Is it wrong to take pleasure in torturing animals?

Is it wrong to take pleasure in torturing animals?

No, because there is no such thing as "wrong" or "right" in the first place.

Animals torture each other all the time..

So the question is, are an animal ore a human being ?

Yes, very. Animals that you keep as pets place a certain level of trust in you as a person, and then betraying that trust is a level of disrespect I can't even imagine.

Uh... yeah. Stop killing cats and go fight a real man who will kick the shit out of you.

is it wrong that your statement makes me want to torture you?

Right and wrong are irrelevant, what matter's is if some roastie reports you to the cops you'll never be able to find employment again.

Your morals may differ. If I catch someone like you doing it I will hurt them.
Be decent.

Well that one super philosophy you got their, user.

What are you going to do? Sit on them?

There are so called unwritten laws people should follow.
Animals have a lower level of consciousness, therefore, they do not have responsibility in the same way as people,
animals also do not have rights in the same way as humans.
But with rights it follows responsibility. It is a complicated situation in many cases.

I smell bullshit

that may be your own shit you are smelling then..

that’s a little to much edge for a 11 year old

Yup, an hero yourself and do us and the gene pool a favor

I wouldnt say its "wrong" i just dont understand why it would be enjoyable. Also is it like a hobby type enjoyment or sexual enjoyment or adrenaline rush? Im nit judging im just curious.

Right and wrong are relative and subjective. Not non existent, dipshit.

It might be edgy, but it's true though. The only reason animal cruelty is "wrong", is because some people decide that it is. It's all just made up bullshit.

It is a clear indicator that a person is severely psychologically disturbed so that we can ostracize them before they hurt a human being.

Uhhhh yup. Yes.

We both know that ain't true ;)

This

So if someone entered your home, killed your mother and raped your sister, you'd tell him he did nothing wrong?

This kind of behavior was never accepted in any civilization ever. Murderer were always imprisonned or killed. Because killing is objectively wrong.

wonder if the shaved head came before or after the limb removal

You're the dipshit. It is non-existent because everyone makes up what's right or wrong. Only people's beliefs about right and wrong exist, not right or wrong in of itself. That's like saying Batman and Santa Claus aren't non-existent because someone made them up.

story?

yes, you meatcuck shit.

This was posted here. Haven’t found the story to that post.

Animals are infinitely more innocent than most human victims because their degree of self consciousness is so relatively small compared to us. If you deliberately harm an animal for pleasure, then you deserve the very worst of this universe.

Assuming you aren't talking about people or animals that are the property of people, no.

Tldr

Dont hurt animals

Yeah, objectively he wouldn't be right or wrong, I might say it's wrong, but that would only be my personal opinion, and my personal opinions don't dictate reality.

>This kind of behavior was never accepted in any civilization ever. Murderer were always imprisonned or killed. Because killing is objectively wrong.
That's complete bullshit. If that was true, there would never be any wars, genocides or death penalties for non-murder offences, but there's plenty of it in the world and in history. Also, just because "every" civilization does/thinks something, doesn't mean it's objectively right. People used to think the Earth was flat for example, is that objectively right then?

Even wild animals deserve humane treatment, not torture

Why?

Its not wrong, but it is socially unacceptable

Quads dont lie. Use a bullet not a shovel

At the moment you decide to harm an animal to satisfy your own sick.
fantasy, you have proved to the rest of society that you no longer respect life.
Therefore, you are in reality a danger to all life, be it animals or humans.

No, you can't really choose what you enjoy.

It is however wrong to go and actually do it.

Why not? You edgy faggot

Seriously, people who torture animals deserve torture themselves.

Asshole.

Yes. It indicates a deep mental illness that can not be corrected. Please kill yourself you have no business in the animated world.

Tha digits

One dub and two trips, they are the wise ones

oh shit it's QUADS FUCK

That one's quads.

Ones a quad

What if theyre killing in a humane way and then repeated stabbed just to watch the blood flow?

Why does the guy giving the double biceps pose like that? He’s aware he has gyno and an underdeveloped chest and gives the most unflattering pose for a person with that condition.

not who you replied to. your point is correct, but I'd prefer to say right and wrong exist only in the minds of individuals and groups; they are not a property of the universe itself and so are not unchangeable laws, but to say they are literally inexistent is incorrect. That's like saying Batman and Santa Claus are non-existent when you are talking precisely about them.

Because the default is that it's fine to do something unless there's a reason you shouldn't.

(you)

Regardless of right or wrong it is pretty meaningless. Most animals don't even understand pain the way humans do. For them, pain is just something to react to, to keep them alive. Just killing them could have more meaning, if they are a pest, or if you are going to eat them.

>Mike Tyson
>vegan
I remember something about an ear.

Yup. Subjective to people. Not existance.

You SHOULD'NT inflict unnecessary harm or pain to anything that draws the breath of life

I bet you're into beastiality too edgy fucker

I guess its ok

probably someone from the lgbt community

Why?

I actually have no interest in going out and harming animals, but I don't see that's it wrong.

SJW get thread

Then you need help user.

chinaman?

no because there is no moral absolute and therefor and action you take is neither good nor bad

taking pleasure in torching animals is a sign that you are psychopathic, next step is torching people, is that the kind of person you want to be?

Why?
No.

You know it's wrong.

Dumb cunt.

Fellas, boys, my children; gather round as I tell the tale of why we shouldn't "abuse" animals.
>Pay attention to the quotation marks, they're important

So for me personally, the real reason as to why I laugh watching some chuckle fuck get final destinationed is because that they're human, specifically an adult human. Once we begin to grow up in the world, we slowly realize just how evil reality is. We as a collective become jaded more as our time marches on. We learn more about the atrocities of man, we lose innocence.
>Pay attention to innocence, that's important

Children are born innocent of the world, a lack of cognizance brings with it the purest form of life; an untainted one. In a normal childhood, large evils are mostly hidden; tucked away so as not to taint us. However, as we age, that innocence is replaced with realities: how cruel the world can be, how evil people are, how jews run the banks, etc. But these truths are necessary evils told to children, when they're ready, in hopes that they're mature enough to do something. The same can be said for animals...

Let's start with something easy, the domesticated dog. A dog is much like a new born child in that the innocence is something to be treasured and protected. Household dogs are born to provide a home with love and light, almost as if the soul purpose is to be happy.
>Keep in mind this is from an American Culture perspective

Now, any sane person wouldn't force a young child to fight to the death. Any sane person wouldn't bet money on the lives of their child in a fight. That innocence needs preservation, in order to provide society with the best person a home can offer; so why would it be ok to do that to a dog?

The intentional murder of innocence is one of the worst possible crimes a man can do. That's why kiddie diddlers and child abusers are treated like such shit in jail. In prisoner culture, no crime is more heinous than that of destroying innocence.
(1/2)

Stop talking then

But that's exactly what non-existent means. It means they don't exist, i.e. not present in reality. The comic books about Batman and the idea of Santa Claus do exist, but they as real people in the real world don't. I mean, I guess you could say that the characters Batman and Santa Claus exist so therefore they do exist, but then they still only exist as constructs and ideas, much like how "right" and "wrong" only exist as ideas in people's minds; it is still the idea/construct/belief that exists, but not the thing itself.

(2/2 Cont.)
Now I recognize that the killing of animals isn't exactly the same as killing children; one would be a fool to say they're the same. Food production requires death, and that's the way it is. However, the death of animals for food is something of a necessary evil, if it had to be labeled as something.
>So in gook countries, when they merc dogs for food it's understandable
However, and this is going back to the abuse point, animals dying for food is not the same thing as animals being tortured all their lives for food. Mass production slaughter houses that pack animals together like trash are horrid, but they provide a service vital to society. That does not mean I agree with them though.

I'll admit to being one of those fags that buys cruelty free shit, because it makes me feel better morally. Knowing that the animal had, at least hopefully, a somewhat decent life so that I and others can survive a little longer.

Have I done much research on the "cruelty free" production?
>No
Do I want to know if it's actually as kind as it is claiming to be?
>I like to imagine it is, but again, death of innocence

Yes it is wrong. Animals feel pain as well. They don't need you torturing them especially when they don't understand torture. This is literally how every serial murderer started doing before humans.

Shit isn't cool. It makes you either the biggest edge lord in the world or a psychopath or even both. Get some psychiatric help ASAP.

Fuck yes it is.

>it is non existent
>everyone makes up what is right and wrong

That's why is subjective and relative. Not non existent. You really are a moron if you can't get your head around the concept of subjectivity.