Anyone have experience with this drug? Whats it like? I'm thinking of buying some to help with social anxiety

Anyone have experience with this drug? Whats it like? I'm thinking of buying some to help with social anxiety

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/imprints/x-ana-x-2-7040.html
cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/expert.q.a/03/23/xanax.long.term.use.raison/index.html
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s002130050775
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02245638
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

took 10, I still dont remember that day

I take 2mg in the morning for GAD and 2mg at night for insomnia.

I love it, been on it for 4 years.

Just dont drink alcohol with it and you're fine
Start with 1mg in the morning and see how it effects you

>Just dont drink alcohol with it and you're fine
im an alcoholic is it really that big of a deal

Yes, you will end up in the icu or dead. Not fuckin around, you do not drink and do benzo's.
It will shut down your respiratory system down and you will die

Take one. If u don’t feel fucked up enough smoke a bowl of weed or drink some beers (not too many tho). Whatever you do don’t take more than two at a time because I guarantee you that you’ll regret it.

Pic related, had three of these over the course of one weekend and cannot remember anything that happened to this day other than what my friends and family told me/ documented

I would recommend Valium instead, last much longer and isn't quite as horribly addictive as well as being better for functionality in general. Saying that, once you get used to them your anxiety will grow worse than it ever was previously keep that in mind.

Yeah, if you have abhorred anxiety it helps. But I prefer valium, as it keeps the edge off for a longer time without that "quick fix". Just talk with your doctor because it honestly depends how bad your anxiety is. I have panic disorder so I'm on 40mg per day. Most take 5-15 mg, or 20. Just be careful mate, people go too far with drug for a reason.

are u sure ur not over exaggerating im pretty sure everyone that does xanax drinks with it aswell

Only a little bit to get a synergy. They don’t get fucking plastered with xanax in their system or else you’re as good as dead

It's generally best to avoid but people do it. Heck, I mix with alcohol anytime I do benzos as they aren't too available for me but keep it under 2-3 units and don't dose more than 1mg unless you develop a tolerance

alright thats definately good to know thank you

its highly addictive, will not use it for social anxiety, a good cannabis strain will probably do better. Xanax makes you sleepy, and forgetful, and if you take too much of it it has the opposite effect of sleepy and actually makes you maniac and insomniac.

Ive only used xanax for two things, for a good night sleep and to up the effect of heroin.

get a good strain of cannabis for your social anxiety, theres many. do some research.

>40mg per day.
bruh
40mg is way overdose,thats like 10x what the fda sets are therapeutic
You're full of shit

Do a quick google search and youll find its an epidemic. I mean sure people have difference tolerances and weaknesses but over all ethanol+xanax is a deadly combo

He's talking about Valium bro

Nice try fbi I see right through your shit

Was on this shit hardcore when I was in high school. Although it was fun at the time, I did a ton of stupid shit and regret it immensely.

Np. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out why all these young people are dying from benzo ODs (RIP Lil Peep). It’s because xanax has adverse health effects with practically any other hard drug or pill, as well as the ability to grossly potentiate alcohol

>get a good strain of cannabis for your social anxiety, theres many. do some research.

weed used to make me so fucking awkward and paranoid i stopped touching that shit years ago

Yeah if you get trashed, this is true. But it's not a guaranteed death. I've been drunk on 20mg of valium with no problems. Opiates on the other hand, kill you with alcohol if you sleep. Any amount. DO NOT FUCK WITH OPIATES AND ALCOHOL. EVER. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH, IT WILL KILL YOU IF YOU FALL ASLEEP.

lil peep was fent + xan tho not alcohol

This. Been taking 1 mg a day for about 7 months now. One time my prescription ran out and I forgot to request more from my doctor, so I had to wait 2 days until they authorized it. I felt like absolute shit those 2 days. I was shaky, on edge, felt like I couldn't even hold a conversation with some people. However, when I'm on it, it's great and I have almost zero anxiety about stuff. Even helped lower my blood pressure significantly. I had blood pressure around 150-160/90 at 22. Xanax helped lower it to around 130/85 because I'm not as stressed out about things.

xanax is generally not worth the trouble

I realize that dude. I’m not saying he OD’d from xanax only, because that’s physically impossible. But Peep got ducked over by his dealer and hopefully she’ll pay the price with a manslaughter charge.

Not OP, but will xanax help my anxiety of like the dark and shit as well as social anxiety and insomnia? My lifes fucked up at the moment, I can't even go to the store

Use Valium instead if you have to user, xanax is only good for sleep or a very infrequent buzz

talk to a doctor, there exist psych meds that aren't just addictive horse tranquilizer

It should make you more tolerable to phobias and anxiety.You will still have to overcome the fear, but youll be more able to overcome it

Moar FUD.

40mg of Valium bruh. And it's prescribed lol, so I think it's quite safe. Just look it up. The max psychiatrists prescribe is usually 40.

PRO TIP: don't do it.
>be me 18 years old
>friend sells me two of them exactly like picture
>pop one, snort one
>start watching TV
>wake up without remembering what happened
>get text
"hey user you got that 10 dollars?"
>not have a wallet anymore
>get into argument
>go to his house on rainy day still feeling fucked up
>crash car into his neighbors brick mailbox
>get into fight
>somehow win. Probably because not feel pain on xanax
>drive car home
>in back yard smoking cigarette
>cops show up
>they followed a trail of oil back to my house
>lose car
>get lucky that guy whose mailbox i smashed not press charges
>friend is drug dealer so not talk to cops and tell them he got beat up
>have full insurance so get $10k
>buy better car

On second thought...
PRO TIP: do it.

Some truth to this, I'd say not to think of benzos as the same as SSRI's in that you can't take them your whole life. It can help when you need it, but even as someone whose taken valium for years, it's not the end all be all. Only take it when it's required. Consult your doctor about this.

How do I get them without prescription?

Was looking on dark net but they sell like 200 of these for a shit ton of BTC.

Just want one or two for test.

>haven't done xanax before... take 2mg, feel nothing
>take another mg, still nothing (im a big guy)
>90min later, still feel nothing, so take 2 more mg
>black the fuck out
>only 2 memories from that night:
>friends screaming at me because i passed out while driving and was going off the road at 50mph
>didn't crash tho, since other memory is back at my house running a train on one girl with another girl and guy fucking next to us. sadly i only had a couple seconds of that memory
>must have been a good night... wish i could remember it
>although i think im lucky i didn't get an std, since i always wear a condom with that girl because she's the whoriest whore to ever whore (how we met: 'hey, this is my friend, go fuck him', 'ok!'), and memory fragment thinks i wasnt wearing one
>never touch xanax again. i like my memories

My “friends” order 1-2 thousand at a time for the low if u need a plug

If you're an alcoholic then yes. Absolutely yes. Stay away from benzos. I'd also recommend staying away from alcohol to boot.

Yes... Where does one get these?...

Also, checked them dubs

dunno where you're looking, alprazolam is stupid cheap

Taking 4mg at the same time having never taken the drug before,of course you're going to have problems. Just because you're a retard and od'd on it dosent mean the drug is any less useful when taken properly.
Xanax is usually given in .25mg stages till you get therapeutic for your ailments normally 1mg-2mg.So going 16x the dose...

>I'd also recommend staying away from alcohol to boot.
man i wish but i cant talk to people sober. if xanax can help me interact with humans then maybe i can kick alcohol

wtf lol, it just makes you feel "normal" like very normal. too normal, to the point where you're mellow as shit. It's not worth the effort. If you wanna have a transcendental experience then try the one time LSD or MDMA experience. Be careful with MDMA though as it's often laced.

Horrible,went fully psychotic in about three months. Withdrawals were horrible too.

all i want to feel is normal im not looking to get fucked up on this shit

Forgot the place's name. I was puzzled that I had to browse for a while to find them. Eventually found them among weapons and explosives under "misc" after scrolling through a ton of cocaine and weed. Maybe the place was just shit.

>if xanax can help me interact with humans
It 100% will.

Been on xanax for 3 months for GAD. Gonna stop. They don't seem to help my anxiety that much, but after a few hours they make me really sleepy. Not really what I need. I'm not sure why this drug would be taken recreationally, it doesn't really make you feel "good".

Pretty sure he's talking about valium and not Xanax,for 40mg.

I smoked China white when I was nearly blacked out drunk, first time ever. Was completely fine the next day. You're full of it. It's just high risk.

I'd recommend going to a psychologist then to treat this. Valium can help because it hits the same receptors as alcohol, so weening off one while taking another has an effect. But taking them at the same time is the risk. Do not get drunk with benzos.

Fun but they just make me sleep all fuckin day. I slept for 16 hours on my friends couch once

i dont have a diagnosis, but i think i have anxiety and i dont really want to go to the doctor, what should i do?
also i really like drinking but i control it
should i try some of this or something similar?

I am immune to MDMA for some reason. I am clubbing quite alot and occasionally take MDMA but it doesn't give me more than a few more hours wake. Tried MDMA in drinks, tabletts and snorted.
And LSD makes me fucking nervous (trying microdose 1p LSD for a while now, not yet found the perfect dose).
Thinking about trying DMT tho.

The reason why I want these benzos is that I want to try guided meditation and hypnosis for some of my social issues however when ever trying something suggestible I get all fucking excited and itchy.

Lol shut up faggot i do it all the time along with everyone i know. Dont be a fucking pussy

How many milligrams are in the bars that you take? 2.5 should make u feel good and have slurred speech

honestly just got tired and passed out the few times I tried it. also, god himself could not achieve an erection on Xanax

Do you really think DEA is desperate enough to go on Sup Forums to find onion links?

Take 2mg and a fifth of vodka and call me 3 days later when you aspirated in to your lungs and you're in the fucking icu on life support.

I hear you man, then maybe you need it. I don't recommend self prescribing though. It can turn ugly fast. Schedule a psychiatry appointment, seriously. Be honest with who you see and you'll find a suitable prescription.

It’s cool to try but not worth the risk of being laced+ the price of it outweighs the experience

I work at a pharmacy and 90% of people people picking up this crap really don’t need it. More sleep and exercise makes you way better at social issues and handling anxiety

How did you get it prescribed to you? What exactly did you tell your doctor/therapist? I want to get it prescribed but I really don't want to go to a shrink forever.

>Thanks for the information all knowing one. I am honored to be in thine presence. Oh, knower of all things please bestow upon me more wisdom so that I may drinketh from your fountain of experience. I am grateful for the opportunity to hear such a sage grace me with his time and share with me his benevolence and omnipotence. Scholars and holy leaders are but ants in your shadow and I am but a speck of dust nestled in your bosom. I am not worthy.

Ok

i sleep plenty and go the gym regularly it hasn't helped me just made me worse if anything, i got obsessed with lifting weights and isolated myself from everyone, and im so socially anxious i can only go to the gym at 2/3 am when theres no one else there

Also don't remember any of those three months, experienced short term memory loss for a while after I stopped using. Couldn't have a conversation, every ten seconds I'd ask them what we're talking about, get frustrated, give up. Also lost my job. And my girlfriend.

Don't do Xanax for fun bro I'm telling ya

I went to a psychologist,my insurance dosent require referrals to behavioral medicine. told them about public anxiety and how its impossible for me to start a conversation with someone. They put me on klonopin first but it didnt do shit, so they put me on xanax and its been working ever since.

Do you think the DEA would be checking dubs.....

Had two shots with 10mg of hydro and I blacked out. I didnt die obvs but I blacked out within 30 minutes.

have you considered that maybe you're just a pussy

I take it for anxiety disorder. Never take 4 mg in the bath.

How long did it take you before you got switched from klonopin? Do you still have to go to your shrink? I've been self medicating for years and I take klonopin and xanex but I despise klonopin. It does nothing for me. Basically I'd like to skip this step. Also I don't want to get "drug seeking behavior on my chart" I'm just sick of paying street price.

Actually xanax plus alcohol is far more dangerous. Who hasn’t taken a shot with their oxy after surgery.

>they put me on xanax and its been working ever since.
this shit sounds like a fucking miracle drug or something, i almost don't believe it. are you really telling me if i take this shit il be able to go out and talk to people normally

Did your retarded nigger ass just say that it's impossible to od on xanax alone? Go fuck off, cuck.

I have done this shit twice, now, I don't have the highest tolerance for pills of any sort, fuck, zyrtek (sp) knocks me on my ass, but xanax REALLY fucks me up.

Now for a real interesting story.

Was dating a girl who has anxiety about her shadow, she's an alcoholic, she also, is basically a meth head (She swears she only did it a handful of times, but she had open sores on her head, and found out she was sneaking it when I didn't know).

She went on xanax as prescribed, and within weeks, she was addicted af. Took her MONTHS to taper down, even with a lot of support from myself and her therapist, as well as her doc, and it took a huge toll on her health.

She is off it now, and thankfully she caught it soon, because she had no clue that it was destroying her.

If you can find a better alternative, use it. Go natural, or smoke weed, or something, ANYTHING but these little fucking evil bars.

Well I can tell you without a doubt that meditation in and of itself is the best cure. The hardest part is actually sitting down to do it, and doing it regularly. But I highly recommend it, more than any drug. I've even had borderline euphoric experiences while meditating, comparable to MDMA.

I started on 1mg.

I belive i took it over the weekend and shot an email to my doc that it wasnt working and was scheduled the next week and started xanax
>go out and talk to people normally
I mean if you're still awkward it will be the same but your inhibitions will be lowered and you wont have that brickwall surrounding you preventing you from engaging people. You still have to make an effort

Also have they ever bumped up your script? I used to get this kids script 90.5s a month and ideally I'd like to take more but I usually take one a day. Honestly I'd like to take maybe 1mg a day one in the morning and one before bed but I don't because of having a finite amount. Secondly I try and go a day without to keep my tolerance in check. How long have you been on it?

>friend sells me two of them exactly like picture
Exactly like picture is 2mg per bar

drugs.com/imprints/x-ana-x-2-7040.html

Opiates deaden the parts of your brain that tell you to breath in your sleep. It's playing with your life. It has nothing to do with while you're awake. Benzos can do this too but it takes more milligrams to have this effect.

I am trying meditation and hypnosis for years now, never got anywhere with it. I am just too itchy and restless. Also I for some reason get panic when I "feel" dropping under. It instantly kicks me out to full wake again.

So I am in search for a sedative that calms my fucking panic and restlessness.

Only brainless retards take benzos. Real men take LSD.

I think I am so much of a controll freak that I really can't let go.

Took it once.
Tried to log into fb.
Could not spell my own fucking name.
Never took it again.
Try microdosing with mushrooms.

I've done a ton of this. Way more than you have.

They started me on 1mg and bumped me up to 2mg. So probably like a week before it was bumped up.

>How long have you been on it?
4 years

It's shit, reduces your cognition long term, you'll build up a tolerance super fast, and if you actually need it for its intended use then you won't feel much beyond "normal". Itt are a bunch of babbies, downed 6mg with some drank and hardly felt anything, which in turn just made me sad. Not even a viable exit method for me, I don't understand how people go apeshit over it.

There's more long term harm than short term gain with this class of medication, avoid it if you can.

Actually it takes less mg to do it, unless you’re talking fentanyl. Heath legder didn’t take an opioid that night. Xanax is a lot more dangerous than you assume.

Do you have any other advice on what I should say as symptoms? I don't want to end up on ssris. Like anxiety symptoms not depression ones. Thanks for answering all my questions, I really appreciate it.

Yeah i do 5 lbs of coke every day and follow it with 5 gallons of fentanyl
what are you pussies even talking about

That's a stupid fucking idea. Talk to a doctor and get on an antidepressant instead.

Yeah tolerance doesn't exist and everybody who takes a normally lethal does immediately vaporizes

cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/expert.q.a/03/23/xanax.long.term.use.raison/index.html

It's pretty relaxing makes you numb you can't feel got or cold it's a pretty good high if you prefer valium
BUT don't drink too much if you take both at high quality you will die

The thought of leaving the house weights heavily on you and you second guess the original motive for leaving the house and talk your self out of going places, even important places like the pharmacy for medication, or to a prior appointment or to go to the grocery store.

When you leave the house you have a pressure in your chest and feel like there are hundreds of eyes outside looking at you non stop, judging your very actions(this is the important part)

When you are in social situations you want to interact but there is a wall and you stutter and stumble over your self when you try to talk to people or even think about talking to people

That should get you diagnosed with GAD or SAD

Thank you so much. I literally typed out "what do you do when you're too anxious to even go to a doctor for anxiety meds" and deleted it. Idk the thought of going to a doctor for me makes me freak. Every appointment I ever have I usually don't end up going. It sucks but I'm pretty happy with self medication besides the insane $$ it costs. I hate doctors. I have super bad anticipation anxiety.

There is no adverse effect of being on benzo's for extended periods. As long as the medication is taken as prescribed, there is no issue. You dont take it to get high, you take it to get the purpose of the medication. So you always have the benzo's working on your brain the way it is supposed to. Not to get high and od and get hyperactive symptoms

just wait till you come off of it or your script runs out early. The withdrawals sucks balls and you're on it for 4 years

it dulls everything like mad. Be careful OP. It's easy to start taking it and needing it to feel normal. it doesnt do a whole lot tbh, but you miss bad it when its gone. Fuck Xans imo. Many many better recreational drugs. If you dont have anxiety it will probably do close to nothing for you.

>There is no adverse effect of being on benzo's for extended periods

That is horse shit, stop spreading lies

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s002130050775

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02245638

>just wait till you come off of it
I wont come off it, my psych has deemed it a necessary medication for me to function in addition to my other medications.
>your script runs out early
It won't, i take it exactly as prescribed.
My pharmacy sends my medication to me in the mail 1 week before the prescription expires. If for what ever reason the mail was late 1 week, i can go to the pharmacy and get a courtesy prescription,just 2 or 3 days worth of the medication so that i dont lapse.

What decade are you stuck in that your docs,insurance and pharmacy are so shit?