en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_gonadal_dysgenesis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S P E C T R U M

Not a real thing.

And I shall not debate it.

And if you're transgender, its usually implied that you fuckin picked one.
So, there are still two. Trans is not a gender. It does not have a "look" despite many who are just "alternative" or whatever that dress style means anymore.

I’M TELLING TUMBLR ON YOU

You're not funny and you're not going to offend anyone

Please fuck off back to instagram newfag

Not debatable because you're wrong. "HURRR DURRRRR I'M RIGHT BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO BE IGNORANT OF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SEX AND GENDER".

So what are you pronouns, my dear Fatass Tumblrina?

We should lynch the cis scum! What are your pronouns, BTW?

Gender = male or female
Sex = a bunch of philias

>Sex = a bunch of philias
nigga what
are you actually retarded

shut up you homophile

You don't get to pick your gender.
You're either XX or XY
You're either a male or female.
Or you have a mental condition of wanting to mutilate your body and cross dress.

Not trying to be edgy. Not trying to be funny.
Don't care if this offends someone or not.
It's the truth.

Anyone screencap this yet? I might put this on my Tumblr blog

I wonder sometimes how it would feel to be so shitty at handling cognitive dissonance about wanting to believe in science and the definition of sex and sexual chromosomes but also wanting to believe science is full of shit when it comes to the differences between sex and gender.

I bet it would feel retarded.

bump True dat

Who's arguing against this point? Its like you can't distinguish the difference between biology and sexual identification.

There are two biological genders.

Society does not necessarily follow biology.
A combination of both biological disorders (mental defect, intersex birth defects) AND the simple ability and right of any human being to choose their own lifestyle results in complex sociological issues concerning individual gender identity.

It is simply a matter of respect for an individual, regardless of your own feelings on the matter.

There are actually three genders.

Male, Female, and Attack Helicopter.

>You're either XX or XY
Factually incorrect.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_gonadal_dysgenesis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism

And any number of environmental factors.

Yes

Thank you op, almost forgot again. See you tomorrow

You don't get to pick your sex or chromosomes, but gender is an expression.

You are definitely on A spectrum...

At the same time you're asking me to call someone something that they're not.

A dude wants to be a female. Good for him.
Get tits, lose weight and grow your hair out.
Dress and act like one.
But you're still a dude.
No amount of makeup or acting or surgery is going to change that.

Thus, I'm gonna call people what they are.
I'm not foregoing basic biology based on someones sensitivities.

Gender is male or female.
Act or change your body all you want to be a different gender.
You're still one or the other.

Yeah, no. Its chromosomal. You get a pass if you have aberrant chromosomal structure, but outside that you are what you are, how you feel is irrelevant.

>There are only 2 genders
This is false.

>This is not debatable.
This is false.

Irrelevant to what exactly?

True

False

>if it offends my feelings it's not real
The difference between gender and sex exists regardless of whether you choose to recognize it or not. Tough shit.

Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho! Back to Tumblr
You go. Fat bitch...

Fact. Fact exists segregate from emotional bias.

>Attack Helicopter
you have the copy pasta for this? i've only seen it once or twice

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

A person may FEEL they're a different gender and want to express and live their lives out as such.
But it doesn't make it true.

god bless you

Fact: some people identify as other genders. Quit acting like and emotion pussy.

Gender and Sex are synonyms. This "difference" between sex and gender is a relatively new idea.

>You get a pass if you have aberrant chromosomal structure
So how do you justify giving a pass to those born with sexual chromosomes not matching to their desired/naturally apparent sex, and not those with dysphoria as a result of chemicals in their brain matching those of the opposite sex? Both are DNA/genetics malfunctions. Why is their chromosomes matching more important than other parts of their genetics matching? Look into the differences between trans and normal people observable through brainscans

The best part is if you replace any helicopter reference with a person wanting to be a male or female it's exactly how they sound.

nobody has any obligation to respect any other person. they're obligated to allow those people the freedom to choose their way of life but not to respect those decisions or the people who make them.

my pronouns are jew, mew, thewm and theywm

Yeah. I'm trans, I agree. You are the SEX you were born as regardless of what you do afterwards. How do you deal with the cognitive dissonance between thinking "feels aren't reals" as an argument against trannies but think it doesn't apply to you when you choose to not "believe in" the difference between sex and gender (again, facts are facts whether you believe them or not).

The distinction between sex and gender differentiates sex (the anatomy of an individual's reproductive system, and secondary sex characteristics) from gender, which can refer to either social roles based on the sex of the person (gender role) or personal identification of one's own gender based on an internal awareness (gender identity).[1][2] In some circumstances, an individual's assigned sex and gender do not align, and the person may be transgender.[1] In other cases, an individual may have biological sex characteristics that complicate sex assignment, and the person may be intersex. The sex and gender distinction is not universal. In ordinary speech, sex and gender are often used interchangeably.[3][4] Some dictionaries and academic disciplines give them different definitions while others do not.

So by that logic I feel as though I should've been born a tall black man. My body's makeup just didn't cooperate with my desires.
However I want to live my life as a tall black man.
How do you feel about that?

I'm not offended. I'm a strict egalitarian. The part that i find ironic is that so many people feel the need to express themselves so society can re label them as something different instead of just being who they are. It defeats the very purpose of the lgbtq movement. You shouldn't need others to accept you for you to accept yourself.

Obviously he meant to say you're either XX, XY, or some corruption of the two. XXY is still male. XXX is still female. 0Y can't exist. 0X is dead. XYY is super manly. Moziacs are freaks. And ambiguos genitalia does not equal true hermaphrodite which do not exist in humans. Get over it.

That's not science, that's semantics.

Try that sentence again?

Well it's true do you want like an award for this stupid ass post

You're the one who is ignorant though. Gender has always meant biological sex, until trannies made up their own definition of that word to keep pretending to be the opposite gender/sex. But for the sake of argument, let's say that your definition is correct; there would still only be two genders, since there are only two biological sexes and gender is one's identity and social roles based on the sex of the person, i.e. feminine or masculine, it's not possible to have a gender that's something other than male or female since sex and gender are connected to each other.

Male and female are biological sexes. Gender is an entirely different beast.

My point in that post is I'm going to call a Male to Female a guy regardless what they want.

Just because my brain chemistry constantly tells me I should kill myself and that I can't suffer if I'm dead doesn't mean I should be encouraged too.

On the same note, just because I have such a high libido that I literally want to rape every chick I meet doesn't mean I should do so.

>Gender and Sex are synonyms
For a layman, maybe, but from a scientific (read: accurate) standpoint they never meant the same thing. Again, this argument is just that your ignorance is as good as the true answer.

The moment you choose social acceptance over your health, you lose your right to argue.

>There are two biological genders.
This is false.

ITT : women

>you're asking me to call someone something that they're not
I'm not asking you to do anything. I'm stating that everyone is due respect as an individual.
You have conceptions of what the world is. That's fine. In fact I agree with you. A normal, otherwise healthy man wants to instead take a role that our society defines as female. Fine. He's still a biological male.
The point is that the respect due an individual means that you don't make a point of saying "BUT YOU'RE REALLY A MAN" to him. Conceptualize him as you wish. Interact respectfully or not at all.

This is universal. If you are a biological man who self-identities as a man in the common sense of English speaking western society, and someone insistently referred to you as a woman, it would bother you. You feel you have a firm right to declare that you are, in fact, a man.
But, this person says, you have never been recognized as an adult male by undergoing the rite of adulthood that their tribe practices. You are therefore by default a woman.
This person has a firm societal precedent for his belief.

It doesn't matter that your beliefs are equally ridiculous to each other. Personal respect to allow another their own right self identity is what matters.

"But they're just WRONG" is never a valid argument in sociology.

FAGGOT

I identify as a Beyonce

Okay. Which one do hermaphrodites fall under?

Also, are you aware that gender is a measurement of traits associated with sexes, while sex is a measure of which genitals you're born with? Male and female are(arguably) the only two sexes. But minds are far more malleable. The mind in a female body may have gender trsits associated with male bodies. Her gender does not fit her sex but she's comfortable with not having a penis. In sex she is a woman and that is a fact. But in gender she falls somewhere between the two sexes. All it takes is a minute on any social site to find peopel that fit this pattern. Os your claim that these people actually don't exist? Because that's easily disproven.

Tldr; sex is not gender. Gender is a codifier of mental traits while sex codifies physical. This is just basic english and common sense.

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head and it does not sit right. Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country. You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country. The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

I forget- no ID's here.
I am not lobbying for a third gender. Trans is not a gender. Trans has no real identity because it is a transition from one to another.
Anyone proposing multiple genders is a globalist.

Is there a biological precedent for you to be trans-height and trans-racial? None exists for either. There is a biological precedence for one to feel gender dysphoria as a consequence of being born with some genetic defects that match what's normal for the opposite sex. The depression and feelings of self loathing that come with this have been shown to be best treated, in the majority of cases, by transitioning. Therapy, antisyphcotics, whatever, have all been shown by decades of research to be ineffective. Transitioning is a valid option for trans people because there is a biological precedent for them to have these feelings and there is no better way to improve their quality of life or treat themselves.

Again, you say you'll give a pass to people with chromosomal disorders - why not apply the same logic that makes that okay to disorders with other parts of the body?
Science isn't generalities, dipshit.

>Anyone proposing multiple genders is a globalist.

Talk about a leap of faith. How'd you come to that conclusion, m8?

I don't owe anyone respect. I'll be civil. That's it.

I'll be polite to this "transgender" as they call themselves but I will not use different pronouns. I won't shove it in their face, I won't scream out, "OH MY GOD STOP SAYING YOU'RE A WOMAN, YOU'RE A MAN". But in conversation I will refer to that person, as a, "He".

>If you are a biological man who self-identities as a man in the common sense of English speaking western society, and someone insistently referred to you as a woman, it would bother you
I'd correct him once, say I was born a man, have a biological penis and nothing fake. If they continued, well they're ignoring facts and science. That's the end of me conversing with that person.

Same with religious people who constantly feel the need to push it upon you.
BUT YOU NEED TO SAVE YOUR SOUL!
I'm gonna go ahead and stop talking to this person cause they're an idiot.

>Gender has always meant biological sex, until trannies made up their own definition of that word to keep pretending to be the opposite gender/sex
wow that's hilariously retarded and blatantly wrong. source that. please try, I want to laugh some more.

Who said gender HAS to be tied to sex? In our culture, the two are bound, but that is not the same across every culture. Besides that, assuming that because it's the status quo it warrants maintaining is stupid and arbitrary. Stop being afraid of change.

Let's have that same individual proclaim himself to be a 1965 ford mustang. Do you still support your own argument?

If you even want to make that argument it would be reverse you retard

Sex is biological.
Gender is socially constructed.

I thought this was a dead issue. Didn't they start shoveling in grannies into the ovens yet?

Is there a biological precedent?
How dare you.
Check your race and height privilege you scum.

My white skin is a genetic defect I feel I was born with. I'm constantly depressed and self loath cause I'm not treated the same as all other tall black men. At least transgenders can transition to their desired body. They need to check their trans-privilege.

>argument based on abnormalities
this is a very small percentage of the population and are not normal. If you’re gonna make your argument that there’s other genders because there’s all these other syndromes that cause a persom to have chromosome pairs other that xx or xy then you are a very stupid person. Using that same logic one can argue that a person born with a genetic mutation is a different species alltogether and should not follow the same rules we do because it doesn’t fall under any of those categories.

>tldr; user is a dumb faggot

That's a strawman
Also, you do realize that the trans suicide rate is ridiculously high, right? It's lower when comparing those who transition to those who don't. It IS a matter of your health. Mental health is critical.
Killing yourself is not comperable to transitioning. Rape is not comparable to transitioning. Both have victims. Transitioning is not victimizing anyone. People who would live through life depressed and full of hate for themselves or eventually kill themselves otherwise are much better off transitioning than not. It's sad you think this is a good argument.

If only I could tell you.

X0 is viable, just sterile like most other sex chromosome abnormalities

>I don't owe anyone respect
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was having a conversation with an emotional child. Should have been obvious in retrospect.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

you sound like a fucking idiot.

sorry quasimodo, mutants dont count

I can feel the smugness from this post.

>Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Yup. There it is.

Calling someone somethong dont wish to be called is not acting civil. You sound like one of those gay is a choice idiots.

The difference between you and a smart person is that you think choosing to ignore things that don't fit the perspective you want to hold is a valid way of going through life

I did not respect transsexuals until I came to believe that they were different from otherkin/transracial/whatever in that there is a biological precedent and it is not purely a delusion, and instead sincerely a case of mixmatched genetics.

I wish to be called 'your majesty'. Refusing to do so violates my self determinism and constitutes rape

Totally Right

If you act like a retarded child, how else should they treat you? You've said you don't owe anyone respect, and here you are acting like anyone should take you seriously when you hold such asinine beliefs.

Tou could if you had the ability to. Are you choosing not to? Or maybe it's that you don't have a sound base for this reasoning and are choosing to hide behind vagueries in place of presenting any actual evidence?

If you know, give us the run down. If you don't, go ahead and get back to the kids table.

In a thousand years, when scientists are digging up your bones, they'll test your DNA. DNA only has two options.

You're either a male or a female, and the future will look back on this age of rampantly encouraged mental illness and use it as a warning to future generations.

Unless u were born w boobs and a dick or the others way around, ur not trans

Responding to the first. I'm arguing the social standards are the problem. Broken system not broken person.

>Okay. Which one do hermaphrodites fall under?
Hermaphrodites have both sexes, they're not a separate sex from the two. It's still just male and female.

>Also, are you aware that gender is a measurement of traits associated with sexes, while sex is a measure of which genitals you're born with? Male and female are(arguably) the only two sexes. But minds are far more malleable. The mind in a female body may have gender trsits associated with male bodies. Her gender does not fit her sex but she's comfortable with not having a penis. In sex she is a woman and that is a fact. But in gender she falls somewhere between the two sexes. All it takes is a minute on any social site to find peopel that fit this pattern. Os your claim that these people actually don't exist? Because that's easily disproven.
If gender is a measurement of traits associated with sexes, there are only two sexes, then you can't be a gender that something other than male or female. Even if you somehow mentally "fall between the two", there are still only two, you're not a third kind of gender if you're just a mix of male and female. A third gender would be something that's not male or female whatsoever, just how male is not female whatsoever and female is not male whatsoever.

>Calling someone somethong dont wish to be called is not acting civil.
In your opinion.
I'm calling them what they are. I'm not going to pretend a MtF is a real female and address them as such.

"otherkin"
Ok yeah this conversation is over. This guy believes in otherkin's. Jebus fucking hell this species is doomed.

Respect is earned. Not given away.
Till then, I'm civil with strangers I meet.

Look guys this user said that there’s more than two genders I guess that wraps this thread up

You DON'T owe anyone respect, idiot.. Have you never learned that respect is EARNED? Or is that because you've never earned it?

I stated a fact with supporting evidence. I did not use it to support any position regarding gender identity.

And you have just claimed that minorities are not worthy of consideration.
You can draw that line where you wish. I draw it at the individual level. Individuals are worthy of respect and consideration.

That means that they don't have to conform to your expectations. Not that you have to conform to theirs.

The guy's a typical millennial.
Like everything else in life they want things handed to them.

There are no genders in English. There are three in Latin.

Just dont claim to be a civil himan being then, see how easy that was?