Ok Sup Forums - This is something that needs our attention. Crunchyroll is hosting their people's choice anime awards...

Ok Sup Forums - This is something that needs our attention. Crunchyroll is hosting their people's choice anime awards, with categories for each award. Each category not only has presets to vote for, but an "other" space, where you can write your own vote. Planning for what we're going to spam vote for each category in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

theanimeawards.com/nominee-animeoftheyear/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NYPA

ching chong bong chong bing bong

love stage

>Anime of the year
>Battletoads

What do you think, Sup Forums?

Andy Sixx

I can get down w/ that

Need a real anime that could be considered horrible so we have a chance they will present it

Rollin for
>4Chink Faggotry

softcore hentai?

This

is there such a thing

Boku No Pico comes to mind. I doubt they would show that though. Maybe if we just flood it with enough troll votes, they'll shut it down altogether.

The issue is that they're a legit company. We'd have to come up with something obscure enough that they'd maybe show it. Making them shut it down isn't really an option. Thousands of ppl voted last year.

you can fuck right off, m8, this is something that's fun. like when m00t won that award.

lets do it

If we get enough traction and vote for a non-anime media, they'll have to at least acknowledge it.

We should vote for Mumkey's Anime Reviews

Thousands doesn't seem like it would that hard to match if we're lucky enough to get a good number of Sup Forumstards on board with this

yea thousands we can beat easy. just have to divert attention away from the fb/ig threads

Battletoads is dead.

Pingu in the city is technically an anime since it's made in Japan but will still annoy everyone that it won

describe it

seeing as how its actually from 2017 this could work

It's a stopmotion animation made of clay that's basically just about some weird child penguin that can't talk and honks at things, I have no clue how the plot works despite watching multiple episodes but it meets the classification of anime and managed to get almost 10,000 reviews on my anime list so they may actually call it the winner instead of disqualifying it

That sounds like the perfect contender

Let's do it

Everybody spread the word around be to go to this link: theanimeawards.com/nominee-animeoftheyear/

and vote "Pingu in the City" by typing it out in the "other" section

theanimeawards.com/nominee-animeoftheyear/ here's the link for anyone too lazy to search

I'm pretty sure you can vote multiple times. Just open it in a few different browsers and vote for it in all of them

Voted.

how can we spread this across Sup Forums

Keep it going and let it build traction. It's been going for less than an hour, so what we've got is pretty damn good.

And chuck a link to this in some discord servers, people will jump on it.

what he said. y'all should do this

Done

Done

this

done

any ideas for the other areas?
so far we just have pingu in the city as anime of the year

Real online slot machines lottopays.com

eat shit

Done and done.

voted pingu in the city. tell meme discords about this.

We may be more likely to win of we just focus on one

true. we just need to make sure all of Sup Forums votes pingu in the city for best anime and spreads the words so it has a chance of winning.

Honk honk

I was just clicking on the page again and it was letting me vote again. Pingu in the City was objectively a superior anime. Very unique art style.

I have sat back and watched, helplessly, as something I grew up loving and building an identity around become co-opted, appropriated, corrupt, and (even more so) commercialized by the mainstream.

yes- exploit the flaws in their system. Pingu will reign supreme.

done and done

she's got a fetish for fine art
a pair of kneesocks and an oversized sweatshirt
yea she goes right to my heart

did it.

Absonoot Territory

Voted and spreaded

I yearn to see the weebs suffer by having this get voted

further exploit: you can just refresh the page and vote pingu over and over

Ur actually an idiot if u think Sup Forums has the competence to pull things like this off. It’s a shadow of its former self