you WILL fuck this horse, user

Other urls found in this thread:

beastfree.netlify.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

>fuck
>horse
Sure, why not?

horse fag here, that horse is particularly dry. most horse pussies are wet 24/7 because the piss just runs over them and the tail blocks the sun so it doesnt evaporate

don't knock it till you try it.

I take it that you've fucked a horse before

i love this thread

came very close. Had my cock out, but didnt get hard at the thought so I decided not to.

yeah sure why not

why though?

out of curiosity, is there any risk of the horse deciding to kick you mid-deed?

god damn right

i would imagine yes. if it's not your horse don't do it probably. i have seen videos of guys getting stomped the fuck out

Absolutely you will get kicked if you try this with a strange horse. Chances are even a horse that knows you will kick you mid-dead.

probably not, some horse if theyre well broken can do AI in the open. Though i'd probably put them in a bail and tie their legs to be sure.

Well I mean, If you insist.

nah, horse pussies are loose as all fuck so it doesnt really matter to them if you have your dick in there or not. The problems just from some horse not liking you being out of their peripheral, so if you can pick their feet in theory they should be alright with you fucking them. Only know when you try though.

It's legal in several states if I recall

yes sir

id love to lick it first

Isn't zoophilia legal in the US?

what are some good zoo streaming sites

Bump

Vagoo looks nice but I would rather do a dog.

Post more dick in mare pussy!

bump as well

Drain is for the children

Bump

bumparino

Horny mares kick even when they want it. A glancing blow would crack your shin.

You don't know what you think you know.
What you think you know is wrong and you shouldn't be telling others bs like that.

>put them in a bail and tie their legs
What?
If you have to tie it up you shouldn't be Fucking it.

that's a training issue, often they learn they can get away with stuff during heats

Bump

bump

Varies from state to state, there weren't real restrictions on the books in Washington until the guy got fucked to death in enumclaw. Just like there were no laws against necrophilia until 74 after some guy kept breaking into a mortuary were a lawmakers mother happened to be

beastfree.netlify.com/