big negress character is such a stepin fetchit, sassy black stereotype? Bring BLM into it if you can

Make your lonely asses useful for a change

sweden
get the fuck out

No idea, you should go watch it and give us a review.

Those are some horror movie walls, is that some creep dungeon?

You know he lets Paul Rudd plow his wife

You know who is a funny woman? Betty White

>seriously
kek, no. I'm just leafing with you.

Tempted to but the previews look so fucking bad.

post screen shots
>giving them clicks no thanks

They aren't even trying anymore.

youtu.be/eDLOO2SZdvY
Forgot link

Oh my fuck this legitimately made the pixels trailer look good...

Is that some fine Trump advertisement?

Only one of those chicks is even remotely fuckable. The proper proportion is 3 fuckable, one ugly, fat and dumb.

Well 3 are white so you'll only get an STD from 1/4.

Makes the 3/4 fuckable to the cucks that will watch this.

>this movie flops hard because the trailers are awful and it piggybacks on a successful franchise while offering nothing to add to it
>kikes and SJWs scream OY VEY SEXISM RACISM
>despite one of the main characters being an actual fat sassy black woman stereotype
>who literally goes AW HELL NAW and bitchslaps a ghost out of her friend
>suddenly dozens more trailers for feminist and multicultural reboots of famous movies to increase tolerance
C-c-can't wait...

>using 'pussy" as an insult

Looks like you're the REAL misogynist basement dweller whiteboi here.

Is the gorilla in Ghostbusters CGI too?

No she's what's called a specially trained "Negro"

he's not a cuck because he's jewish he is the opposite of a cuck in this situation

You're saying Judd Apatow is the bull?

pastebin.com/F7QgQjrC
I
There you have, no clicks for Variety

NOT COMMONLY SEEN