Other urls found in this thread:

samnash.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=QX5Wf7huan8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>seasonal music listener
autism

#NBBMN

fuck this guy:
Yeah, OP. though Aphex seems to come into my life around springtime each year. Mostly folk in autumn

I cannot listen to Phoenix if it's not summer. I'll automatically play it when summer approaches tho

Black Metal in autumn/winter and Metallica in summer. ITAOTS in spring. Aside from those I don't remember more.

winter

what is it about folk that makes it so autumn-y? That, folk rock/electric folk and baroque are the only genres i really listen to during autumn. Also Something Else by the Kinks

I think theres lots of movies that are set in New England during fall where folk music is played

yeah but i'm not american. it might be because it reminds me of the essential earth of english culture

Fa-fa-fa fa fa fa fa fa

Definitely. When winter rolls around it's mainly black metal, dark ambient, and noise. During summer it's sludge metal, punk, and hip-hop.
Pic related is god-tier winter music.

I associate album cover aesthetic and sound with seasons a lot

you should lighten your music tastes mate it's probably not good for you to listen to music like that year round. then again don't listen to some stupid user's advice about your life

This album can only be listened to during October

i guess i have a lot of nostalgia for things that happened in the fall cause music always sounds better in like mid-september

winter.

For me, it's the heavy focus on acoustic instruments.
samnash.bandcamp.com/
This here is about the most fall-ish music I can think of, goes real well with the rural midwestern scenery around me.

Also this:
youtube.com/watch?v=QX5Wf7huan8

december through march wintry snow weather

>Winter
>Not Biosphere or Gas

KYS

Harvest came in autumn, celebration along with it.
no?

this is like all I've been listening to lately, perfect autumn feel

No autumn music thread is complete without this album

test post