What are your thoughts on the Gypsy/Traveller/Romani people?

What are your thoughts on the Gypsy/Traveller/Romani people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrIe7TGzqj8
youtube.com/watch?v=1gvhEhWADgM
youtube.com/watch?v=oZroNd_CmXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My thoughts

They dont look like pic related.

END!

they're fuckin sound mush

My thoughts

this.

END!

witches

There's a cute one outside the local shop. She literally lives under a bridge in a broken car though.

They sound like shitty shitty people

Like dumb jews

They do.

youtube.com/watch?v=WrIe7TGzqj8

travellers here have a weird concurrent subculture that occasionally gets reported on in the local crime-obsessed tabloids that resembles something from a Walking Dead episode that no-one else is aware is happening

romani gypsies are less present. only time I've ever seen them is either begging on the high streets or on the motorway coming into Dublin during traffic stops (looked like some victorian era throwback had just been teleported there and started begging for money)

My grandfather thinks they can curse people with their gypsy magic. I think he might be right.

Do Travellers and Romani ever mix?

would let each and every one of their brothers punch my faggot face, let all of their younger siblings spit in my eyes, let all their forefathers kick me in my gut, let their mothers dress me in womens clothes and curse me for being a faggot, then finally suck all the cocks of their current partners or men who they've shagged who are available JUST so I can kiss each of their arses and sniff their panties and get a hug off of each of them
youtube.com/watch?v=1gvhEhWADgM

roach hair

This END!

better than musty nigger hair

doubt it. spent my whole childhood literally just down the road from a bunch of 'settled' travellers and they never mixed in any way with anyone ever unless it was just to steal from them

>just to steal from them

Yeah, scummy fucker. Ruined a mate's business stealing all his tools and materials.

Cops won't do anything either.

actually am curious about what roma gypsies in the balkans did during communism?

how did Tito and other dictators treat them? did they oppress them, or did they even bother with them and just let them do their thing?

you are a sad man im sorry your life is so sad

howling
youtube.com/watch?v=oZroNd_CmXE
GONNA BRING EM ALL ERE NOW

they got cotton jobs
not because it was niggers picking cotton on fields but because they were just dead weight

it was illegal to be jobless, so they had to be at their workplace
they were also "brutally" regulated for small crimes so they behaved

m8 you don't know the half of it.

the crash of '08 can probably be partially attributed to their banditry

have worked in factories where they've had to deploy night staff just to stop them breaking in at night

>on the motorway coming into Dublin during traffic stops
What? Gyps begging at Garda checkpoints?

>ywn meet a qt gypsy grill who will steal your heart and your wallet

>it was illegal to be jobless

have heard this alot about ex-commie countries. don't quite understand. I know you were given jobs by the govt, so how could you suddenly not have that job?

>we're getting away from the point but I genuinely want to know how this works

muh dick

was always a few of them begging at newlands cross whenever I was coming in to Dublin who'd swerve through the cars whenever the flow stopped

also the romanians (or whatever they were) selling 'The Big Issue'!

whatever became that so-called Big Issue anyway?

>(looked like some victorian era throwback had just been teleported there and started begging for money)
Funny, the swedish/finnish romani women often looks like something from the 1860s. And the men looks like cab drivers from the 1960s. They have a strong presence in the pentecostal church. The other week, on Sergels torg, there was some kind of street mission. And a swedish romani woman chatted with a couple of romaninan/bulgarian beggar romanis.

It was a poignant moment. I guess that they traded stories.

Is this a thread making fun of the Iranian user who lost his virginity to a gypo?

My friends and I used to throw bricks at them or shoot them with airsoft guns when we were kids

Ever killed one?

Take her into your house and fuck her til she's crying out 'Give me dat BSC (Big Swedish Cock), Magnus!"

Nah, they stopped go here for a while after my neighbor made Molotov cocktail and threw it but missed

100% of them are criminals. Not even kidding. They also look weird.

Don't they all carry knifes and shiet? You were stupid kids, could be stabbed to death by those heroin dealers.

my grandfather became a teacher, on the day of his graduation his name was posted on a billboard where he had to teach

you had an employment paper and if cops found you without it, you were detained (give or take)

you could still be fired but that didnt mean you couldnt find another elsewhere, you really had to try being jobless, even fascists/kulaks etc were given jobs

It was like 20 years ago. The only thing that people were afraid of is compact mines. Idk why but we were told not to pick anything because it could be a trap. Gypsies were not a problem back there

>The only thing that people were afraid of is compact mines.
Caucasus? Or is it just one of those spooky children myths?

Aye, it was right after the first war so people were constantly talking about hostages and bombs.

>gypsy
>cute
Does not compute.

she could easily be gypsy, i wouldnt be surprised one bit if shes not 100% white

Yesterady a gang of gypsy drug dealers shot dead an 11 year old kid during a school theatre event.

They were shooting in the air, in a residential area, to signal to the junkies of the district that they got fresh heroin.

I wish all gypsies dropped dead, they only increased their numbers ever since the crisis.
With less cops and more filth they thrive.

>that is cute in brazil
Looks like a tranny, though even then (s)he looks way better than most of gypsys. They are hideous creatures.

Was anyone arrested?

how the hell do you have gypsys in brazil?

these chicks are hot but the thing is do they have good hygiene and will they rob me blind the moment i fall asleep after the fuck?

>white britons

They're not really British though, or white.