HE WUZ KUKD N SHIEET

Mexican dudes have them beat

youtu.be/cdErdEk56fs

Nigger dicks do better jobs than harpoons

yo that baby is too white to be his, he finally knows how it feels to be cucked

Yet the #1 biggest penis in the world is Mexican and #2 is white

How can they compete

That boy will be dead within two years.

Infanticide by the new dominant male is so common in the animal kingdom that it is funny that science tries to downplay its role in human relationships.

Whether it's the stereotypical evil stepmother or interloping male, there is no evolutionary gain in raising a rival's offspring. Unless you are a cuckoo.

I mean I barely passed Genetics and its possible for a black person and white person to have a white baby but its very rare, is the baby adopted? I Don't see anything wrong with this situation, But I do see a problem with the fact that "Dad" doesnt seem that happy to be a part of the picture.

Regardless they got government assistance written all over them

Nigger and white can not have white baby unless the nigger has white DNA from slave rapes. most blacks in america are like 15% white.

her name Amanda or go by Mandi?

You might be right, but theres no reason to talk like that, but at the same time your wrong in the sense that genes can skip a generation, do you remember high school biology at all?

bump

gump

slump

OP?

Genes can not skip a generation you retarded faggot. Genes not being outwardly expressed because they are recessive don't mean they skip. every generation gets 50% from each parent randomly. Many many genes simply leave the gene pool, especially with out breeding.

it's why it's one in a million chance to get the whit baby, you need a black who for multiple generations inherited the repressive pigment genes who then passes them on.

Even black dudes can be cucked

Shirt needs moar nigglet

point made, but is insult necessary? Like i said genetics isn't my strong suit, but mathematically it is possible that this out come is possible

Is that how it really works? What if the last dude she was with was white and made that baby then broke up?

>but is insult necessary?

Yes stop being dumb.

randomness and gene interaction isn't math.

Race is much more than skin color regardless. neither of these kids have black fathers.