How do I reply to this simplistic nonsense a friend posted on Facebook? Also foolish social media shares

How do I reply to this simplistic nonsense a friend posted on Facebook? Also foolish social media shares

Now give me race statistics on sports.

where'd you get 31 percent from shitskin?

Do those same measurements with kikes

well for one whites, according to wikipedia, make up 63.7% as of 2010. And all three of those professions are heavily skewed towards men. So statistically it does make sense.

Cite some policy in the institution that is racist.

Who would have ever guessed that in a majority white country whites would hold a majority in something.

Saying that institutional racism exists because most law enforcers are white men is in itself a racist statement

>inb4 white can't be racist

>Implying being white automatically makes you racist

Oh no it's retarded

90% of infant murders are committed by women.

Female hatred of young children is a fact.

That's because they're the ones choosing those professions.

And Sinyangwe is from a culture whose institutions are tribal mafias.
Asians opening their mouths about institutional racism in the West have got to be the most brazen thing since Jews explaining Christianity or blacks explaining law.

Calls out white men specifically, does not include white women. Learn to read retards.

Cops by choice.
>elected
>elected

What's the real problem here?

>overrepresentation of white men in certain positions is evil and sexist
>overrepresentation of Jews in executive positions or blacks in pro sports is a-ok

>31% white
Fuck man i thought i could flee to America when Europe falls guess its Russia then.

Reply with something like

Jews make up 2% of our population yet
100% chairmen of the federal reserve
90% of Hollywood
Whatever % they are of billionaires
And so on

Reread what I wrote dumbass

>31% white
Fuck man i thought i could flee to America when Europe falls guess its Russia then.

31% white men
31% white women

White men invented, built, discovered,

>99% of America

What now you dopey faggot Samuel Sinyangwe

>Sinyangwe

You're already in the US.

>men
>race

Also elected officials couldn't just be elected by the 31%, and prosecutors aren't judges.

Learn to reading comprehension.

What is saying still makes sense.

devious shill, that one
point out that most of that number disparity reflects the fact that there are fewer women in those professions, and that he's called out white men specifically, rather than white people, where men vs women is irrelevant if he's discussing race.

White men get those positions because they happened to be the most qualified and/or at the right place at the right time. Step it up.

Get the data on Jewish nepotism now...

Drop that fucker like a bad habit

Have some self respect, man. Don't waste your time with people who are obviously below your intellect level, you're better than that

Liberal logic...

...not found.

Make sure to state that you're Jewish so they don't try to pull the "anti-Semitic" card

That's 31%, men only. So 62% white. Of course white women are nigger tier so I guess you could say we're only 31% white.

I like your image friend

He's specifically saying white MALES, not both males and females, who are not a majority. Dumbass.

Now reply with Jewish statistics and out him as a racist.

>Asking Sup Forums for advise on how to answer your friend, because you're too retarded to do it yourself

What a pathetic faggot

Most interracial crimes are committed by blacks against whites

Black racism is a fact

All the evidence says that white cops are the least brutal and diversification guarantees increases in complaints, injuries and deaths.

A higher IQ leads to jobs of responsibility, or we can end up like Zimbabwe.

Remember when America was 90% White and we didn't have to worry about stuff like this? And your welcome to reply to him anyway you want, once they have the numbers they can forcefully inact affirmative action.

Anyone who doesn't like it can find another country with a racial composition more to his liking. We don't have a wall keeping anyone from moving to a majority black, yellow, or brown majority country.

post Jew stats. That will shut them up because if they agree with your facts they will think they are anti Semitic which means they are bigots and therefore wrong.
Or
They say "it doesn't matter" in which case what does matter with "white stats"

Respond with how overrepresented Jews are and say "there is nothing wrong with over-representation unless you are an anti-semite"

That reply
Damn.

Reply:

85% of violent crimes are committed by blacks.

The violent nature of blacks is a fact.

>you will never fertilize Crazy Lindsay's abortion

its funny because nowadays people try to hire minorities over whites because of 'muh diversity' and the stats are STILL this skewed

>look up the disproportionate jewish representation in Ivy League schools where ALL OUR LEADERS AND POWERFUL ELITE COME FROM

>institutional zionism is a fact

Dumb animeposter

Basically this

>when people doesnt like the anime

Look up the (((unbiased))) harvard and ivy league elite school admissions

What a fucking kike, those numbers actually arent that far off since whites are like 65 percent still and those jobs are male-dominated so of course white men would be in the majority

Being born in America is an institution?

Choosing to be a cop is an institution? Or is it choice itself?

Elected prosecutors are institutions? The voters don't get a say in this?

And again, elected posts are institutions? With no input from anyone at any stage of the democratic process that elects them?

Seems like this guy conflates both involuntary outcomes (being born) with voluntary ones (training to be a cop, lawyer, politician) and considers democracy to be racist?

wtf is this sorcery?

Why do libshits always assume discrimination is the cause of overrepresentation of a certain group in a certain field?

The NBA is like 80 percent black. When I see that, I don't think discrimination. I think maybe blacks are just good at basketball. But if white men are overrepresented in something, it's never because they're just better or more qualified, according to libshits. No, it must be because of white privilege.

To me thats just proof that whites are the only ones doing anything to help society

>conveniently omit women to push your retarded racism agenda

Samuel Sinyangwe is 100% flaky, unskilled, post-tech boom Hipster-trash.
> Go get the qualifications, dedication and comprehension to serve these social structures then Sam. Or did you prefer the life of edgy shit-talking advertised on MTV?

Show the same stats for india
Or south africa
Or japan

>goldberg

>elected prosecutors
>elected officials
> one person, one vote

So you're telling me that they have the majority in votes as they still can't get their shit together to elect who they want?

Embarrassing sempai.

Same thing with the "all politicians are white males" when this country consists of 50% females.

India is too poor to attract any non-Indians.

South Africa already killed all the white people.

Japan was smart enough to stay close to 100% Japanese.

>66% of cops

Well duh, niggers don't be joinin da rayciss pohleese

>79% of E L E C T E D prosecutors
>65% of E L E C T E D officials

so, how an elected position equals institutional racism? does that nigger care to explain?

Because they are morons. They believe in the "white paint theory", which is the belief that the only difference between racial groups is skin color. When in reality, there is no such thing as a race. Humans and niggers are a different species. However, stupid libs believe the theory, and ascribe any differences in achievement to racism.

White people have made up most of the country for hundreds of years. Is this person carrying an extra chromosome?

It's not that whites can't be racist that they believe in. It's the other way around. They believe that there is no racism toward whites.

>tfw redpilled asian

inform the pizza-kin gentleman that the slave ships were owned by portugese KIKES. Is he willing to assume his responsibility?

Ask him to define clearly "institutional"
And ask whether affirmative action qualifies.

It's clear he thinks white people=racist, so make him say it clearly. Ask why he hates whites so much.

I don't defriend them, I btfo them publicly so that they defriend me.

>So you're telling me that they have the majority in votes
of course not. felons can't vote

blacks have an average IQ of 85

UP HILL BATTLE

>Jews
>white

Sounds like it's a woman/man ratio problem rather than race.

Numbers that have no meaning

It's a leap in logic

He going from point A to C without explaining B

He's showing what the numbers are but not why.

Example of Falacy.

Women are slightly over 50% of pop but make up 90% of Nurses therefore nursing school is istituanlized Misandry.

Ignore, that's how. People who post this shit can't be argued with.

nothing to see here folks

:^)

/thread

Tell him that maybe if Negroes weren't all in jail and on heroin then they'd be able to occupy useful positions in society such as he listed.

really makes you think...

>white men are not the majority of the voter base
>they win elections on a regular basis
whose fucking fault is that you stupid nigger. with regards to cops, maybe if niggers were preventing crime rather than causing it there wouldn't be racism against them in the first place.

>31% of Americans
Ask for sources. Wikipedia shows 63% in 2012, so if it's changed that much, someone probably wants to let them know.

Theyre just mentioning white males

>White men
>MEN

Read you nigger

Kek, check out a reply of mine to him.

Good tier bantz?

>Goldberg

Nice VPN friend

Is.....is he still alive?

>only 346 blacks were killed in a year
wow, its fucking nothing

kek

>80% of students are white
Because black kids don't think it's "real nigger" to go to college.
>top 10% are mostly white
Because black kids don't think it's "real nigger" to learn in school
>bottom 10% are mostly black
Third verse same as the first.

>2016
>using jewbook

I think we found the problem bruv

Weak ass bantz TBQH leaf.

You could logic his argument in the ass but you chose to just stormfag spurg instead.

Are you 13 or retarded?

If you don't like it, then why don't you become a cop, a prosecutor, or an elected official?

NFL:
68% Black
28%White
4% Other

NBA:
69% Black
22% White
5% "Mixed"
4% Other

WE DEMAND EQUALITY IN PRO SPORTS!!!

>38 secs
Calm the fuck down

also, give him this and say:
>'maybe if they'd take a break from disproportionately attacking/robbing whites and shooting each other and hit the books they'd land a decent job'

You won't but... post this if you do.
>this related