Who do you shoot

Would you rather shoot your local heroin dealer, or an ISIS soldier?

The main heroin distributor of your city or an ISIS General?

I choose the fat fuck in the picture.

Why do I have to choose? I have several thousand rounds for my rifle and 54R is fucking cheap if you don't mind a spamcan some ukrainian farmer dug up from his backyard.

it's irrelevant because another one would take their place instantly

local heroin dealer

Local heroin dealer which I suspect is also an ISIS soldier

I'll get 3 friends and choose all of the above.

Let's see.

ISIS is far away, my country is probably not on a target list for terrorist attacks.

Local heroin dealer destroys my community.

Yep, I'll shoot the dealer. Hard drugs are for degenerates and gullible fools. I already dropped a cunt just because meow meow and fucked up X pills are "fun"

Nothing wrong with some heroin, the junkies would just get fucked up on something else

Already dead.

The fuck is meow meow?

ISIS guy 2x I guess.. Heroin is a non-issue in this country, let alone this town. Are you living in the 1980s, OP?

People want and need heroin, only those stupid enough to do it in the first place will be ruined by it.

ISIS has no redeeming qualities, and destroys indiscriminately. I would shoot the solider.

Mephedrone also known as 4mmc. A beta-ketone wich is a stilmulant and an emphatogen. Really fucked up thing to see you girlfriend on.

Sorry for typos, it is late.

>Would you rather shoot your local heroin dealer
he never rips me off tho

>Would you rather shoot your local heroin dealer, or an ISIS soldier?
local dealer
>The main heroin distributor of your city or an ISIS General?
ISIS general

What is the difference?

ISIS in both situations. Heroin isn't a problem around here, and even if it was it's not like you're forced to do drugs.

to all those who hate heroin dealers, Would you also rather shoot the owner of the local McDonald's than an Isis solider? How about the convenience store owner who sells cigarettes?

Both are selling addictive life ruining substances that you have to make a conscious decision to buy. Fatty food and tobacco ruin more lives than heroin.

Irrelevant because they would be the same person

Why not make the dealer sell heroin that causes the degenerates OD?

All of the choices above are easily replaceable as soon as they're dead op. It won't do much of a difference

Meph is awesome

Yeah and it wrecks you if you can't abstain. Too bad the rush is "awesome".

What type of bullet am I using?
Are they stood next to eachother?
how many bullets do I get(I'm assuming It's one)?

Many things wreck you if you can't abstain. I see fat shits everyday who can't abstain from hamburgers

Beta-ketones like meph can you fuck you up really quick, just the first time that seems enjoyable will get you hooked. Poor man's cocaine, you get horrible hangovers, ten times worse than overdrinking your guts out. And you're not going to resist when rest of the party is getting high off various chems.

While I agree that many things will wreck you, hamburgers and fast foods are just a matter of poor discipline. Hard drugs are just a proof of a poor character. Never get into any relationship with a chick that took hard drugs and enjoyed it. Don't be a fucking cuck, you're going to invest into a slut.