I'm railing coke and having a sad boys party in my room by myself I guess drug thread as well any other anons getting...

I'm railing coke and having a sad boys party in my room by myself I guess drug thread as well any other anons getting blitzed?

That's sugar faggot.
/thread

ate 2 shitty weed cookies and been slamming JackD all night.
I dont care if i overdose or have liver failure in the future. It's just not worth it anymore.

back of my heads on fire a little lifes never worth it

How did you meet your coke hookup? I've been thinking about trying it but it's been a few years now since I bought drugs

I work in a nightclub for fairly high end people which means they drop high end drugs that's where I got this stuff but My main coke guy I met through a friend who hooked me up with some bomb pills, got his number and I honestly only have 1 dealer now, he has everything and for standard prices which is good I pay anywhere from 60-100 depending on the quality for coke here best advice is to not get shit tier stuff from a dodgy guy, means you have to snort so much more to get to the same level

So how much is a fair price for a certain amount of coke? And how much would I want to buy for a first timer?

i paid 200 dollars last weekend for a bombass eightball but that was a hookup. expect to pay 80-100 dollars for a gram (assuming you live in the US). a gram is more than enough for a first-timer, especially if you don't share.

Go on... I'd like to hear more about these drug dealer things... Just a drug doer myself mate... Nothing to worry about

around here 60 a g is my bottom price if people sell you it for less don't buy it, sounds stupid but I talk with my main dealer and he said if overpay for it and it turns out to be shit tier bad luck count yourself lucky that it wasn't cut with something very bad, it's hard finding a reliable source at first but now for me i message my guy, pick it up in a few days if its not in stock ez pz, I buy ususally half a g for a night out and as long as you don't share that will be plenty best thing to do is pay 100 for a g of v good stuff, half it with someone and have fun :)

Well today I met my drug dealer for a bag of weed by the gas station, he's a guy I went to high school with but the small talk we have is unbearable, but the fact that i'm getting weed makes it worth it

Nearly out :( im literally just listening to weeb music with a strobe light in the background what a fun night

Chop that shit up better, OP. If it's clumpy it won't spread out against your sinus tissue.

7 years sober tonight. I miss you crack cocaine. I miss you.

Nice chalk. Good luck at the pool tournament.

I know, nose started bleeeding like an hour ago after a line it was much thicker

If it's sticky, add a tiny bit of corn starch. It absorbs the humidity and lets you chop it up nice and powdery.

or just cook it down to rock

Ive always found it intriguing that something that's viewed as a designer drug is also on the same tier as heroin if you prep it a different way

Running dangerously low. Broke up w gf a few days ago and still trying to numb the pain.

running out of cocaine sucks. i feel ya bro. split an eightball with my buddy last weekend and the comedown on sunday fucking sucked.

The dealer feels the fucking awkwardness of it too were just trying to get the money as much as you the drugs haha.

On a personal note though Ive recently relapsed on crystal meth, took 100mg of seroquel to try and sleep but it didnt even touch me so now im just smoking bongs and having a few beers

Coke heads are the fucking worst

Not my forte but you're also adding baking soda from memory and applying heat altering the chemical structure itself, but yeah it changes the game altogether, not that coke isnt addictive as fuck in its own right

right? the high end and the low end all in one.

>coke isnt addictive as fuck in its own right
Coke isn't physically addictive you fucking moron. Why don't you do some research before regurgitating your mass media meal of the day.

sounds dangerous as shit. everytime I'd go to the post office, I'd expect to get arrested.

I regularly go over to my dealers house and watch movies and shit he lives with a friend which makes it easier

that must be why there are no cocaine addicts, or crack heads

Not only does cocaine change how neurotransmitters are released, but a study found that cocaine addiction actually changes a person’s genetics, and this could lead to physical addiction. The drug activates genes that code for the protein delta-FosB; this protein, in turn, activates production of GluR2, a component of glutamate receptors, and these bind to the neurotransmitter glutamate. An increase in the ability to bind to glutamate intensifies a person’s sensitivity to cocaine’s rewarding effects, which is a physical change leading to reinforcement for taking the drug.

Crack is a different drug. Coke, the powdery goodness you inhale, is PSYCHOLOGICALLY addictive. If you stop doing it, your body doesn't react. You just really wish you had some.

Do you really think that all the people that get arrested for coke possession go crazy in jail with withdrawal symptoms?

>and this could lead to physical addiction
could lead
could

Op here just had a cigarette and nearly threw up I got a meeting at work tomorrow and im definitely not gunna make that

there's withdrawal. extreme anxiety, intense cravings.. it's not like opiate or benzos tho.

its the same drug though; just inject cocaine, it's just like smoking crack, only much much cleaner and smoother

How does the transition from weed and other drugs lead to doing harder drugs, I remember smoking weed when I was 17 and I said I would never snort anything is it a slow decline until eventually you start using stuff that does you serious harm or something else?

Here's what I got. A fat shroom. Dmt and 8 hits of some good acid on white construction paper. I have a gram of dmt and a whole oz of shrooms that are not pictured though.
Pic related

only done acid before about a dozen times, DMT seems scary af to me also whats the difference between a shroom and an lsd trip?

>it's not like opiate or benzos tho
That's because it's psychological and not physical.
No shit you crave something that makes you feel good. If your gf that you love leaves you, you feel the same shitty emotions. They're just emotions, though.

I know plenty of people that skipped weed straight into shit like meth and coke who still have no interest in weed.

Lrn2period

>I've seen grown men have breakdowns
Grown men have breakdowns when they lose their jobs or their loved ones die or their significant other cheats on them. People commit crime to buy tv's and stereo equipment as well. What's your point?

anxiety isn't exclusively psychological. nor is the decreased heart rate and motor activity.

i take it you've never had a serious coke habit. if you had, you'd realize the cravings you get when stopping are a whole world apart from simply wanting something that makes you feel good, like a cookie or mommies tendies.

>transition from weed and other drugs lead to doing harder drugs
There is NO transition. If you don't like the effects of weed or you want to experiment, you try other things. The same is true for food, cars, women, etc.

LSD - a more manic very long lasting trip. colors and visuals are wilder, more lab-based. also you are less hungry than on shrooms

Your right the men ive seen breakdown completely over not having their daily coke supply at hand weren't physical symptoms like nausea or sweating but it doesnt make the withdrawal any easier. Never saw people beat and rob people for coke money either, nope mustn't be completely devastatingly addictive at all. Just because you've snorted a couple lines and watched a couple vice documentaries dont front like you know shit about the experience of withdrawal and addiction if you have no idea. Go regurgitate your half understood definition of symptoms of addiction you actual retard

Friend, you have no idea how much coke I do or don't do.

My room RN. Blasting dance music and lying in bed in the dark
Stomach is doing bqckflips and the back of my head feels like its burning in gunna be so fried tomorrow

I just can't imagine injecting anything but there was a point when I couldn't imagine snorting anything
Everything apart from fruit tastes so bland on acid so I don't get that hungry and I do hate the 4 -6hour downtime after you peaked on acid and you can't sleep, how long does a shroom trip usually last on a standard dose

>it doesnt make the withdrawal any easier.
It literally does make the withdrawal easier. I'm sure right now a heroin addict would beat your face in with a bat for saying that. People get arrested all the fucking time for coke possession. They spend days/weeks in jail. They really, really want coke but don't have it. You know what happens? Nothing. When heroin addicts get put in jail they need to get treatment because their bodies actually demand the drug. You know shit about drugs and even less about life. Go put your jammies on and go to bed. Mommy is going to be upset you're still up on a school night.

I'm sure at some point you couldn't imagine liking beer or whatever booze or pickles. As you grow you want to experiment. You want to try different things. Your tastes change. As I said; there is NO transition. There is just growing up. You either want to be adventurous or you don't.

Don't think of tomorrow.

so if I do enough, it gets even better?
Now it almost seems like an investment

Listen to some SADBOYS like Yung Lean

No. It'll peak at some point. That said, if you take breaks of a day or two, the highs are better when you go back.

He does have a point though, it does have a pull.
I'm not going to get into it but I sold in the 90's in a contested area and ultimately went through all kinds of crazy shit just to always have a supply on hand. I did make money, but that wasn't even why I did it.
Cocaine is insane, the logistics of it is insane, in real life up and down the line of the supply chain, it's fucking nuts and the people are fucked in the head, all of them, always.
And it's not just the money.

Kicking it's easy, but its grip isn't any less scary, believe it.

Im doing the same thing. Except im not a sadboi.

Which reminds me, i need to go do another line brb

We're all sadboys on this site. just ran out what a shame :(

I'm in texas, what are the chances my shit would be cut with fent?

100% worth investing in testing kits, they're fairly cheap and if you suspect it being cut with anything its worth it

Kek