Ask somebody who lost $77K in the markets today and DGAF because I'm too rich to care anything

Ask somebody who lost $77K in the markets today and DGAF because I'm too rich to care anything

(pic is just my Fidelity account, also have Vanguard and Etrade)

What goes down, must come up?
Also, give me 10k.

What will you do for that 10K?

Nasdaq and dow took a nice hit today, im assuming you put all your cookies in one jar.

I can image search too, but I'm not a faggot who needs to lie about it.

What would you do for a klondike bar?

I'm about 90% in total market index funds, 5% in municipal bonds and 5% international. So yea, all in the USA cookie jar but I'm still up 21% from a year ago,

Idk about him. But id do damn near anything. 10k would solve alot of my short term problems.

Well then image search and tell us your lack of results, because I just screencapped that about 10 minutes ago.

Give me 10k and I'll turn it into 100k in Foreign Exchange OP.

Start a fund?

I just need 2k to pay for my brothers driving school bro

Would you fuck an old middle-aged queer up the ass?

I will buy start payment for a house

Sure, as long as we stop by taco bell first for a beefy frito burrito

What, Venezuelan bolivars?

No, what will you do for ME to get that 10K?

Can you give me 1k op?
I really need the money for my mom

Yeah, there was a nice fuckin peak there for a moment. Itll ride back up, hope you didnt bitch out and sell. What do you do for work anun?

I liek your style.

That would be funny... But no ding-a-ling, 10k AUD, I'll turn it into 100k AUD

So realistically if you're a yank you're only investing $7871 USD in me with current exchange rates.

No I didn't sell anything, like I said I DGAF about market drops. I got $100K in cash to buy more if it drops that much again.

My job is I made a software/hardware system for a certain business niche, sold the business for $4 million and now pretty much browse Sup Forums, drink and masturbate if you can call that a living.

And how's that going to work? If you know how to get 10x your investment, why aren't you leveraging your own way up to millions?

That's middleclass, not rich

It's so cringe how people beg for money. He earned his so go and earn your own scum

spoiler... It probably won't

also, because i'm uber broke and cost of living and working is high af in Australia.. Never have money I can feel safe risking

The dollar is also down about 15% against the Mexican peso.
>the
>Mexican
>peso
MAGA!

Living the dream.
Im a wagecuck who sends out writing to small time mags awaiting publication who dabbles in the stocks. I make decent money, kinda work whenever i feel, but its still trashboat. Am jelly.

I'd slit my wrist for 10K

Any advice for becoming well off like you?
I feel like I can't get ahead

You could also do it for free.

>follow investment advice from somebody perpetually broke

Sounds like a great idea to me. You sold me.

>put $10 into your scheme, get $100 back
>put $100 back in, get $1,000
>put $1,000 in, get the $10K

Why do you even need me?

can you lend me some money. i need to average down on all my horrible positions

$800K in savings is "middle class" where? (Not even counting my other $2MM in the other accounts).

Awesome, When can I expect the deposit?

i'd like to get 175 as it is (disassembled and needing new support rods) Willing to budge, and will deliver tonight.

Take the risk and start a business. It's how I did it. Working for others there's always a salary cap because they can always get someone else if you get too expensive for them. Running your own business there's no upper limit on how much you make.

Hard part is finding a good business idea, but consider doing what a previous employer used to do, because you'll know the industry and know it's a money-making business idea (since they made money on it after all). And don't be intimidated by size of the competition, I went up one person against 300-person former employer and won contracts we were both competing for.

Lend me 15k i have pushers in yonkers and Brooklyn who can turn it into profits without getting your hands dirty.

Ayy, fellow nyfag.

You can't afford $10?

>suck 2 cocks at $5 each
>get $10
>put into scheme, become rich

I can afford $10 doesn't mean I'm more likely to do it.

I am more likely to wait until I get tax back around June and invest then, As I imagine a lot of people will.

Also is it even worth investing if you have less than 10k capital? you know, broker fees and transaction fees and whatnot... You gotta cover the overhead still

If you know a way to get 10x back, absolutely it's worth it. You'd be an investment genius.

You probably know though you would never get that. Live comfortably but frugally, save as much as you can, invest in index funds in western markets (and maybe some in China), and watch it grow.