One shot at life

>one shot at life
>born in shit*ly

North or South?

Does it really matter? North or South, it's the same shit country, it just smells a bit less bad

you are lucky Vito

I wish I was born in Italy rather than subhuman D*nmark aka germany's hat

>rather being Germany's boot
>rather being poor, corrupt and infested with niggers

What's so bad about Italy? Qt girls, good food, nice landscape and weather. Bet you would kill yourself from depression if you lived in a dark, cold hole like Denmark or Austria.

At least you live in Europe

Yeah, I can live a decent life just by eating pizza and looking at the landscape, who cares about job or education, right?
Shit*ly is pretty much Africa

move up to the alps

You haven't been to Africa (or latin america, for that matter).

Universities are free or very cheap and the reason everyone wants safe job where you can't get fired and don't have to do much is the reason your economy is the way it is. If you can't get a job you like start your own business.

Your problem is laziness and wanting to get everything handed on a silver plate.

SHITaliANS

Yeah it must suck living in a country with great food, weather, architecture, history, cars, football, women etc.

Atleast be happy you don't live in Serbia.

I live there already, shitbird. Do you really believe the memes that Northern Italy is some kind of economic powerhouse with high standards of living? We are not in complete shambles like the South, but we are still Africa-tier when confronted with France or Germany
Yes I have, Tunis was actually nicer than most cities here
>start your own business
AHAHAHAHAHAH
That's not how it works here, getting all the permits and paperwork done takes months, no bank is willing to lend any money if you don't have a source of income already, and taxes would kill your business in a year at best
There is a reason why everyone is migrating away from here

>There is a reason why everyone is migrating away from here

What?

Then move to Tunis you whiny bitch
I wish i wasn't born in this shit-hole. You don't know what is actually the third world

>What?
At least one million people moved away in the last 10 years

Oh no! There is paperwork, taxes and banks don't give money to every broke idiot out there!
Do you really think this isn't exactly the same here, in Germany, in Denmark etc etc?

Yeah, you should go tell that to all those lazy people whose small business failed and how it totally was their fault and that they would have failed even if they lived in any one of those other countries

no, just better scenary to improve your mood you meanie :

you can move everywhere you want in europe, stop complaining

this, ill gladly take italians instead of poles

>you can move to any other place where people will hate you for being a shit*lian

what are you talking about, nobody hate italian

ITALY IS AMERINDIAN

Imaginary problems.

why don't you just get a job? it's not that hard