Hey Tottenham, this is going to hurt. Bad

Hey Tottenham, this is going to hurt. Bad.

Haven't they already got 2nd? What's going to upset them.

Losing there last ever game at the lane, in a season when they're currently unbeaten at home there.

However I can't see them losing today.

united are going to lose 3-0

IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN

If Tottenham lose it'll be more embarassing than when they lsot 5-1 to a 0 man relegated Newcastle

They're going to lose to a relegated Hull this season and finish behind City.

Tottenhams best team ever: 0 trophies
United worst team ever: Oncourse for a treble

*badly

*bigly

>treble

>gonna park the bus against fucking Tottenham
How the mighty have fallen

Must be nice to have access to Mourinho's game plan before the match

United's "treble" this season is a joke, but Tottenham had a good chance to win two of those trophies as well. If Tottenham were good enough to win something then they would have won at least one smaller trophy by now.

Absolutely buzzing about the new away kit lads going to look great watching the games

>mfw all these Chelsea bandwagoners and Arsecucks on Sup Forums trying to force the "le tottenham choked the league XD bottlers!" meme again

only one? that's not how you support a club you have been a lifelong fan of

*of which you have been a lifelong fan.

Justt....

What part of Manchester are you from?

>mfw all these yids on Sup Forums trying to force the "muh net spend we overachieved" meme again

Sorry Tottenham man you should be very proud of your team and their great accomplishment

It's called Manchester UNITED for a reason lad. It's for all nationalities. Anyone can be a fan. We are all United.

My bad lad it just annoys me as a true Mancunian to see these people slagging us off

Not even a Tottenham fan. I just think you're all wrong and they've exceeded expectations again.

Only plastics and Arsenal fans could disagree.

>all these customers debating who is the lesser customer

Tottenham aren't exceeding expectations. They've got the second best squad in the league and they finished second. And they didn't exceed expectations last season either because they finished behind Leicester and Arsenal (both of whom had a worse squad). Net spend and wages is irrelevant because they had the quality to win the league twice. And it's not like Chelsea were untouchable this season. They had a significant period at the start of the season where they were in poor form, Tottenham could have easily won the league if they were more consistent.

And Tottenham have blown their best chances of winning the league. City, United and Liverpool will only get better as their managers get more time to build the squad they want. And naturally Chelsea will be able to attract more players because they have money and are the title holders. Meanwhile Spurs have to play all their home games on a pitch they play terribly on and by the time the season ends, there's a good chance that their best players would have left since the stadium move will be a financial strain on them and they need all the money they can get.

But why is it epic and hilarious to mock spurs when United/Arsenal/Liverpool i.e 99% of those mocking them are worse sides?

Are bandwagoners really this thick? Your sides are shit an no-one likes them. I'd much rather have spurs up there than any of those lot.

Because this was the Spurs best chance to ever win the league. Chelsea, city, united, arsenal, and Liverpool are far more desiresble locations for players than tottenham. This is the best the Spurs will ever be. Meanwhile my Red Devils will keep squiring more world class talent. It's all but confirmed that we are getting greizmann this summer. Honestly can you name a better attacking trio than Pogba, Martial, and greizmann?

*aquiring

It would happen to any club desu, it's just odd for Tottenham because they didn't purposefully go after the title. They didn't spend £100m on new players and set out to win the league, they just happened to play well enough to be 2nd, except this year they didn't get caught up in the 'title race' emotional drama that fucked them last season at Chelsea.

>one of tottenham's best seasons ever and they get CL, no trophy
>terrible United season, get CL and a trophy to go with it

If you don't think that those teams have been mocked this season then you're deluded.

home win odds: 1.75
away win odds: 5.25

Sup Forums after the game: LOOOL UNITED LOST >MOUYES

Hull, West Man Utd will win today.

literally a pointless match, 2 teams will play with their U21s

>Vietnam posts
>Fortunate Son starts playing

Nothing wrong with winning silverware

You can't think of a more Spursy for us to send off WHL than getting spanked by United to ruin an unbeaten home record, just know it's going to happen.

>listening to dadrock

>Fortunate Son

It's called it ain't me

Dadrock is now Grandad rock.
Get with the times kid.

and mancs call liverpool pathetic for their treble
Doesn't matter when it's you though, and the "treble" is even more pathetic

>United's worst season ever is still better than Tottenhams best

Whoa really made me wonder

best manager in the premier league who proves you don't need trophies to be a winner but he is a winner

Thought United was worse in the 70s and 80s

Jurgen pls.

>Two rivals mocking each other

I wouldn't mind a season like liverpool had in 2001 desu and neither would any club in the premier league

Football was invented in 1992

Some folks are born made to wave the flag

Didn't united play 2 days ago?

The FA is ABU.

No pogdab = totnum win

-----------De Gea
Valencia--Alder-Bailly--Rose
------------------Herrera
----------Pogba------Alli
------------------Erikson
-------------Rashford--Kane

Unironically

Winning the McDonalds Charity Shield, Sky Summer Transfer Window and Europa League is still a treble stupid ABU

>De Gay
>Valencia
>Bailly
>Pogba
>that formation to shoehorn Trashford
Manure paki detected. Just take Tottenham's starting 3-4-3 and that's it, you're done

Bailly is just another big black defender except he chimps out more

If manure didnt buy him he would be playing at Stoke.

Seriously, if van Laal had bought Bruno Martins Indi in 2015 Bailly would literally be at Stoke rn lmao

Agreed

Just play the kids Jose, you're going to lose either way. Fuck White Hart Lane.

F

>OP

Spurs btfo

first for harry bane and slags

lel

>the city of OP

(You)

>americans
>humans
pick one

You forgor Sneidjer faggot. I missed these retarded XIs. Just a classic laugh from united threads.

>he thinks 0-0 will be enough to beat Ajax

Delt this

United will not beat Ajax.
Danish god > dabbing nigger