So Sup Forums I have a problem. Im with my gf now for over 2 years and she is a real cutie and I love her...

So Sup Forums I have a problem. Im with my gf now for over 2 years and she is a real cutie and I love her. But she is so freaking boring in bed. What should I do? Stay with her and have a beautiful and really nice gf or leave her bc sex will be bad for the rest of my life?

Pic relatd, its her.

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

I'm in the same exact situation bro

fuck she is hot have to tried to spice it up try kiny shit and so on

w-whats her first name? i think i might be dating your gf OP

probably a neckbeard 30yr virgin, or if true
is sex all you care about?

well you cant start by telling her she is boring in bed.

Tell me more about it.
I tried that over and over. Nothing works.
Tell me what you think it is.
Ofc sex isnt everything but its rly important to me.

let other guys fuck her in front of you. that will spice your interest.

>I tried that over and over. Nothing works.

i take it you haven't tried doing meth with her. that will liven up your sex.

WTF dude

I was in same boat before with an ex of mine, OP. Sex was really important to me too (still is) but now after 6 months apart and numerous hookups I realize that having an actually deep, emotional connection to someone is more important.

A sex life can be spiced up. Finding someone special like your GF is a lot more fulfilling

what? meth makes you have crazy wild sex for days on end. i'd bet anything you two get ripped on meth together you won't be describing that nights sex as boring.

You think other girls will be less boring on bed? It is always a gamble with these things and I say it will be pretty stupid to dump your gf for the notion that someone out there will be less boring than her.

Defiantly start with posting more nudes of her

if it helps you i left my last girl because sex was bad. now im single for over a year and i wish i had that bad sex back...

Yeah im kinda thinking the same. But im missing something and I dont wanna cheat on her but I really miss good sex.
Im not gonna step so low and make her take drugs for sex. Thats pathetic.
I had a lot of girls and there were good and bad ones but she is on a different level.
Maybe will post some later on.

Had this issue. She pretended to be a freak at first with lots of challenging statements to like prove how kinky I was to her. Then it turns out she's just kind of a robot and only does what she's told, but can't really handle pain or get into it. In the end of the day a glorified sex doll. Had to break up after like 3 years, knew I would cheat otherwise. It was really sad but the key is remembering some change is okay, but trying to rewrite a person completely is not a good move. Thats why breakups happen, sounds like you know what to do user.

>Im not gonna step so low and make her take drugs for sex. Thats pathetic.
if you have to make her she sounds hopelessly boring outside of sex too.

Im pretty sure every girl I had so far was kinky and slutty at the beginning. Its always fades away. Kinda sad.
Not taking drugs is boring for you? OK.

>Not taking drugs is boring for you? OK.
so you're a dull motherfucker too, stop complaining about your girl

I mean its possible to maintain it OP, but it requires some next level redpilling and manipulation you probably aren't ready for. My advice is to do what most people do and just cycle through partners until the hormones die down, just like everyone else does. The alternative to option a + b is c, which is to become a cuck, which is fine if you're a closeted homosexual, but I don't get that vibe from you. You seem like me, so I'd say stick to cycling GFs until sex looses its primacy in your priorities or embrace hardcore manipulation.

Coach her then. Teach her how to be good in bed. It's up to you to change it up. Introduce BDSM. Do something different.

So what would manipulation look like? Im curious.
Dude I tried. She just doesnt want to. Its like she has no sexdrive. Kinda like she is asexual or something.

I get off on corrupting innocence. Start buying kinky shit and just use it.

Instead of asking a bunch of virgins on the internet, maybe have an actual conversation with your gf about your needs and wants? Just a thought.

Stop being a pussy and tell her some of the more tame things that you are into and start sugesting some things

this

She stops trying because she's comfortable. She's less attracted to you because she's comfortable. Women are biologically evolved to keep the man around because he provides food and protection for her an the baby. Men are evolved to hump everything that moves and that ensures their genetics being passed on just as well or better than sitting around protecting the one baby.

So her mind is evolved to fight that urge for you to run off an spread your seed. When you make it clear that you intend to stay with her and not run off, she can relax and turn off the sexiness and effort, she knows she has what she needs. But, and especially so for alpha men, a woman will keep trying indefinitely if she feels her position is insecure.

Obviously women aren't premodern apes though so you can't be super obvious about it, if she feels you are too high a risk of leaving, she will trade you in for a more stable partner. The key is to ride the line, sometimes check out other women, be too busy for her, have female friends she hates that you hang out with, flirt casually infront of her but not in a way that could really get you caught out, never reward her showing low effort with understanding, always with disinterest. This is all alot of effort though in my experience and while it works, the chick becomes kind of a needy mental slave once you break her. I find its easier to just trade up.

If you really care about her and want things to work/get better, see a sex therapist (alone or as a couple). Shit really works. You will both be able to understand what you want and why. It'll let you compromise more on your sex life.

Thanks guys. Im out. Last pic as thank you.
Will think about what you all said.