Tattooed people = degenerates

I can't even begin to describe my hatred for people with tattoos. They are the biggest degenerates around. Everyone I've known with tattoos was a drug addict with a criminal record. I'll bet even the tattoo ink is laced with narcotics. I'm sick of looking at their ugly abominations all the time. They get them fucking everywhere. They look like a fucking walking wall of graffiti. They are self-righteous and ignorant of the damage they are doing to Western culture. I also hate how it's become the new standard of beauty. Every girl now is some diseased, druggie whore with tats and daddy issues. We need a serious cleansing of the gene pool, and tattooed people will be the first to go.

They speak very highly of you, OP.

They're too shy to tell you themselves.

Cool story, bro.

In an entirely unrelated matter - if everyone with tats you know is either a drug addict or criminal, you mind want to have a closer look at your social circle. I would guess that a very solid case of sampling bias occurred here. If that doesn't mean much to you, here's a simple version of the message: you're surrounded by dipshits, go meet other people.

I don't date women with tattoos. I find them repulsive. I don't know many drug addicts, but I know a lot of people with tattoos. If people want to destroy aesthetically beautiful skin by covering it in decals, that is their choice, but I've turned down girls with very hot bodies, simply because they were covered in ink.

Gr8 blogpost m8. You must be a blast at the parties you're never invited to

OP and people like OP are faggots. The tattoos are degenerate meme is fucking gay. Who cares if other people have tattoos. Please go die in a fire OP.

That's 'cause I don't hang out with disgusting retards.

> Who cares if other people have tattoos.

People who understand that degenerate behavior is destroying the world. Just shut up right now.

If you don't hate tattoos, there's something fucking wrong with you. Like that ink has seeped into your brain.

Trashy shitty haircuts too OP....don't forget those asholes

Sure, buddy.

I'd say count your losses and stop posting now. You're only embarrassing yourself further.

Like your tats aren't embarrassing?

Stupid haircuts are temporary, unlike tats.

Well yeah I partly agree. People with tattoos are often degenerate self centered egoists who want to express themselves, too emotional and very stupid

Basically those people are untrustworthy. They're either future liberated whores or domestic abusers and cheaters

Wife and her boyfriend both have tattoos, I don't find them to be degenerate as they are small and inoffensive (birds and shit).

>people with tattoos.
Hey OP, check this guy out.

It's on the back of his neck for a reason.

So they're like hippies or dumb, lazy, cynical, libertine nihilists? (hippies are like that too but the latter can also call themselves "right wing ")

He misplaced that tramp stamp.

> Wife and her boyfriend

What are you, a cuck?

People with tats are also conformist sheep who do whatever the electric Jew says is trendy.

fuck why can't we go back to our glory days canuck bros, when we were all about the brew and hockey

Tattoos are a permanent part of you that represents a temporary feeling. Not good!

You see that ad shit the other day? Can't even drink bud anymore less you wanna be a faggot

Almost everyone I know who is inked either has a history of crime and drugs, or is currently committing crimes and doing drugs. Of course across the board not everyone with a tattoo is going to be a criminal drug addict, but I can tell you that if I were an employer I would conduct a very serious background check on any candidates with tattoos.

Even my mom who I think is brilliant got her tattoo during a time where she was partying, and doing cocaine

Tats have no place in a right-wing moral society, like the one America should have.

bump

Bitch bitch bitch.

>Tats have no place in a right-wing moral society, like the one America should have.
And never will. Suck it.

Is that what your cellmate calls you?

We'll just see how long your degenerate dystopia lasts. Ancient Rome collapsed, and so will we.

So nice he named it thrice.

Cry baby

Special snowflake.

Name one person with tattoos that isn't a drug-abusing criminal degenerate.

>stop liking what I don't like

You sound like a faggot liberal.

People with tats tend to be faggot liberals, you genetically-deficient tard.

How do you feel about military tattoos?

I hate all tattoos. I don't care what they are or what they mean.

What about Militarised Tattoos? like the guys that get a Squad tattoo

Military Personal

if you want to be a clown wear clown clothing. when you get tired it's much easier to remove than tattoo. tell thanks to me after

forgot pic

Nah Op is a virgin loser.

>being this hurt by other people's choices in life that don't affect you in anyway

> Tattooed degenerate logic

Everyone who doesn't have tattoos hates people who do.

I'm a Star-Bellied Sneetch

I have no fucking respect for people with tattoos. I'm sick of looking at them. They are what make our society uninhabitable.

I can guarantee you everyone on here without tattoos agrees with my opinions of them.

Most Societies (like, the secret kind that you are not invited to, Skull and Bones, etc.) require all members to have tattoos.

"John Kerry, U.S. Secretary of State and former U.S. Senator; Stephen A. Schwarzman, founder of Blackstone Group; Austan Goolsbee,[20] Chairman of Barack Obama's Council of Economic Advisers; Harold Stanley, co-founder of Morgan Stanley; and Frederick W. Smith, founder of FedEx, are all reported to be members."

I agree with you outside of Societies.

OP's girlfriend had tattoos and cucked him
only explanation for this sperg-tier rant

Whatever you say, friend.

Fuck off, tattooed faggot.

You tattooed conformist fucks are so pathetic. You all think you're special snowflakes because you look like a fucking sketchpad. Just fucking die, all of you.

Jesus Christ man your half the thread. I don't like tats as much as the next guy but calm the fuck down

He's reaching out to us. Someone's hurt him but he doesn't want to admit it openly. Just go with it.