HERE COMES THE DEGENERACY TRAIN WOO WOO WOO

>By fall 2017 Washington state public schools will begin teaching gender expression to kindergarteners under newly-approved health education learning standards that designate sexual health a “core idea” of public K-12 education.

>The state’s health education glossary defines gender as “A social construct based on emotional, behavioral, and cultural characteristics attached to a person’s assigned biological sex.” Gender expression, meanwhile, is defined as “The way someone outwardly expresses their gender.”

>By third grade, students will be expected to “Explain that gender roles can vary considerably” and “Understand [the] importance of treating others with respect regarding gender identity,” as part of the “Self-Identity” component of sexual health.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/washington-state-to-teach-transgenderism-to-kindergartners/
youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is going on

The leftists' creationism.

Can't wait for the rise in enrollment for charter schools and home schooling.

o shit waddup!

At what point would it be justified to initiate violence against the administrators who push this?

the end

Link

>By fourth grade, Washington students will learn to “Identify how friends and family can influence ideas regarding gender roles, identity, and expression” and define sexual orientation. The state defines “gender roles” as “Social expectations about how people should act, think, or feel based on their assigned biological sex.”

>In fifth grade, students will learn to “Describe how media, society, and culture can influence ideas regarding gender roles, identity, and expression.” Under the guidance of school employees, fifth graders will also “Identify trusted adults to ask questions about gender identity and sexual orientation.” It’s not clear if parents are automatically considered “trusted adults.”

>By the end of elementary school (typically around age 11 or 12), students will be expected to “Understand the range of gender roles, identity, and expression across cultures.”

>In seventh grade, students will learn to “Distinguish between biological sex, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation.”

>By eighth grade, students will be expected to “Recognize external influences that shape attitudes about gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation.”

dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/washington-state-to-teach-transgenderism-to-kindergartners/

is it a sign of the times that I'm not even surprised this is happening? this seems almost normal. IT's like we've built a society where this is literally an expected outcome

What do all these parentheses mean? Is it some kind of racist code?

>In response to a question from TheDC about whether a student who rejects the idea that “gender identity” is distinct from “biological sex” could end up failing a course on account of their beliefs.

KILL ME NOW

>Jews kicking it into high gear.

>Jews kiking it into high gear

japan really is the only safe heaven isn't it?

at least for now

Thanks Seattle.

They'll be sued.

This shit will stop. The people pushing it will pretend they never did any such thing.

I fucking hate being the only Republican in Seattle.

They should be taught that it's normal for men to pretend to be women, but acting like a man is toxic. This is 2016. That's the only tolerant and progressive way to think.

Marcus Aurelius meditations book one: debts and lessons
>4. My great-grandfather. To avoid the public schools, to hire private tutors, and to accept the resulting costs as money well-spent.

I'M SICK OF THIS GARBAGE

THEY'RE FUCKING 6 YEARS OLD

WHAT THE FUCK

HOME
SCHOOL
HOME
SCHOOL
HOME
SCHOOL
HOME
SCHOOL
HOME
SCHOOL
HOME
SCHOOL
HOME
SCHOOL
HOME
SCHOOL

They're fucking 6-year-olds.

Nope, no indoctrination here, no xir. I don't think this is progressive enough though, there needs to be mandatory daily Quran readings in place of the Pledge of Allegiance.

SCHOOLS WERE A MISTAKE

We can only fucking hope. It's time to hit the god damn reset button.

>2014 and beforehand
>"oh, little timmy is playing with a doll. Silly boy, he'll learn to start playing with male toys in a couple days"

>2015 and beyond
>OH WOW, MY FOUR YEAR OLD SON PICKED UP A BARBIE DOLL. TIME TO CHOP OFF HIS LITTLE PENIS AND GIVE HIM PUBERTY-SUPPRESSING HORMONES

>>By the end of elementary school (typically around age 11 or 12), students will be expected to “Understand the range of gender roles, identity, and expression across cultures.”
They mean all 700 genders?

iktfb

Could someone just nuke this city and do us all a favor?

This is what's pissing me off. They're playing God and directly interfering with childhood development in order to satisfy their agenda without an ounce of empirical proof that it benefits the child. This is unchecked and fanatical egoism harming children to appease the God of liberalism.

Fine by me. You can't tell me that these kids won't grow up to be redpilled and full of resentment. Millenials like these ideas because they're fresh and exciting. If they were forced down our throats(to this extent) since childhood, we would be much more critical.

I dont want to complement with these degenerates though

My girlfriend is a WA preschool teacher in Seattle, if she is forced to teach this I will become an hero.

I'll be your boyfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70

Watch this.

Look at the idiots pushing for gender theory. And look at how they react to data that doesn't conform with what they want to be true.

Those idiots want to push the theories of people like this.

I did K-12 in America, my best friend at 5 years old was a girl named Emily. We used to play with My little pony at her house, one day I brought my GI joes over and we started planning attacks on the Pony Dream Castle.
I wasn't allowed to see Emily anymore.

I start law school at Seattle U in two weeks. there's a bunch of freaking sit ins on campus right now over the book list in their humanities curriculum and I'm mad as hell about it.
My girlfriend teaches autism preschool and one of the boys there dresses like a princess and his dyke mom tries to tell the students 'being a boy or a girl isn't about how you look, it's about how you feel!' one of the girls replied "wow that means I'm a cat!" in a few years, I'm sure that will be acceptable too baka.

Meanwhile in Poland all that crap was thrown out by the current government. Oh people, who would have thought I will be so happy to live here, free of western and eastern degenerates

Well right, that's why you bail out halfway through like Shinji did.

This is where all the gender studies graduates are going.

30 years ago.

>allowing children to play is bad

People now are terrified of letting their children develop normally and then they're surprised that they turn out to be NEET neckbeard autists after the parents purposefully stunt their development.

This is from the American College of Pediatricians:

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

>The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.

It's a short read. I suggest everyone book mark that link as reference

>right now over the book list in their humanities curriculum
What are the complaints? Not enough minority representation in the literature I imagine. Funny enough, I am fairly liberal compared to this board but am very much a traditionalist when it comes to Humanities education.

They talk about it in every grade?
Pure mind melting bullshit

From the Seattle Times:

Schools are so toxic now.

God damn it. Fuck the coast. Fuck you guys. I'm going to have to homeschool my son now. I don't have time for this shit.

When I was 5 years old me and my best friend who was a girl played with Barbie and GI joe toys together...things got way out of hand and sexual and Sophie was never never allowed to see me again

God Fucking Dammit. It's always boys that are the victims of this psychotic shit. Tell me if I'm right or wrong, but I bet girls are never pushed into acting like boys, and the boys are programmed by being scolded for typical male adolescent behavior and rewarded for female behavior.

pic related: the future for a lot of these kids

*sexually

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
How the fuck am I supposed to work in a shit hole of an occupation!?

>who's filipino

FUCKING. LEAVE.

YOU ARENT EVEN IN YOUR COUNTRY YOU SUBHUMAN

San Andreas can't crack soon enough

Let's teach them to fuck their teachers too

Man these people are so naive. Their were no native, or African, or Muslim philosophers. The only real philosophers were the European. Chinese philosophers were rather killed before they made something, or they were a war philosophers only producing battle tactics

I'm getting more fucking tired of liberals as each day passes.

>mfw I just started college at 25
>mfw my Eng 101 book is full of this nonsense

I expected to encounter it later on, but in English fucking 101?

you are correct, female behavior is incentivized and rowdiness/boy behavior is often punished. her classroom is for autistic 3-5 year olds so they have limited emotional intelligence as it is, certainly not enough to distinguish the nuanced BS of gender politics. I fear that boy's BEST case scenario is ending up another Chrischan.

>the slippery slope is a fallacy

They know that they can check these books out at a library right? Regressive faggots

>tfw studying cultural anthropology and history, only to find out they crammed in gender sociology to make up for credits

>tfw I have to ace the history of gender identity and it's theories in order to get a post-graduate degree

Fuck, I even got average marks simply because I was tired of transgender bathroom politics. I decided to make it interesting by linking it to transhumanist technologies and philosophies, but nope, they want it by the book exactly a regurgitation from the post-modern feminist scholars

I envy you, poland.

oh please they are targeting girls in different ways

Of course!
A girl acting like a boy is perfectly normal behavior for a strong womyn!

I had an awesom english 101 teacher who taught us about the dangers of invasive tech through essays. Thank god there's some sense left in this state.

I'm glad I don't have children going into school right now holy shit. I have enough time to watch the education system and plan on what to do with my kid. I'm honestly thinking a catholic school... never thought I'd say that when I was in high school, but it looks like they produce the standard for decency in our country. Hell, I might even pull a molymeme and become a stay at home dad and try to work from the internet while i home school them.

We Sodom and Gomorra now son. Ruin soon.

these are truly sodom and gemorrah tier times we are living in. looks like its time to convert to christianity before the end of days

I fucking hate living in this state.

You Murricans can make fun of us getting raped by sandniggers all day but at least we don't have this kind of SJW insanity here. Get your fucking shit together.

That sounds infinitely more interesting. My teacher wants us to sympathize with Islam and "rethink" American history.

>Thank god there's some sense left in this state.
That's one of the most puzzling parts. My school is in Alabama.

Is it possible to invest in private schools? Or home school programs?

To make a generation of man hating roasties, yes. They are encouraged to be strong feminists, not strong mothers

>political schemes and agenda have become so apparent and predicitve, it isn't even enthralling

Yeah lol

>>By third grade, students will be expected to “Explain that gender roles can vary considerably” and “Understand [the] importance of treating others with respect regarding gender identity,” as part of the “Self-Identity” component of sexual health.

Not even sweden does this.

Very progressive.

Just nuke my fucking state already, put it out of its misery.

So much for the northwest front...

>having regressive teachers
>getting raped by dirty mudslimes

You're right. We clearly have it worse.

King county in general has ruined the whole fucking state.

Regardless of who is right in this political debate, does anyone else think it's inappropriate to be broaching sexual topics with kindergartners at all?

The Pacific Northwest is the capital of degeneracy. Fucking Portland, Seattle and Norcal are the worst for this shit.

Absolutely. Why the fuck do fucking toddlers need to know this shit. It's indoctrination, pure and simple.

Nobody wants their son or daughter to be some tranny freak spouting nonsense. Private schools are going to make a big comeback.

please god let me be able to afford a based catholic school for my kids...

>tfw Sweden calls you progressive

I can't see anymore, the light has faded from my eyes.

Hold me, my brothers.

It's like another Shoah!

I'm talking about your lefties in general, the feminist and LGBTQWHATEVER bullshit in your country is getting out of control and nobody seems to give a shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho

Keep in mind that these types of people are going into education. This is what we've come to and what has led to everything ITT.

This tbqh, especially if it's little fucking kids bringing home homework about 'muh transgender sheeeit.'

Lawsuits against ''''''racist'''''''' parents sending their kids to private schools when?