Tfw decide to talk to muslims a lot to maybe learn that they aren't all that bad

>Tfw decide to talk to muslims a lot to maybe learn that they aren't all that bad
>Realize they are all brainwashed as fuck into believing their book is perfect and law, and that they're all devoid of individual thought

Fucking hell, I'm even more convinced they should get out of our countries now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2pRzADERGc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make us leave, sissies.

takbir

The main difference between christianism and islam is that they're forced to brainwash their heads a lots of times FOR DAY. Christians only a day of the week. Therefore, Christians had more time to think freely and atheism and disbelief has made it a failure of religion. Muslims DON'T have time to realise that islam is bullshit.

your time will come faggot

wow this is INCREDIBLE. I did not KNOW that

I'm waiting until that day with a smile on my face. Waiting until you cowards do something.

have you ever met a christian lmao. they are righteous all the time.

keep posting ur nazi pics on a forum for autists, buddo. if you could make things happen, you would have by now. punk fag.

the night of swinging ropes approaches

t. abderrahman al-americani

m*slims are kinda funny AND stupid :D

Europeans are coward, it's in your blood to be cowards. You have coward blood, coward DNA.

Make us leave, PLEASE. Do something. Do something, you European coward. You Nordic coward, for once in your life break the shackles of cowardice and DO something.

The United States literally hates Muslims, we spent the last 15 years bombing the shit out of them and spilling their delicious blood all over the sands in which they live on. We elected a president that literally wanted to stop them all from coming into the country. Theres no epidemic here.
Good, it'll be amazing. I pray daily that Europe flushes out of your barbaric sand nigger cult

You or your parents literally fled your shitty country to come to europe lol. Literal coward DNA.

Everytime

Do something, cowards. Stop threatening us over the internet and do something.

Oh wait, you can't, because the blood of cowardice taints your delicate bodies.

2 different person btw.

yea yea keep puffing your chest because you lift and did some mma training you smelly ar*p.

Accept your status as a coward. You won't do anything. You keep saying "o-one day".

Typical Scandinavian coward.

post your address then

you do realize that trump was just using rhetoric, right. he hasnt been able to do anything to ban muslims, etc. if he wanted to, he would have worked harder to make it happen through the government, but his plans tanked.

You don't need my address, you coward.

If you seriously want to meet me and get HEEM'd, I'm always up to HEEM a coward, just post a thread when you're in the country and I'll give you a lesson you'll never forget.

But you're a typical American coward, I know you won't come.

>People pretending to be muslims
>People pretending to be nazis

Wew this board

me and this dutch guy could heem the entire country of canada

Beating up a Canadian is like beating up an insecure, timid, shy little chihuahua.

It's cruel, it's one-sided, it makes you feel bad about yourself. Canada is a nation of absolute cowards, a nation of babies. I don't want to beat up a crippled chihuahua.

Flat earth is a liberal meme

mashallah brother

where are you from brother?

>i-if I randomly say Mashallah, he'll think I'm a muslim

I have no nation, I am muslim, that's it. I reject the borders drawn by Western imperialists which have contributed to the alienation of me from my brothers.

But we already did.

This is all because of post-slavery and neo-colonialism coupled with "improvement of socieites". Some EU countries need cheap labour to do the work the newly educated native citizens don't want to do.
Don't be mistaken, you're only here because nobody else wants to do your shitty job.

I'm iraqi, you the moroccan brother?

Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder?

I'm happy to undergo the faith my brothers did in Al-Andalus. They are martyrs, may Allah be pleased with them, I love their memories.
I hail from the Soviet creation called Tajikistan.

Martyr is a beautiful word, but a dead corpse is still dead. Deus vult.

>Tajikistan.
literally who

>A dead corpse is still dead

That differs a Muslim like me from an infidel like you. If your deus wants you to kill me, obey his orders, otherwise eternal hellfire awaits you.

nice man, may allah bless you

But your brothers are already dead, giving rise to two of the greatest most prosperous catholic empires ever, and one of which completely removed Islam from the Indian Ocean. Surely your Allah wouldn't have allowed such a tragedy. How can your Allah allow such insults?

"And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient, Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."

>completely removed Islam from the Indian Ocean

The Maldives and Comoros must not lie in the Indian Ocean anymore, then.

Lel seriously apart from turks, you muzzies aren't a real threat

The who and the what now? Oh, those ex-French slavery islands. Yes you can "have" those, eh. Surely Allah has a bigger plan for you all planned out.

Friendly reminder that Indians are some of the best kebab removers and are a natural ally of the people of the Western world.

Not knowing the Maldives truly showcases to what kind of animal I'm conversing here, one that isn't able to look beyond his miserable country. Truly, what differs you from an insect? You have the same level of intellect.

Anyways, I'm off to study, you should do the same .

t. pajeet

>Indians
From India or from the Americas? If the first, may I refer you to the Mughal Empire.

thanks, Vihaan

Whatever makes you happier, fresh meat. Just don't forget: you're here for a reason.

They are also inbred as fuck, watch this short summary of Gavin laying down the facts

youtu.be/2pRzADERGc4

Introducing muslims refugees from the ME into your country = terror, malgenics, increase of crime

Lel are you even aware that tajikistan has africa-tier standards of living? And you call his country miserable

You don't even pay for your studies and you could have never do it either, you parasite

If you were from a real nation, and not some persian-afghan rapebaby nation you would not say you have "no nation"