Americans LARPing as Nazis and Crusaders

>Americans LARPing as Nazis and Crusaders
There is nothing more embarrassing then this.

What about shitting your pants in the middle of a university lecture and everybody seeing?

Because that's happened to me and I think that's considerably more embarrassing.

Happens a lot to first-year students

More embarrassing is larping as blacks and Muslims desu

That's almost as bad as posting stupid ass frog pictures

People saying
>my [nationality] brother, when the time comes, I'll be fighting at your side to free [nation] from [assorted issue]
But they most likely are the same people that LARP as crusaders

>Americans LARPing as Nazis and Crusaders and waiting for their 23andMe to arrive extremely nervously

>americans calling europe their 'ancestral homeland'

Slavic neo-nazis are a little bit worse, just a litttttle bit worse

>mfw yuropoors with brown eyes and black hair tell me, a blond-haired blue-eyed WHITE, that I'm not white

The absolute epitome of embarrassment, my fellow brethren.

>this guy is actually a respected figure of the American right

That is objectively truthful unless they are black or mexican.

WE

ARE WHITE AND STUFF

>THEN

FUCK OFF

>American starts talking about his pure Prussian heritage

I dont see the problem

That's pretty terrible user

fuck off germanic cuck

Federal "govern"ment is retarded, what else is new?

What's an ass frog?

The Nazis believed Slavs were inferior to them.

>it's another "your not my favorite brand of h'wiyyyyt" episode

This is false though

This.

But we have European ancestry too.

That's because you don't know the Brazilians who copied & pasted the neocon ideology from the American media. It's so ridiculous that I almost feel sorry for them.

but it's mixed with poop so it really doesn't matter anyway.

May as well have been spawned right outta Africa.

>poop
Get outta here. Meso civ was the GOAT for what little they had and how isolated they were.

Generalplan Ost?

But it wouldn`t be a lie if I said I have European ancestry. So your first steatment is objectively incorrect.

Draining the lake was a mistake

Yeah, when the Slavs were already inside fertile germanic crotches in 1945 they went "oh shit turns out we were wrong".
Took them a solid decade to realize this though

Well, you also have Slavs larping as nazis.

Yeah I'm pretty sure adopting an ideology that killed millions of your country men (an ideology that wanted to exterminate pretty much your whole race for that matter) is one of the most intelligent things you can do as a man.

I chuckle everytime, god they're so fucking delusional.

>when americans are 56% white but call Sweden the "nightmare scenario"

Mostly just propaganda. Also a result of them being Communist and Jew-run at the time. If Russia were say tsarist or fascist they'd be allied and viewed as a good example for Aryans.
Inversely any ethnicity that was in their position(of being communists) likely would have been labeled "inferior".

Also pretty much every prominent nazi had both good AND bad things to say about slavs. including hitler

Many great Russians were ethnically German anyways, they have a long history tbqh

You view the whole thing too superficially

And yet they were still going to expel them for Lebensraum. Polish neo-Nazis worship the people who killed their ancestors 70 years ago, it's very odd.

>Polish neo-Nazis
There's no such thing.

Man kindergarten is rough

There's Polish fascists but it doesn't really entail Nazism

Ahh yes, an idiolgy that wanted to occupy the land of my ancestors and colonize it with people from their own stock is something that should shape my political beliefs.

I guess Native Americans role playing as English colonizers isn't something that should be considered dumb now.

Excuse me. *Neo-facists.

Falanga is quite based Polands tbqh

This is a massive difference buddy.
Our fascists/radical nationalists do not condone what Germans did to us and never did. They equal them to Jews and Russians - threat that has to be stomped out so that "Great Poland" may live.

>nationalists do not condone what Germans did to us and never did.

But they adopt waffen-ss symbolism?? Like the units that were probably responsible for the death of most poles during World War Two?? Kek

That's blood and honour. They're international gathering of edgiest dumbasses you can find. They don't even have a website hosted in Poland.

I'm talking about ONR and the like.

We need a movie directed and produced by Americans with French actors for a nice combination. French film is good but could be taken to a whole mother level.

>tfw no good French war films

The most embarrassing thing is 18yo seniors going on about genetics and phenotypes and haplogroups and shit they don't even fucking understand. Any time a "guess this person's ethnicity" thread comes up everyone is completely wrong.

how did you even managed that? The only time I shit my pants was when I was watching a movie at the cinema and thought the emergency exit was closed

Not really, nazis are embarassing but atleast they don't hang prussian or teutonic flags on their wholes to "honor their ancestors"

Do you think hair and eye colour distinguishes your race you fucking negro? I've known people with turkish heritage that have blue eyes/blonde hair and basques who've been in the european continent for millenia with brown hair and eyes

Your ancestors had sex with their african slaves and also the natives

This.
I'm getting tired of haploidiots and vargites not understanding how aDNA works.

Have you ever seen someone larping Canadian?

>Mostly just propaganda.
DAS RITE

It seems to be the result of insecurity. They don't have any other accomplishments to speak of but at least they're white!

>not a single fucking white person

*as Canadian.