E
A
T

wtf i hate jews now

I hated Saving Private Ryan.

"What does bitte mean?"

Doesn't matter, they still fought for them
They deserved to die

Many Czech's and Poles were conscripted into the German military once they were invaded.

>The two "German" soldiers who are shot trying to surrender were speaking Czech. They were saying, "Please don't shoot me, I am not German, I am Czech, I didn't kill anyone, I am Czech!" They were members of what the Germans called Ost [East] Battalions, men, mostly Czech and Polish, taken prisoner in eastern European countries invaded by Germany and forced into the German army.

they were actually czechs trying to explain that they were only fighting so they could afford a hot dinner

Rationality was out the window by that point. If I almost lost my life a half a dozen times by a bunch of fuckers shooting at me I'd be in the right mind to shoot them dead even if they were disarmed. Stress can make good people do bad things.

>that knife scene

Wait, people thought this was the same character?

This. Those two Americans just watched their friends get shot up all day. Can't blame them that they didn't understand or care what two moon speaking fags were saying.

they were Czechoslovakian interior decorators, fuck them

Is anyone really blaming them though? I think its just supposed to be fucked up in general.

fuck don't remind me, that shit stayed with me for a good week afterwards.

Czech here, they were actually offering the American soldiers 100 euros if they show them their dick in a back alley.

Remember when you were young and ignorant enough to think that SPR was a "great" movie?

remember when you a weren't a pretentious cynical asshole who pretends to hate everything?

I don't need to pretend.

except the americans were vermin fighting for the jew

Remember when you weren't a huge faggot on an anonymous image board?

and the hypocrite award goes to.......America for funding and arming terrorists and proclaiming they are peacemakers

>After getting their checks for Saving Private Ryan, Tom Hanks bought a new car. The Czech soldiers bought a hot dinner.

Woah

>Can't blame them

It's called war crimes for a reason dipshit

/retiredgif/

Most people think this was the same character. The Germans are such non-characters in this movie that the viewer thinks buzzcut German with more than 5 seconds of screentime in which he gets shot = Steamboat Willie. It's the biggest problem with this movie.

I'm pretty sure Czechs were forbidden to serve in the German army considering Germans annexed Czechoslovakia. So the guys are probably Sudetendeutsche trying to pass off as Czechs.

You're obviously meant to think they are. Giving both the same haircut (even hairline) has a dehumanizing quality, so that when the same guy who said to spare the POW then can't kill another German you think back even more on the first. All German's are the same and equally deserving of death, and to not kill one is the same as letting them kill your friend

nah they just desperate for a hot dinner

When I was younger and saw this movie for the first time I thought they were the same. Took me a few rewatches to realise they were different. Also, steamboat willie was a pussy, the knife guy wasn't.

>Getting invaded by americans
>plan to surrender
>cant learn "I am czech" in english

you're a fucking retard

Agreed

>finally get paycheck for saving private ryan
>can't learn "hot dinner" in english

>can't blame them

That's the fuck point. It's what war does to people. They didn't give a shit by that point and ended up killing people on their side. And 99% of the audience doesn't even realise.

Read about it, dickhead. Do you know what Czech soldiers did in WW1? They deserted and joined the enemy, formed legions which made it through Russia and back.

If anything, Hitler didn't want something like that happening again so Czechs without German background weren't allowed to serve in Wehrmacht.

This. They were stupid thinking they'd be understood while emotions are high and they're in the middle of a battle.

There were no poles in Wehrmacht Or the ss. They were mostly czechoslovakians, ukrainians and estonians.

they weren't volunteers, they were forcibly conscripted

>forcibly conscripted

Happened in WW1 too.

Czechs were forbidden from Wehrmacht military service. It's as simple as that.

...or is it?

They all look alike to me anyway

Well, the USA ought to be nuked into a glorious hellfire for their own ratfuckery if that's the case

>that scene near the end where Tom hanks put on the nazi uniform and said 'now I am the nazi'

Really made me think

why are you stating such obvious facts

>LOOK AT ME

In WW1 Czechia was part of the A-H empire, it would just be called conscription. I don't know what they did in WW1. Also, Russia dropped out of WW1 when the Germans sent them Lenin and they had a civil war. The Nazi's.

>When that one guy doesn't throw the bomb fast enough and he explodes

>war crimes actual mean something

Found the child

Exactly what a filthy German would say in order to avoid a bullet breakfast

KEK
Also check em

you know I knew it was different actors, you can tell. But I assumed that something happened to the one actor so they got a double to replace him.
It doesn't make sense that the 2nd guy would walk past uppom on the stairs, why did he not just kill him.

>It doesn't make sense that the 2nd guy would walk past uppom on the stairs, why did he not just kill him.
It makes perfect sense. Upham had every chance he could need to kill the German, but didn't. He wasn't a threat to the German. For this reason, the German spared him. Why kill someone who could have but didn't kill you and isn't going to kill you now either? I actually think it's a very humanizing scene and one of the all too few instances in the movie of Germans being anything more than cannon fodder who only appear in scenes to die. (there's only 3 scenes like that in total as far as I remember)
>But I assumed that something happened to the one actor so they got a double to replace him.
That's not it, they wear different uniforms. The wardrobe department wouldn't have made such a mistake if he was just a double. They're also billed separately.

He's right though, George W Bush and Tony Blair have been declared guilty of war crimes, nobody gives a shit.

>Entire UN boards dedicaded to trying war crimes
>nahhh they dont matter goys

do they die?

>the UN
>mattering

Oh I wish to be this young again

What the fuck are those white streaks on the screen during this scene? Takes me out every fucking time

The UN only has authority when the US feels like granting them some. It has absolutely no power to back up anything.

>you will never be a german in an MG-42 bunker mowing down waves of fate kike-loving amerispics

>still memeing that it doesnt matter or doesnt do anything because Trump said some retarded shit about it
Let me guess, MAGA 2016, right?

>George W Bush and Tony Blair have been declared guilty of war crimes
by a bullshit made up court.
you cant create jurisdiction for yourself without others ratifying the agreement.

there are a lot of treaties and agreements that have a massive effect on our world because of that shit.
like helping the cause of WW2, pacts about land and space being colonized.

without that type of shit what stops jew zuckerberg from creating a colony on the moon or Antarctica and holding the world hostage.
Like the jewish bond villain he is.

>It has absolutely no power
Do some fellow Amerifats really believe these delusions they get from Sup Forums? Where do some of you go to school?

>you will never be a conscripted German taken away from your home to get slaughtered by Allied world powers all over Europe, losing your home after the war, having your country destroyed and then finding out that your leader ordered the extermination of millions of people and now the world hates you

No thanks

They fought for the enemy, you fucktard. Every traitor deserve to die.
"Forced". Fucking bullshit. They have no honor and they don't human beings anymore. They're as bad as nazi themselves.

>absolutely no power
ultimately they don't, but conventionally they do.
the 3 superpowers can vito any decision that the U.N make at any time, america being one of them

>immediately bringing up Trump
The boogeyman is(n't) real.

>sabotage the League of Nations because it's not just a willing instrument of American power
>create the UN and use it give your justify your own policy as having the specious blessing of "international law"

I bring up Trump because thats usually a delusion perpetuated by his "the UN sucks" trumpsters

You are grossly underestimating the UN and what it has been responsible for achieving since its creation, all for the sake of being contrarian

Can't blame americucks for doing it. They're doing it for better life of their citizens without hurting anyone who doesn't deserve it. I wish my goverment care about her own people, but they just try to do shit like USA without have any resources to do it so they take everything from regular people to justify their policy.

user, there were people forced to fight in WWII...

>grossly underestimating the UN

actually I am not.
Before it was the U.N it was the league of nations.
essentially all it s, is countries getting together and saying we will play be these rules.

countries that are not in the U.N don't need to play by their rules and if real war goes on, say between russia and america for example (2 founding vito countries of the U.N) well the rules will go out the window.

so again, conventionally they have power, but ultimately it is just make believe

>waste an entire squad to save a single soldier

no wonder america lost nam.

Forced? You can't be forced. You pretend like you're agreed - they give you gun - you shot motherfuckers untill they kill you. No way you can be forced to fight FOR these animals if you're not animal yourself.

>They deserved that
fucking czechs. just read about them. they didn't do nothing when hitler invaded despite of having great industry and capable military.

fucking czechs

>It doesnt have power because ai said so and I cant be bothered to research things
If you dont understand how the UN has acted as a deterrent for aggressive countries and has done actual shit, shows how delusional you are

Because people don't have families they care for right? You could probably kill few Germans but it would also buy your whole family ticket to Auschwitz

You must be an idiot right? Nazis forced some countries they took over to fight the Allies. Yes, some divisions were comprised of forced serving soldiers. This isnt a new story you dumb faggot.

Can we all agree that WW2 is a meme war and WW1 was really where the fate of Western Civilization was decided?

No?

who gives a fuck about those trenches?

>has done actual shit
Wow, that really is really enlightening. Please share more of your vast knowledge of the UN.

Well, you're dumb if you let nazis capture your family with you. You should kill them first.
>they were forced, they didn do nuffin :((
Fuck off, you pathetic coward shit. You either sabotage them from inside or go to guerilla war. Fight for them - you die like a traitor you are.

> They deserted and joined the enemy
This is actually somewhat false. 120 thousand or so czechs served in legions on all three fronts. Many of these were not deserters but rather pre-war emigrees (especially in russia).

1,8 MILLION served in the Austrian army until the end of the war and there are reported cases of entirely czech units that were nearly wiped out as they refused to surrender.

However you are correct that Czechs were prohibited (with the exception of those with full reich citizenship) from serving in german military as Hitler believed the myth of deserting czech (which was forced by both austrians and czechs actually) and was afraid of hat happening.

>durr not flashy enuff

WW1 is literally the most important conflict of Western Civilization

Czech em.

You are literally an autist if you sit there and go
>UN dont do nuttin at all!

>WW1 is literally the most important conflict of Western Civilization
lel. who's claiming that?
it was just one last breath of falling empires.

It's the biggest problem in war you dipshit. The dehumanizing aspect.

What the fuck are you talking about? It was joke war and experiment for new warfares. Nobody even cared enough. Also there wasn't even much deaths.

>you are dumb if the Nazis, with one of the most effective and organized forces in Europe, take over your country
>fight them from the inside! Fuck your families!!
What is actually wrong with you?

I always assumed the german spared him because he didn't have the willpower to kill him after such a dramatic, traumatic fight. Upham was no threat and the german just wanted to get out of there. Him and the trench guy were clearly different people

>not a lot of people died in WWI
Please tell me you are baiting..

>member Ipres?
>member christmass truce?

this is what fucking anglos and frenchies masturbate to

>Also there wasn't even much deaths.
>38 million