The Romani, or Roma, are a traditionally nomadic ethnic group...

>The Romani, or Roma, are a traditionally nomadic ethnic group, living mostly in Europe and the Americas and originating from the northern regions of the Indian subcontinent.

Did Romani people found Romania? Are all Romanians of Roma origin, or just most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're all gypsies here, anyone that steps into Romania also becomes a gypsy instantly. Anyone that interacts with gypsies also become gypsies themselves, it's all part of our plan for world domination.

>Indo-Europeans invade India in 1500 BC
>Indian's reinvade in 500 AD
pottery

>We're all gypsies here
All or most?
>anyone that steps into Romania also becomes a gypsy instantly
This is just being silly.

*loses wallet*

You're probably trolling. If not, it's 621,573 out of 20,121,641 according to 2011 census. Or 3.0% of the population.

>fake news

canadian education

sectoru 5 din bucales merita albastru deschis sau chair gri

romanians are as brown as romani

Romani here. My grandparents was from Finland. They moved to Sweden in 1954.
>pic related, my grandpa

What did you steal today gypsy?

dont forget their marvellous music
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

Socares?

romanians are not gypsies

I have always had suspicions to that effect. It's scary as well as brilliant. Respect.

I just wish the world conquered this way were worth preserving.

>Did Romani people found Romania?
Yes, more or less.
>Are all Romanians of Roma origin, or just most?
Most modern day Romanians are a mixture Slavs and natives (dacians, thracians, illyrians etc.) with some gypsy admixture.

Interestingly enough the smartest person I've ever met was a Romanian immigrant. And this is coming from a physicist. He traveled the world getting 1st place in math competitions all throughout highschool and was accepted into a doctoral robotics program at MIT at the age of 18

Interesting. I've also heard of a very famous Gypsy surgeon. Not all gypsies are terrible, just most.

Although this is an ignorant OP, at least this Roma thread isn't made by the attentionwhoring brit avatarfag.