Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MUMSj4AZsI
youtu.be/Ktz7vc70hZ8?t=66
youtube.com/watch?v=wlvYil4HVa8
youtube.com/watch?v=X_6aaH2gtIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7F0yiZ0iW0w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, that's how it works. Thankfully, despite the screeching wails of soyboy nu-males and feminist cunts, our system is based on presumption of innocence and the case will likely get thrown out like the trash it is.

You sound fat

How would you know that, fatty?

While in the case of crystal castles i can (with an extent) believe this story, another recent examples like that with Gaslamp Killer is so fucking bullshit that i don't even know what to say. So, the ONE twitter post is enough to bury somebody you don't like? Like couple of fucking words without any proofs and - phew- the man is gone for good. Despite all the witnesses saying the contrary. Despite immediate backpedaling when someone mention "legal actions". It's enough to everybody in the game to buh him alive altogether. Fuck this shit

if he did it, he fucked prime alice which is pretty tight

God damn they look similar

Can you post links? I haven't kept up with his story

god its like anthony kiedis fucked a gay monkey

gaslamp killer 100% did it

Everybody assumed Larkin lied based on some really flimsy info

mmm

You sound like a boy who cried rape

fuck off you autistic moron
this is a mongolian skydiving forum not a court
the fact that he hasnt been found guilty literally means just that he isnt going to be legally punished
everyone still has the right to make up their mind whether they think he is a rapist

the damage is done

You sound mad

roasties have way too much power

I’ll laugh if they fall apart as quickly as pwr bttm

her sister already called her out on her bullshit. its not true.

newfag here. wtf is a roastie? urban dictionary isn't helping

the nose tho

Her sister did not directly respond to the post and what I've seen is from before that post Alice made even came out.

a girl with meaty labia flaps, caused by being pounded repeatedly by dicks

youtube.com/watch?v=9MUMSj4AZsI

it's a sandwich from arby's

he looks like a testicle

I hope Ethan releases some sort of statement about this. Alice just skull fucked his career

That isn't how it works.

>Our fame grew in Crystal Castles but he didn’t feel he was getting the recognition he thought he deserved.
Yeah no shit. Nobody went to their shows to look at this greasy mongrel pushing some buttons

Ssshhhh don't tell them that, you'll ruin their fantasy.

Nice one
So when you work out too much your muscles just sag off your body right
And they stay that way your whole life?

thats the joke

calm down roasties. its okay you're damaged goods. i don't judge :)

It was developed as a response to women mocking height/dick size, things guys are insecure about but have no way of controlling

Based on the response it unfailingly gets, it's a good one

i wanna say i dont believe he did it but he looks like he molests girls every day

then again alice looks like she wakes up with a heroin suppository up her ass every day too

gaslamp killer did it, i have mutual friends of the victims he drugged and raped multiple girls and then blocked them on social media

I never believe any accusations without evidence but seeing how they've interacted in interviews (Ethan being extremely controlling and choosing what Alice can say, etc.) and their general dynamic, it seems very believable.

CC were one of my favorite bands ever when I was a teenager and I'm not a fan of Alice as a person or a musician really. I was mostly a fan of Ethan. I don't like her recent stuff and I don't agree with her views or like her personality.

So, I'm not saying you should believe her just because she made the accusation, but anyone who's dismissing her accusations out of hand because "lol feminism" or something are just being retarded.

this
>ethans face when

I dunno, fucking someone who's being coerced into it and isn't really enjoying it doesn't exactly sound fun.

>So, I'm not saying you should believe her just because she made the accusation, but anyone who's dismissing her accusations out of hand because "lol feminism" or something are just being retarded.

Yes. This. Just don't jump to one side or the other because of some preconceived political affiliation. It's not that fucking hard.

>if he did it, he fucked prime alice which is pretty tight
that wasn't the only tight thing if you know what i mean

you're right, but the two aren't mutually exclusive. in fact former probably led to the latter.

>fucking someone who's being coerced into it and isn't really enjoying it doesn't exactly sound fun.
its called winning you nu-male
try playing a sport for once. the other guy gets mad because im kicking his ass.

Who cares? He should be in prison for making such shitty fucking music.

it's easy to define winning in sports. but my definition of "winning" in sex is, you know, actually feeling enjoyment from the act. and i'm not gonna feel enjoyment if the girl isn't enjoying it. maybe you would, but that would be because you're a sociopath

>actually feeling enjoyment from the act. and i'm not gonna feel enjoyment if the girl isn't enjoying it.
w0w its like every human feels different things to certain situations wow what a concept.
> maybe you would, but that would be because you're a sociopath
youtu.be/Ktz7vc70hZ8?t=66

t. virgin

youtube.com/watch?v=wlvYil4HVa8

t.loser

>i'm not gonna feel enjoyment if the girl isn't enjoying it

peak beta. start lifting weights and you won't be such a faggot

>i'm not gonna feel enjoyment if the girl isn't enjoying it.
the state of this shithole, everyone

t. still a virgin

>i'm not gonna feel enjoyment if the girl isn't enjoying it.

t.still a loser
youtube.com/watch?v=X_6aaH2gtIg

t. still a virgin

Jesus stop hating on romantics. By the way, people who treat sex as a "game" to "win" are kind of fucked.

t.still a loser youtube.com/watch?v=7F0yiZ0iW0w
everybody's been fucked since birth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism

i must agree, user

Wow, that’s pretty rapey

everything's rape to you faggots

t. People unable to sexually satisfy a woman

Crystal castles sucked to begin with. Why the fuck do you care if the main dude is accused of being a huge piece of shit? Its like watching that talentless asshole in high school who got all the attention for no reason get swamped for something he only maybe did and deep down youre okay with it cus fuck that guy.

why would i care about satisfying a woman. she can buy a hitachi for that

Theres a special place in hell for your kind.

caring about that is pretty fucking pathetic. get your nut and go

hell doesn't exist.

t.nu male twerp
i only are about me, myself and i.

>people shouldn't care about people doing bad things unless those people are talented
What

>>people shouldn't care about people doing bad things unless those people are talented
its true
you wouldn't be spending this time ranting about the random dudes who get caught for stealing in your local county everyday

Again, can’t satisfy a woman. Then again I’m sure you’re all virgins to begin with.

I didnt say dont care. I said that im glad that his career is over.

why would i care about satisfying a woman?

i'm just imagining you, a skinny fat beta, sweating while eating out some girl, trying your best to please her. she's only slightly aroused but tells you you're doing great.

>can’t satisfy a woman.
WHO CARES
what part of that don't you get kek

>coercing am unwilling girl into sex
>”everything is rape to you faggots”
Everything’s not rape, but that sure is. Genuinely hope you did this to some girl and she outs you as an abuser and it ruins your reputation and forces you to register as a sex offender.

that sounds so hot

im gay nice try sweetie.

Women generally like men that can satisfy them

anyone else feel zero empathy for people in "abusive relationships"?
it's their choice to remain in them and not call the cops or whatever lmao

also, ethan was and always will be the only good thing about CC

it's really important to you that women like you huh? sounds like mommy issues

>i dont care if people like me
Sounds like you have a god complex. I recommend therapy.

>he need validation
aww low self steem fag

>i care if people like me

sounds like insecurity. i recommend killing yourself

alice is fucking crazy i doubt this is true

Not really but women don’t exactly see men who can’t satisfy them as ideal partners so you’ll probably either be alone for the rest of your life or trapped in a passionless marriage that sucks the life out of you, but you seem like the kind of guy who could get the perfect girl for them and still find a way to be annoyed by them, so it’s probably not gonna work out for you anyways. But hey, what do I know, I’m just a beta faggot nu male

Your life is really pathetic.
As is mine for even holding a conversation with you. Are your real life conversations much like this?

women deserve rape

>you’ll probably either be alone for the rest of your life or trapped in a passionless marriage that sucks the life out of you
don't project your worthless life onto others kid
go suck a woman's shit if you want to satisfy them that bad

no because i would never interact with someone like you irl

>relationships
>marriage

i'll worry about that when im older. right now im just trying to lovelessly fuck as many thots as i can

pay for my therapy and i will ;)

Not projecting, I’m single but perfectly happy. You’re the one who seems unusually bitter about women. Who hurt you? I bet it’s a good story.

remember when ppl didn't take the internet serious and we all had laughs trolling

Why did he do it, bros?

kek

Dave Grohl would never hurt anyone

>implying I’m not trolling mr. sociopath

i'm having a riot laughing at your retardeness and nu maleness

And then your friends grew up while (You) stayed the same.

i love lightning bolt