Hey Trumpfags how's that best economy ever going? Now your president is objectively bad at everything!

Hey Trumpfags how's that best economy ever going? Now your president is objectively bad at everything!

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/4566393/mexican-peso-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i remember the day no one cared. oh wait that day is today.

gotem

Wait I thought this was still Obama's economy?

kek, it was just a matter of time, lets see the Trumptards bullshit their way out of this one

Silly racist, it was only Obama's economy as long as it benefited me to say it was

even after the dip we are still ahead for the rolling year. job numbers are still kicking ass, gdp is still going, and actual evidence of crimes on the part of DNC and Deep state elements have been presented. not to mention the fact that the DNC is now flat broke after spending so much just to lose. So all and all, it still feels awesome to have the God-Emperor as our president.

Dumb fuck, you do realize the drop only set the market back to December numbers. We lost a month of growth.

Not only did the Dow take a dive, the dollar has lost 15% against the Mexican peso.
Is Donny Dummkopf proud yet?

No the secret society manipulated the market to take down the retarded cheeto

>what are cycles
>interest rates vs. inflation

must be babbys first day of ECON101

Market has corrected and now stocks go on sale.
OP is broke for a reason.

>lost 15% against the Mexican peso
time.com/money/4566393/mexican-peso-trump/
WRONG

im glad they all sold now i can buy cheaper

But he sure knows what's hot.

Looks perfect to me. Time to invest in chevron and make 10 percent in a month.

/thread

Prices of stocks moving up or down is how people make money in the stock market; in fact, it's the whole basis for it. If the price always stays the same, or always stays within a narrow range, profits would basically get wiped out. It's got very little to do with Trump, Obama, Bush or whoever.

only a faggot would act like a successful, viral alpha male looking at a young fit attractive girl is something to mock. I'm sorry our president cant be into trannies and black cock. Try canada.

4.6% correction. If you followed stocks, you'd know this was normal. A correction has been predicted for months, we just didn't know exactly when.

I’ve recently learned that the anons who make these threads actually suffer from a quite common condition, it’s called cognitive bias. No amount of rationalizing or reality will or can be understood, it’s a mental illness.

Nah, they're just shitposters looking for their (you)s