Hey user!

Hey user!

Just gained enough courage to actually go out and buy a pocket pussy. I live alone and haven't had sex with a girl in over a year, so I felt like getting something to make jerking off a little more satisfying. What do you use?

I bought several on amazon. I've found that they either don't feel too great, or they don't last long.

So I splurged and bought the Venus 2000. It feels like I'm getting my dick sucked. It's the best thing I've ever purchased,

>Venus 2000
>Price: $464.11

it was actually $1,000. It's worth it though.

I actually just posted this in a very similar thread like 30 minutes ago. But pic very related.
Also have a vibrator cause anal stimulation is fun.

I have that one. It ripped so easily between the vagina and ass holes

I live in japan. Tenga is like $3 off Amazon. Wife bought me one when she was on her period.

If your use it from a young age I think your gonna have ED issues. Shits tight and amazing

>not getting your dick sucked while she's on her period
>not having anal sex
>not fucking her anyway

Mine is already starting to rip must suck to be you that your dick is a pencil

its called a blueit or blewit idk its this blue hex shaped thing and its got suction cups and its so good ill use it every night even if i got laid an hour before

Lol, good for you? Excellent english skills and ability to imply though

did you get pic related? any good? what's the movie download?

Those reusable Tenga that open up for easy cleaning are amazing.

ive made a few of my own out of some socks and a water bottle. very customizable and easy to clean. ill post the guide if i get enough (you)s. and ive had a fleshlight in the past too, feels great but clean up is a hastle.

tenga eggs verdict?

post pics of diy fleshlight.

Is it two sponges and a plastic bag?

bump

post fam

ah i guess i have to now. sorry if its too small to see properly, the original file doesn't fit on Sup Forums anymore

Get a Venus real. Amazing realistic texture that's not overestimulating

oh shit

Get fleshlight, some of the ribbed variants. I don't know about the knockoff products but fleshlight is guaranteed good product. Beats your hand.