Heem

high effort edition

who is this semen demon?

Lando Vannata

masvidal btfo

For sure that control totally fucked up Masvidal's leg hairs

Non-gay scat spammer edition is best edition

Mma>striking

Every picture of Dana is a reaction image, the man is blessed with such a meme face

post jds getting heemed

>Casuals before a Maia fight
LOLOL did he seriously just come out to Linkin Park? LOLOL

>Casuals after a Maia fight
WOW that was the worst thing I have ever seen I thought this was real fighting not hugging

Literally all his fights.

To put it simply, Joanna isnt just going to just lay there and let herself get submitted. Shes hard to take down and be kept down and its even harder to out strike her. So the possibility to rock her are just as unlikely.

How nice

You're still mad buddeh?

I think you mean

>Jorge is gonna get that neck snatched so quickly, he's a lightweight that got wrestlefucked by benson henderson, maia has never lost!!!

After

>Yeah for sure "control", i totally love judging based on that hehe.... Maia did so much uhh?

Maia won. Get over it.

Who's the old guy ?

Did he calm the fuck down now?

This shevchenko poster is getting a little to comfortable in this pro nunes board.

He won the decision, lost the fight. Sad!

I bet she's on TRT

Question for Junior:

Uh how do you feel about going back to your family and looking into your wife's eyes and telling her how embarrassing it was to get knocked out in front of the world? Do you feel such a devastating loss was what you deserved tonight?

Reed Harris. UFC VP of Fighter Development. Not sure what the role entails specifically. Seething Al sperged out on him on Twitter last week.

Apparently got free tickets courtesy of the Bald One

Here's Goldie's thoughts on the fights

Question for Ariel:

How do you feel about 6 million ?

okay i'll make it sports related then...who do you think should retire from mma? (in order to have your babies?)

This may sound like some wwe meme shit, but if WME put danas job on the line unless he fought Al Laquinta in a TUF style matchup , you think he would do it?

He sold him a house

joanna literally looks like one of them in that webbum

no, he's a millionaire. he doesn't need this job, he wants it. he'll invest elsewhere.

Lol this triggered a polsperg in the gamethread and he went on a rant about white genocide

Rashad Coulter is joining us today on the MMA Hour. First question Rashad, you got fired from your job that you are likely going to have to go back to after utterly failing in a very low income sport because you fucking suck. To top it off some uber can probably fucked up your knee ligaments for the rest of your life and gave you a devastating knockout in front of hundreds of thousands of viewers and this will likely have some reprecussions on in the future in itself. So exactly will your newlyborn son feel about his failure of a father that left him at a young age like his father before him?

Yeah. He seemed semi-serious about boxing Ortiz, I think he'd fight a smaller guy if he had to do it to keep his camera time.

thats the dumbest question ive ever read.

why am i here?

what am I doing with my life?

That's why I picked it

If that idiot from last thread is reading this and wants to continue saying "Rose can submit Joanna!" then just post it here

Question for Eddie:

First of all congratulations on your new born son, I heard your wife is having another one on the way, how does it feel that you came up short tonight? also can you tell us how you feel about fighting on the prelims after main eventing the biggest show in UFC history on MSG?

>Muh Pooana is unbeatable
Sorry I insulted you're waifu bee

wait, why do i live in a fantasy world?

If KK could gas Rose with a couple knees in the clinch I hate to think what Jedrkjjjcvlkrjlcjcjkvdczk would do to her. Time to chill

Rose didn't gas. She walked straight into Karolina's clinch and dropped the last two rounds because of it

what is rose's ranking?

Joanna isn't unbeatable, rose just doesn't have the tools to beat her like you think. You know ho can beat joanna? Valentina Shevchenko at 125.

Saying Maia won because of his "control" on the ground is like saying Wonderboy beat Woodley because of his "Octagon control" standing

tyrone tapped #notmychampion

Right now you're being the wonderboy posters

There is no contact in Octagon control you fucking autist.

>tfw too intelligent to fight TJ

>rankings
>implying
But in any case it'll happen because there really aren't any credible contenders. It's a big problem across many divisions, I have no idea what they're gonna do at LHW after DC-Jones has run its course.

4th, maybe they will shuffle her to 3rd before giving her title shot

Oh wow I made contact with a fighter's leg better gib me the title shot dana

No. And like Woodley, Masvidal actually did the damage. Maia teeped with his crotch all night

You're lack of grappling knowledge is showing. Maia had his back every round. That's like knocking down someone in the standup.

oh okay

>sport isn't dead
>not a single webm of the knockout from the main event

kill yourselves

>Leave LHW to me

> "control" on the ground
Do you mean effective grappling? Sounds effective grappling

hahahahahahahahaahahaha oh my god that was actually hilarious.

>implying he still looks like that

You're going to feel soooo bad when Maia submits Woodley.

no one is clamoring for it because we watched it live you fucking casual

I didn't realize clinging to your opponent with little to no strikes or submission attempts was effective grappling. Then again I was watching a grappling tournament and not an MMA fight of course

Why don't you look for it in the previous thread you lazy fat piece of shit.

You're welcome btw.

are you trolling or are you really this new?

Trying to put your arms around somebody's neck while you hang from his back aren't submission attempts ? Okay

You're right, hes getting bigger

If Stipe can beat Cain, Lewis, and Ngannou, where would that put him on the all-time GOAT list, compared to both Fedor and p4p?

Sick argument dude

Masvidal shrugged every single one of those attempts off effortlessly. The two times Maia was actually going for it

Probably someone from /box/ trying to figure out why they didn't separate them and stood them up when mia went for a take down

is this possible without steroids?

He's so confused. I think it might be the first UFC fight he's ever seen.

It wasn't effortlessly the grip fighting was on point by Masvidal but he was struggling and fighting for his life defending those jaw breakers by Maia, i think they had to pause the fight to count off Masvidal tape because the offensive and defensive grip fighting for the RNC was so intense

that's not the same thing you damn moron

Yeah for sure Maia really irritated Masvidal's skin for two minutes in the last two rounds my guy. Jorge might need scratch that shit later when he's trying to get comfortable in bed. Dangers of fighting

hoodiegod blessed steep

For sure, he was showing Stipay where is JDS' weak point that he needs to strike for critical damage

Does Eddie Alvarez know what defense looks like?

>Getting lit up by Dustin Poorier

>England's own Conrad Gregorfield

Hmmm I dont see leg humping against the cage here. Aww who cares about the rules! Maia's a nice guy. Give him the win, I love Maia and grappling since UFC 1! Wrestlefucking is still very bad though okay?

>still SEETHING

Masvidal won the fight, I'm very happy for him and I knew that it was very likely he would lose the decision because that's what I expect from his history of calling out media cucks. I have nothing but respect for Maia but Masvidal is the superior fighter. Maia was the super decisioner tonight

>mfw i read this post

so mad

Tanned Florida JJ is much cuter than pale Poland Gollum JJ

Masvidal won the fight, why would I be mad?

is rose autistic?

>that hairline on valentina

Helwani sounds like an Indian surname.