grass doesnt grow above 2 blocks

amen

AMEN

AMEN

Amen to that

Amen

amen

kek amen

God isn't real and your religion is fucking gay.

Just giving the daily dose, whats funny about that?

*ignores and scrolls down

amen

_ignored and scrolls

>gee wiz I sure can't see a joke here
>better let everyone know I'm a super cool atheist just to be sure

Kek

Amen

>getting baited this hard in a ylyl thread

Why?

Wow, you have shaken my belief with your perfect argument.

>Third option.
Whoever posted this is a faggot

amen

This is a genius YLYL derailer.

Hail Satan

>I was only pretending to be retarded

He screams.

Amen

amen

Read revelations and then compare it to our world today. Also the necessary evil argument

every single ylyl gets ruined by one post that gains all the (you)s

ignore and scroll

eamen

Amen

(You)

*tips fedora

>read my nonfiction gobbledy-gook and notice how it most resembles the direction an actual retard could predict the world would take
>my all-knowing, all-wise, all-powerful magical sky man has the power to completely remove evil but says some is necessary and i blindly believe and suck his fat fucking cock

Thanks for wasting everyone's time, Christfag.

AMEN

amen, but what a shitty memey shlemey

My wife took everything in the divorce

All the autists on Sup Forums always fall for roll pics

*an faggot

>5gum
I appreciate.

if you say amen your mom will die in her sleep tonight.

kek

Guess they didn't eat their apples

This image persuaded me to leave christianity and become atheist. No regrets till this day. I feel sorry for the ones who are still sleeping. I hope with all my heart you will wake up one day, peace.

amen

I'm an atheist, but I've never seen how this is a good argument. If you ask me, then taking away my freedom to commit evil is worse than the alternative.

REMINDER: If you believe in God, then you must accept that he acknowledges and permits the following:
>Torture and Murder
>Rape, even of Children
>Absolutely corrupt men walking free
>Slavery
>Genocide
>Nuclear War
>Fluffy abuse threads
>OP Nondelivery

Face it, what a fucking sham. If your God IS real, and this is all part of "his plan", his plan is horrifying and he's a piece of shit. You bunch of cocksucking sheep.

>necessary evil argument

Doesn't work for natural evil

Amen

Better check on your mom tonight

All of them are kind of hot but then again kind of aren't. Feels weird.

I mean, this one is special.
It forces all of the Christians out, as if they don't reply they're rejecting Jesus and accepting Satan.
It forces the atheists out, as they can't resist an opportunity to slap religion in the face with some comment like "Kept scrolling :)"
And then you're left with a 20 v 20 argument in the following replies. This image has great power. It'll destroy everything thread it touches. I think we have a cure for logposters.

None of this shit is funny.

Sup Forums is now full of fucking lame ass fucking faggots. I hope you all get eyeball cancer and die a slow painful fucking death.

R.I.P Sup Forums

amen

Amen

Amen

Amen

See

So I found something cool about the Sony logo from a pair of my friend's headphones. If you rub off some of the logo, and then turn it upside down, it says anus!

Amen

have we found it? i want to believe

GUYS STOP THIS WATCH OUT

It had a similar effect on me, I used to be catholic, but it made me agnostic... because I always believed God could never do wrong but seeing that level of idiocy I'm not sure anymore.

If God had made you as you should be, or had some sort of intelligent design in mind, you wouldn't have any desire to commit evil in the first place. Oh, but wait, that's all Satan's fault right? Who made Satan again? Oh, right. The big G. So, the faultless and almighty fucked up big time, then? But wait... he's omnipotent. He's omniscient! He's effervescent! He's almighty! He's a faggot. Face up, you butterball bitch. You're allowed to be an asshole BECAUSE there is no God. Now take your space dust ass to sleep.

>Spurdo thread?