Anyone excited for the falcon heavy launch tomorrow?

anyone excited for the falcon heavy launch tomorrow?

Y

Yaa

Fill us in.

I am. It will be a nice start to my Tuesday. I love how he is launching a Tesla into deep space. That or it's just a cover up for a secret mission

All 3 stages are supposed to return to earth. Makes reusing them for next launch way cheaper.

That was a waste, he should have had a draw for fans of the project.

sauce?

Don't you mean the govt taking away more of our money to fund their secret lies to make us believe that we don't live in a dome? then sure...

SpaceX is set to launch the largest rocket since the Saturn V.
>launching elon's tesla roadster into solar orbit near mars
>140,000 lbs to LEO

lol ur dum

Loosen the tinfoil, project is 100% funded by Elon musk.

SpaceX is launching it though

Just search falcon heavy. He even said it on his Twitter. It's like a 250k car. He wanted to use that because it's a cheap stunt and it won't look as bad if it fails. Which he openly admits that it might

"Space"x it is a lie and you are gullible to believe it will exit the atmosphere. Just like how you were fooled when we "landed on the moon" stupid child. SMH OPEN YOUR EYES

No, I opened my eyes

Oh I see, you were only PRETENDING to be retarded

Pretending to be retarded? Okay globetard :/

gr8b8m8

You're a fucking retard you faggo. NASA, the almost dissolved space organization, doesn't give a penny to SpaceX. Think before you speak chink.

Not him, but I was in Florida on vacation and watched the last launch/reland. Can't believe some people are serious nutcases about this shit.

Great job!

Yeah I know it's fucking cool. Like he's that sure that it's going to get back, but not a super expensive stunt.

some people are just retarded

In what way?

>earth is flat
>space isn't real

the usual

It's a roadster, retard, not a 650s.

That spacex doesn't even launch anything, it's just a conspiracy.

and Elon gets his money from government subsidies

ah. Was just discussing LARPing flat-earth faggots with a friend. They suck, was the consensus.

As retarded as flat-earthers.

yeah

Some of it is, most of the government money is in the form of fixed price contracts. AKA nasa or the air force pay spacex 100 mil to launch their sat.

Go look up the price of the roadster you incompetent fool.

129k nigger

>tells user to think before he speaks
>spreads lies himself
Either a decent bate or user has no clue about ISS resupply missions.

how is that different than nasa paying the Russians to deliver supply/astronauts? They're fixed price contracts.
Money for Services

Yeah, the same way your mom makes money

Wtf are you about? I just pointed out that user talks bullshit. It's rather obvious that sending rockets to ISS costs money and NASA pays for it.

aww. did she give your daddy the ebolaids

Yeah but it's not really a subsidy

salty cuz riekt mah nog

stay saltlikc fsagot

Technically incorrect, Texas gave SpaceX subsidies worth about $15 million. Though that's small, so the fixed price contacts are far more important. But it's also true that Musk's businesses in general have received massive subsidies ($4.9 billion and counting to Tesla and SolarCity).

english motherfucker, do you speak it?

Thanks! Obama