So this crusty old dirty fucking thot has been stealing fucking morphine patches at the VA and ruining everyone's life...

So this crusty old dirty fucking thot has been stealing fucking morphine patches at the VA and ruining everyone's life at the Canandaigua VA! If you would like please fucking hack this bitch since she cheated on her husband and ruins the lives of other veterans at work. Her name is Barbera Garling.

bargera Garling look this bitch up on facebook hack her please shes fucking rotten to all of our veterans at my job

She sounds more fun than you OP.
Also fuck off.

I'm not sure Sup Forums is what you think it is

And you don't sound old enough to have pubes.

NYPA

I'm fucking 29 you faggot

IF you're some dick sucking sjw faggot that hates our vets then yeah she sounds like a grand old time you fucking snowflake

What did she do to you OP? I'm a vet and go to the va... I've had my fair share of issue but what happened? Also if u want to get her back instead of going after her in childish antics do it the right way... ( congressional enquiries get shit done).

She killed a war vet on his deathbed because she took his medicine and sold it as drugs and she's been selling morphine patches at our VA and getting money by selling them to other employees. She also harasses everyone at my job.

Oh you're breaking our hearts

As much as I love our vets, I hate you.

So you can eat a big ol' bag of dicks and deal with your own problems like a grown up.

You're a big boy now.

Also by can request other PAs and drs... might not be what u want but it's the way to go

Fine maybe i will just hack her FB account myself since no one wants to help me

I'm also a vet you prick I can't stand her but thanks for being such a coward and not helping me

why are you all a bunch of fucking faggot ass snowflakes? Why won't you help the guy?

I've had shitty experience in the va shit like ok. But not this bad... I've been misdiagnosed, not been taken serious... it's a revolving door... and OP hang in there but this ain't the way to do and u pissing off /b isn't the way to go either... But then again all the old fags left and were stuck with summer fags 365...

Yeah good luck with that buddy.

Lmao, Being a vet isn't a get out of jail free card.

Just dick her down, bro.

new Sup Forums sucks so fucking bad

lol

Also shit like that takes time and a bit of skill... so u hack her fb then what? What's ur end game scheme? Write a bad post under her? I came here to help a brother out but ur being a whiney bitch...

what I want to do is make her admit that shes been stealing morphine patches on her fb account and show it to her boss so she can get fired

mind helping a nigga out?

She works at the canandaigua VA in Upstate New York do you want her address?