I had a qt as my lab partner today. First time I talked to a girl in 4 months...

I had a qt as my lab partner today. First time I talked to a girl in 4 months. I'm usually nervous around girls but I was actually completely cool around her. I wanna take it further with her.

Any Chads here know what I should say or do?

>ITT: Things that didn't happen

/thread

youre just jealous that i talked to a girl

>OP, thinks he was a smooth operator, flirting and laughing with good looking girl
>In reality, he is just staring at her with a retard look on his face pitching a small tent the whole time.

thats true. but I did make a joke about the lab and she did laugh.

Walk up to her with a smile, thank her for being a good lab partner, tell her you've got her a gift as a thank you, ask her to hold out her hand and close her eyes, drop the benis into her hand

You should try pulling her hair and throwing rocks at her after school. Bitches love rocks.

>Bitches love rocks.
Yeah, crack rocks.

user. No. Don't date girls in your class. Especially not a lab partner. It will be super awkward and your grade will slip.

Aite, I'll crack this open. What do you look like OP?
Or better yet, if you had to rate yourself 1/10, no bullshit either, what would it be?
Remember chicks go for looks over anything else, so if you're spitting game but you look like a human cigarette you ain't getting shit bro.

i would say im a 8/10 from what i hear from other girls

i thought it would the perfect girl to date since we can talk about the class

Girls go for personality over looks dude

Shit bro then why the fuck you coming on Sup Forums asking for help? If you look good then just talk to the bitch and get to know her. It ain't hard man, just get to know the bitch, chill with her a couple of times, and then bang.
Just be yourself and remember there's other chicks out there.

I'm far from perfect but have somehow ended up with 4-6 girls that are highly traditionally attractive, along with cou tless others that don't quite fit that norm.

My method has been the exactsame since I was in middle school. I just be honest. Present myself not how I feel, but as how I'd like to feel. Smart, quirky, attentative, charismatic etc.. Whether or not I feel these trsits define me, I attempt to define them through my actions. Just be real with her and don't hide your honest self. If she likes you you're in. If not, there are plenty of girls out there that like what you harbor.

I think it's all about how much people have in common between their subcobcious minds. You show the girl what you want and if she wants the same thing or something compatible, she's going to respond positively.

Aside from that, simply being nice but not too nice. Nobody likes the company of someone always trying to prove themselves..at least not for long. Get a feel for the kind of humor she likes. Where your sense of humor overlaps, get your free hits in/pluck that low hanging fruit. If you know she has an issue with something you can offer to either teach her to understand it better or you can help her to acoid it. Either way, try to figure out(without direct questions) what exactly about it bothers her. Understanding this is something like 50% of understanding a person. Intrpduce her to things the are in line with headspace and interests, especially if they're things you relate too. Just don't be a goober about it. Everyone is someone's fanboy but not everyone wants to date/fuck a fanboy. You feel me?

Just be real and be clever but don't fixate on the cleverness. I'm sure deep down so.ewhere in you you already knew everything in this post. Most people do. A majority of them just never take the time to delve into their su concious, let alone make time to delve into another's. Sink or swim is the law and water represents emotion and change.

Bye forever bitch.

too afraid to talk to girls

>first time i talked to a girl in 4 months
>we were randomly assigned to have to work together, so she must be into me, right?
>I want to take it further

just fucking kill yourself already, holy shit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAH

Don't. Become friends and go out with her slightly less attractive friends.

anime and video games a good thing to talk about? its all i know

as if youre better

>as if youre better
Still doesn't make you not trash

Think of her like you're talking to one of your homeboys bro. You got no reason to be afraid man. She's a person just like you, but she has a vagina and tits. Just don't say anything stupid and you're in the clear.

so you admit youre worse than trash then?

no homeboys tho...

>implying I'm the same guy

nigga it's Sup Forums. What the fuck do you expect.

Damn nigga so you an 8/10 kid with no homeboys and is afraid of chicks?
Man either you're a shit liar or you got some shit wrong with you bro.

Many people would say no, but imo they're completely viable as long as she has a pre-existing amchor to keep them in her bay. What I mean is, if she had a dog that peotected her from a rabid raccon as a child,introducing her to an animeabout a boy(or girl) amd his dog where the dog protects the boy will be much more likely to appeal to her than a story about a boy eating a dog. If you can explain to her quickly and simply what you like(and what you think she'd like) about it, you can consider it fair game.

Good luck, m8. And if it doesn't work out, don't even fret. You tried and failed and there is ALWAYS a lesson in failure. Learn from it and try again with someone new.

idk. all the girls ive talked to said im good looking.

its gonna be difficult trying to see what loli animes she can relate to....

How much pussy you get on the regular? Everyday? Week? Month? Be legit bro.

im a virgin... those were girls online. got nudes from them tho. so in a way you could say im not a virgin

maybe she was molested as a child. There's plenty she could relate to in that case.

>got nudes from them tho.
>so in a way you could say im not a virgin

Holy shit, man. Consider suicide.

good thinking

why would I? i got nudes from 3 hot girls. i think im doing pretty well

>they sent me nudes so I'm not a virgin, right?

girls hand out nudes like people hand out change to panhandlers. They got more out of the exchange than you did.

whatever. at least i have some content that i'll never get tired of jacking off to

i don't know whether to laugh or cry.

cry cuz i have great personalized content while you dont

the fact that you're proud of this should be deeply concerning. Yet you're proud of it.
You're in high school still, right? Please don't be older than 16. You really should kill yourself if you're much older than that.

im a freshman in college. and i'd like to see you try to get nudes based on your looks, asshole. worked out well for me

Find a better or kill yourself. Loli is degenerate trash. Actaully, just go ahead and forget everything I told you before.

Remeber what you need and forget ehatyou want. Otherwise torment yourself and fall for the taunt. You can be better if you act better but most people aren't clever enough for this endeavor. But you know whatever.

Get off the loli shit though. Seriously. Do yourself the favor.

Yea just flirt with her lmao.

wtf are you talking about. lolis are the best fapping material

please don't be so defensive. Getting nudes is not a competition. I was seriously concerned for you but now I see you're pretty much beyond redemption.

so concerned that you told me to kms...

That's true if you're the kind of emotionally stunted person that falls for the pit-trap.

Deadlyserious, you're killing yourself and you don't even see it. There are two kinds of people; those that tend to their subconcious and those that are ruled by them. You currently fall into the second category. It'll eat you alive one of these days if you don't clean that fucking basement out. Figure out what about this shit appeals to you amd rediect the enrgy. Word to the wise, user. Sight to the wiser.

can you stop talking like a degenerate, its embarassing for everyone.

if you're in college you should be able to understand colloquialisms

>colloquialisms
wow so smurt!

>this fucking nerd so hard up for pussy he props Sarah Thompson
That's one thirsty kike

you're on Sup Forums, you stupid nigger faggot. This is the asshole of the internet. Fuck off with your stupid pedantic "degenerate" bullshit.

>degeneration intensifies

a class isn't the right place to boldly ask out girls you barely know.

save that shit for tinder, bars, etc.

otherwise, she'll say no because she barely knows you, and then, you'll be stuck taking a class with someone who rejected you or most likely (you seem betacucky) you'll just drop out from embarrassment.

what you could do is keep talking to her for the rest of the semester (if you don't do this don't bother with the next step), and once the semester is ending or preferably on the last day of finals, then ask her out. you've given her time to know you and decide whether you're a creep or not so she doesn't just judge you by your looks and if she says no then you can deal with it with crippling depression without having to see her everyday.

wasnt planning on asking her out. just trying to talk to her more and maybe ask for her number if i feel confident enough

best post I’ve seen in a while.

true

oh then go for it. talk to her and casually say it's just so you guys can compare class notes and ask questions etc. I usually ask for her facebook (if you have one). you learn more about her and it is somehow more impersonal than asking for a cellphone number even though you have access to essentially all her life.

Can someone explain what a woman means by "you wouldn't like me" and then continues to laugh and smile at me then randomly gives me her number while talking about the cute guy in front of us?

This definitely. I did that mistake had to face the awkwardness, luckily she avoided me by not coming class which worked out the best for us.

user she will use you to carry her grades

She’s teasing you, bud. it’s kinda obvious.

Is she teasing me just to fuck with me?

She’s teasing you for attention. Women are not straight forward like us men, they show you by actions. And you have to pick up the signals.

If I show her no attention, or very little, will it work better for me?

It depends, you mostly have to use your intuition. If she is giving you attention, and you like her back just flirt back with her to test the water. Just be casual, like you’re indifferent.

Thanks