Well

well

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2400756
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

found the nigger

Publix>Popeyes>Bojangles>Church's >KFC

I don't know. Out of those three I've only ever had KFC.

Win

They all taste the same to me, I prefer homemade.

Haven't tried the others, but all I know is KFC is shit tier. The chicken is on par with crap I get at the grocery store deli, its over-priced, the staff always gets my order wrong **AND** the places are dirty as all hell

Kill yourself.

Chick-fil-A duh

Wegman's rotisserie chicken is my favorite chicken.

Only have kfc in aus

This is better than all 3 combined.

I really really like bojangles but hey don't have it where I live so I'd say KFC. After that's it's all bullshit

Popeyes i guess? They all sort of suck, i get the nashville hot chicken sandwhiches sometimes on my lunch but its all fast food crap.

Fuck, I was debating this today, wanted a fried chicken sandwhich, but too lazy to cook shit.

i wanna say popeyes, but i havent went to churches in a long time. maybe it got better? all i know is that it was greasy as all shit. so greasy that it looked like someone dipped the shit in a tub of lube. if not for how greasy their chicken is it would be so much better.

hmm, ya its popeyes tho regardless. marinating chicken < dry rub seasoning chicken.

Popeyes.

Anyone who has EVER had popeyes knows it's the best, or you're lying.

it is but at the same time its prob the only one of the 3 that gives people diarrhea.

Leave the chickens alone fucking meatcucks, ever noticed that meat without seasoning or spices tastes bad, especially chicken.

Except when dumb niggers are prepping it, which is always.

Poor soyboy, mad because his low testosterone won't let him get it up anymore.

Chef here, you're not serious are you? Have you ever tasted a steak? All the good steaks are only seasoned with salt. And chicken tastes delicious, I also season it with only salt.
>inb4 salt is a seasoning, its used to strengthen flavor

popeyes easy

chicken has its own natural sodium, so dark meat on it without any salt is actually pretty good.

salt is a spice you dumb fuck.

>no Chicken Express
>you're all losers

>Popeye's is best
>Church's is pretty good
>KFC doesn't even have a "spicy" option, so it's not even a serious competitor

Total testosterone (T), total oestradiol (E2) and sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) concentrations were measured in plasma samples from fifty-one male vegans and fifty-seven omnivores of similar age. Free T concentration was estimated by calculation. In comparison with the omnivores, the vegans had 7% higher total

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2400756

Meatcuck owned, next!

>None of the above

>publix
mah nigga

For fried chicken all of them are poverty.

Well, that was dumb of me.

YESSS!

those of you who have never tried it are missing the most amazing fried chicken made from a shithole country.

Browns chicken near chicago, had it in Oak lawn and it is by far the best fast food chicken place i have ever had